The Tangled Web creative floral design

The Tangled Web creative floral design

About The Tangled Web creative floral design

Serving MA, RI and Southern NH

*The Tangled Web has been specializing in floral design for weddings since 2000. We are just as excited about your wedding as you are (well, almost!) and our goal is to provide the highest quality, most creative and beautiful floral designs imaginable.  We take pride in our personal service, relaxed vibe and willingness to work as a team with our brides to create floral designs and provide an overall experience that goes above and beyond expectations!*

Our winter wedding deal is back!

Book a December 2017 or January-March 2018 wedding and receive 20% off your total flower order. Just mention this ad on Weddingwire when you contact us to schedule a consultation. Consultations can be held in person or on the phone!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (3)
Chuppah Decor (3)
Clean Up (2)
Single Flowers (2)

Working with Jen was such a pleasure! I planned an out of town wedding, and Jen was so helpful and accommodating in meeting and going through all my inspiration. She created flower arrangements that complemented my gown, venue, invitations and entire theme perfectly. She also was the only florist we met with who was able to understand our vision and budget!!! The vases she chose were perfect! Everything was so seamless. On the day of, there was nothing I had to worry about and everything went off without a hitch. All of our communication leading up was also so spot on. She is so professional, responsive, and detailed in her quote/invoice!! SO happy I put my trust in her to do my flowers. Wouldn't change a thing

Photo of The Tangled Web creative floral design in Pembroke, MA - photo by Mark Davidson Photography
Profile Picture jen, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I highly recommend Tangled Webb to anyone.. I was over the moon with my flowers!!! Pricing is great too

Profile Picture Denise, 12/3/17, 3 Reviews

Video 1
1:09 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1500638667375 img1174

Our annual winter wedding deal is back!

$2,500.00 Value | Promo Code: wonderland
Book a December 2017 or January-March 2018 wedding and receive 20% off your total flower order. Just mention this ad on Weddingwire when you contact us to schedule a consultation. Consultations can be held in person or on the phone.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WW21ac11b1dcdb4640

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Jen at the Tangled Web is fantastic! Her work is beautiful; the weddings we've worked on together always have the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets and I highly recommend The Tangled Web!

I recommend the services of The Tangled Web creative floral design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Jennifer Cahill is one of the best of the best. My wife and I chose her for our own wedding - need I say more?

I have worked with Jen on multiple weddings, and she is AMAZING every time. Whether it is decorating a chuppah, or putting together a gorgeous bouquet, Jen can do it all, and will make everything look beautiful, and last all day long. She is also always on time with flower deliveries, and very reliable on the wedding day, which is incredibly important when you need flowers for portraits, and are on a schedule. I highly recommend Jen at the Tangled Web!!

Events

Pembroke, MA 02359   See On Map
339-788-1646 (phone)
The Tangled Web creative floral design is a wedding floral design studio from Pembroke, Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Massachusetts, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. The Tangled Web creative floral design is a professional design studio that has been part of the Boston, Massachusetts wedding industry since 2000 specializing in weddings and events.