Buzzards Bay, MA 02532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

21 Reviews for J Smith Floral Design

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Florist

We booked Jenn as our florist for our wedding on Cape Cod last June. She was very responsive from Day 1 and met with us numerous times to make sure we were comfortable with things for the big day. Jenn is very open and friendly, and really wants to build a relationship with her clients to make them feel comfortable. I felt pricing was very reasonable and Jenn worked with us to keep things in budget while making sure they still looked beautiful. She really worked with me to make my ideas come to life and to replicate images I had picked out online. I received many compliments from guests on how wonderful things came out. I also loved that Jen made herself available on the day of the wedding and handled things on site herself. This included everything from First Look, Reception, Wedding Cake, and Ceremony flowers that she moved inside and placed after the Ceremony had finished. She also has a great sense of what will look nice if you need inspiration. Would definitely recommend her services for friends' weddings!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Katie

Katie Lewinski · Married on 08/17/2019

Unbelievably beautiful!

WOW! Honestly, I don't think I can do Jenn and her incredible work enough justice. Jenn created the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers, head table floral garland and ceremony floral arch and arrangements for our wedding. Everything was just perfect! We have gotten countless compliments about our flowers, including a number of people who told me these were the most beautiful floral designs they've seen.

Out of all of our vendors, I spent the most time searching for a florist. To be honest, I knew very little about flowers and it was the vendor I was most nervous about booking. I stumbled upon JSmith and immediately fell in love. After our first call, I knew Jenn was the florist I had long been searching for. She was so easy to work with and somehow pulled this floral dream I had in my head, worked her magic and made it a breathtaking reality (and 1,000x better!) Jenn is also so easy to work with and incredibly responsive (even with my MANY last minute edits -- including adding a floral collar for our ring bearer dog!)

Jenn was also very mindful of my budget and creatively thought of ways she could repurpose floral designs used for the ceremony during the reception. On top of this, Jenn is just so very kind and her love for her floral designs shines through in everything!

Sent on 09/03/2019

J Smith Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 3100
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Buzzards Bay, 02532 See on map
    Location of (J Smith Floral Design)