702 Main St, Hanover, MA 02339 Map · Phone number

About Foxgloves and Ferns

Foxgloves and Ferns is a wedding floral designer from Hanover, Massachusetts. The florist pays full attention to every detail and works to make sure the flowers are fresh and unique, using garden flowers when available to add an extra design element. Foxgloves and Ferns designs beautiful floral arrangements that give color to any setting, from seaside weddings to formal Boston hotel ceremonies. The florist guides couples in choosing flowers and designs that are available and will fit the event, as well as customizing flower arrangements. It also offers decorating services for table designs to fit the theme of the wedding or event.

Foxgloves and Ferns utilizes various floral styles when designing, including classic, preppy, rustic, nautical, and romantic, to create arrangements for aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, non-floral accents, and table arrangements. Foxgloves and Ferns services include consultations, delivery, and set up.

Follow Foxgloves and Ferns on

The couple and their guests
The couple and their guests
Duxbury Bay Maritime School Wedding reception
Duxbury Bay Maritime School Wedding reception
Farm fresh dahlias light up the cupcake tower from Sugar Plum Bakery in Kingston MA.
Patience David Austen Roses for Kelsey and Patrick
St Mary's Hanover
St Mary's Hanover photo by meredithphotography
Gorgeous fall dahlias
photo by meredithphotography
Gorgeous fall dahlias photo by meredithphotography
Amanda and her bridesmaids
photo by meredithphotography
Amanda and her bridesmaids photo by meredithphotography
Beautiful Bride
Bridal Party Flowers
img3993

4 Reviews for Foxgloves and Ferns

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa was amazing! I told her the concept I was looking for but gave her free rein on the floral decor. I wasn't disappointed. Everything beautifully turned out to match our rustic theme, exceeding our expectation. She was also easy and flexible to work with even when I probably was being a bridezilla haha. I would definitely recommend booking her for your wedding!

Jenn · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa of Foxgloves and Ferns is unbelievable. Living in London planning a wedding in Massachusetts, I needed someone responsive and able to communicate via email, which was a big part of my decision to go with Lisa. She is very responsive and just lovely to check in with. She has a clear passion for what she does.

I don’t know much about flowers and getting a florist was one of the last wedding planning things I crossed off my list. Despite my limited knowledge and communicating solely via email, Lisa was able to realize my vision quickly and was incredibly helpful in helping me figure out what I needed for my venue.

When she arrived on the day of my wedding to drop off our bouquets, my mom tried to tell her that the centerpieces belonged in the barn… but they were the bouquets! They were above and beyond what I could have ever expected on my budget and I cried when I saw them. They were so, so beautiful! Lisa has an incredible eye for texture and shape and they were just perfect. Entering the barn for our cocktail hour, I was again just blown away by the detail and beauty of each arrangement, from the cocktail tables to larger displays on the staircase.

My only regret is that I was only able to speak with her for a minute when she dropped them off, as I was getting my makeup done. I highly, highly recommend her – she is amazing!

Meghan · Married on 04/08/2017

My flowers were just what I wanted!! I did all
    My flower arranging via email because of my busy schedule and traveling but they worked with me for everything and I go exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/03/2017

Foxgloves and Ferns's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan!! So glad you were happy with the flowers. You and your bridesmaids all looked amazing!! Thank you for the review!

Foxgloves and Ferns FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 702 Main St Hanover, MA 02339 See on map