The Tangled Web

Pembroke, Massachusetts View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

There are very few remaining dates in late 2022. WE ARE NOW BOOKING FOR ALL OF 2023!!

The Tangled Web has been specializing in floral design for weddings since 2000. We are just as excited about your wedding as you are (well, almost!) and our goal is to provide the highest quality, most creative and beautiful floral designs imaginable. We take pride in our personal service, relaxed vibe and willingness to work as a team with our brides to create floral designs and provide an overall experience that goes above and beyond expectations!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Huy
    Huy A. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly recommend!

Jen was outstanding to work with. She is so creative and thoughtful. She was incredibly flexible when we had to reschedule once the pandemic broke out and was communicative through the various changes we asked for while finalizing details.

Day-of, she went above and beyond to make the space look amazing with extra florals, which we did not ask for, nor expected, but appreciated immensely. Her arrangements were exactly what we had envisioned and somehow, the bridal bouquet was the lightest one we’ve ever held, yet it was still luscious and full of different colors and textures.

We felt like the pricing was fair for how much florals we did get, plus her extra care into our venue space. It seemed in line with industry standard.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 06/05/2021

Incredible Florist

Jen did an incredible job with our flowers! I told her I wanted simple greens and white with a hint of blue - I was so happy with how they came out! We had to move our wedding from September 2020 to June 2021 and she was very accommodating. I had a few last minute requests and she was able to deliver - we had to change the number of tables, I wanted a special monogram added to my bouquet and dedication flowers to honor my Dad at the ceremony. My favorite part of the day, was the stairs at the Church - Jen wrapped the bannisters with greens and roses, bringing a vision that I had to life! She will not disappoint – hire her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

7 photos · 06/05/2021
  • Bryan & Evie
    26 photos · 07/12/2016

Tirado Photography Tirado Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen at the Tangled Web is fantastic! Her work is beautiful; the weddings we've worked on together always have the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets and I highly recommend The Tangled Web!

5 Star Events DJ 5 Star Events DJ Wedding DJs

The Tangled Web is AWESOME!!!! Although I've only known Jen for a few years, in that relatively short time she's really made an impression on me. Two of the things that stand out in my mind are her meticulous & creative work and the "buzz that she generates". Seriously, after we met I noticed that Jen Cahill & The Tangled Web always seemed to come up in conversation. I'd be talking with clients and they would mention that they were either considering her or couldn't get her because she was already busy. I'd be working a venue on the other side of the state and notice the flowers looked like hers. I'd find out later that it was her work. I'd mention her name to another vendor or site coordinator and I'd hear how much they loved her. That's the kind of buzz we all want as business people. Jen does some really creative things with roses. I love the rose monograms in particular!! They really look amazing and are a nice way to personalize the entry doors to a reception site. Her use of beads, ribbons, and glassware really makes her work fresh and interesting. I always say the Tangled Web is the up and coming florist. In all honesty they have already arrived and are at the top of their game. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Tangled Web creative floral design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Pembroke Pembroke, Massachusetts, 02359
Location of (The Tangled Web)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding