Buzzards Bay, MA 02532 Map · Phone number

J Smith Floral Design 6
J Smith Floral Design 7

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Perfect Perfect

Absolute perfection are the words I think of when I think of the flowers and centerpieces at our wedding. Jenn is so nice, professional and does an amazing job making your flower dreams for your wedding a reality. She is extremely helpful and easy to get ahold of. Jenn also makes sure that everything is budget friendly and offers lots of options to spend less. Thank you Jenn making everything so easy and perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

J Smith Floral was hands-down our favorite vendor for our Cape Cod wedding. Jenn's work is absolutely stunning. She is beyond talented and her passion for her work shows. Numerous guests told me they were the prettiest bouquets they had ever seen. My husband also wanted something a little different for his groomsmen boutineers and Jenn's designs were perfect.

Jenn listened to our vision (particularly as it evolved over time) and gave us great input and advice based on her years of experience. We had a backyard Sperry tented wedding and her floral work completely transformed the space. For the table arrangements, bouquets, and boutineers we had detailed discussions about our vision and the floral design. However, for a few additional areas of our wedding (such as the ceremony arrangements) we allocated budget and trusted her to come up with the right designs that fit with our overall vision; the arrangements she created as a result were gorgeous and beyond anything we could have dreamed.

Jenn is also incredibly friendly and kind. She met with my husband and I on multiple occasions in person and was incredibly responsive via email and text. We could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Showstopping arrangements & Wonderful Service

I can't say enough good things about Jenn! From the first time we spoke I just felt like we were on the same page. She took some vague direction of what I wanted and dreamed up the most beautiful arrangements. I had talked to and met a few other florists and felt like they were trying to push me to go with more traditional flowers whereas Jenn was excited when I brought up the idea of incorporating less traditional flowers. She was extremely responsive and flexible throughout my many proposal changes! Just an overall wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/22/2019

J Smith Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,100.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Buzzards Bay, 02532 See on map