Winchester Avenue, Buzzards Bay, MA 02532 Map · Phone number

KJ Floral Designs 4
KJ Floral Designs 5
  • Bridget

Bridget Martin · Married on 09/22/2018

KJ Floral Designs Will Bring Your Cape Cod Wedding Vision to Life!

KJ Floral Designs will bring your Cape Cod wedding vision to life! Not only are Kristyn’s floral designs breathtaking and her customer service impeccable, but her prices are extremely reasonable. I planned my wedding in less than a year, and one thing I really appreciated about working with Kristyn was our phone consultation. I gave her a description of what I was envisioning, and she sent me an invoice that detailed the flowers for each bouquet and centerpiece. This detail-oriented communication style saved me a 2-hour drive for an in-person consultation in the midst of many other wedding appointments. Kristyn also helped me include personal touches in my bridal bouquet, and she accommodated a last minute request to add a few boutonnièresto my order. Kristyn’s team delivered the flowers on my wedding day, and it was easy and stress-free – especially since Kristyn texted me to give me an update when the flowers were arriving. I was so, so happy with Kristyn’s work, and I highly recommend KJ Floral Designs for anyone getting married in the Cape Cod area.

KJ Floral Designs 6
    KJ Floral Designs 7
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Blown away!

AMAZING! Kristyn is so talented and detail-oriented, yet so breezey and easy to work with. She executed exactly what I wanted and also suggested things that I never would have thought of, which turned out to be gorgeous. I knew I wanted simple white hydrangeas and ferns, but not much beyond that. She sent multiple options, and ended up adding so much dimension and variety while staying true to the simple/rustic ideas we first discussed. Kristyn did our ceremony and reception flowers, my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, petal baskets, corsages, a flower crown, loose ferns for place cards, and loose baby's breath for my hair (AKA EVERYTHING!) On top of that, she did our rehearsal flowers and suggested we add green garlands, which we reused throughout the weekend, and they were so beautiful. In fact, Kristyn gave so many suggestions about how to reuse everything throughout the whole wedding weekend. She slipped in and out seamlessly and was so cool and relaxed while she was around. Our family friend was so impressed with our wedding flowers that she is using KJ Florals for her own wedding in November. Wish I could give 10 stars, thank you, Kristyn!

KJ Floral Designs 8
    KJ Floral Designs 18
    KJ Floral Designs 19
    Sent on 10/21/2018

KJ Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor