Buzzards Bay, MA 02532 Map · Phone number

J Smith Floral Design 7
  • Katie

Katie Lewinski · Married on 08/17/2019

Unbelievably beautiful!

WOW! Honestly, I don't think I can do Jenn and her incredible work enough justice. Jenn created the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers, head table floral garland and ceremony floral arch and arrangements for our wedding. Everything was just perfect! We have gotten countless compliments about our flowers, including a number of people who told me these were the most beautiful floral designs they've seen.

Out of all of our vendors, I spent the most time searching for a florist. To be honest, I knew very little about flowers and it was the vendor I was most nervous about booking. I stumbled upon JSmith and immediately fell in love. After our first call, I knew Jenn was the florist I had long been searching for. She was so easy to work with and somehow pulled this floral dream I had in my head, worked her magic and made it a breathtaking reality (and 1,000x better!) Jenn is also so easy to work with and incredibly responsive (even with my MANY last minute edits -- including adding a floral collar for our ring bearer dog!)

Jenn was also very mindful of my budget and creatively thought of ways she could repurpose floral designs used for the ceremony during the reception. On top of this, Jenn is just so very kind and her love for her floral designs shines through in everything!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    J Smith Floral Design 16
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 08/16/2019

Highly recommend!

Jenn was a pleasure to work with for my wedding last month! She is so talented – my bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! She was able to work within my budget and provided great suggestions. Highly recommend working with Jenn!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Perfect Perfect

Absolute perfection are the words I think of when I think of the flowers and centerpieces at our wedding. Jenn is so nice, professional and does an amazing job making your flower dreams for your wedding a reality. She is extremely helpful and easy to get ahold of. Jenn also makes sure that everything is budget friendly and offers lots of options to spend less. Thank you Jenn making everything so easy and perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2018

J Smith Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,100.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Buzzards Bay, 02532 See on map