J Smith Floral Design

Buzzards Bay, MA View map Visit website

$3,100 Typical Price

J Smith Floral Design is a wedding florist based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Established by Jennifer Smith, the company specializes in creating unique floral arrangements for weddings in the Cape Cod region extending to the South Shore and Boston areas. Jennifer is a very creative individual who holds a degree in Fashion Merchandising. She honed her artistic talents in floral arranging as an intern with a prominent floral business in Boston. She now has more than five years in the floral business and is truly passionate about creating bespoke bouquets and arrangements to suit any wedding day.

J Smith Floral Design offers hand-crafted floral arrangements to enhance a couple’s chosen wedding venue. Jennifer can create customized bouquets, aisle arrangements and floral centerpieces tailored to each couple’s aesthetic preferences. Boutonnieres and bouquet wraps are also available to complement the attire of the wedding party.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Kim
    Kim R. Married on 08/14/2022

Quintessential Cape Cod Wedding

When looking for a florist for our August wedding on the Cape, we were nervous that we wouldn’t be able to find someone that understood our vision since we’re not big flower people and wanted to keep things simple, elegant, and “us.” As soon as we found J.Smith Florals, read the reviews, and saw her portfolio, we knew she could capture our vision. Over a few email conversations and phone calls, Jenn explained her style and the types of flowers she could incorporate into our ceremony and reception displays. She worked with our ideas and examples from previous weddings to put together gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces as well as an arbor display and a breathtakingly beautiful door entrance to our beach ceremony. On the day of our wedding, she came early to set up the arbor and doors and then returned to drop off the bride’s, bridesmaids’, flower girl’s, and mothers’ flowers. She even did magnetic boutonnieres for the gentlemen which they were all very impressed by! After the ceremony, Jenn repurposed our arbor display over the mantle in the reception space and moved the mason jar flowers from the aisle decor to the cocktail hour tables. Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so thankful for her hard work and creative spirit. If you’re looking for a florist that can capture the Cape Code classic feel, Jenn is the perfect choice!
  • Maria
    Maria C. Married on 06/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most GORGEOUS flowers!

Jenn is an absolute artist! She came recommended from a family friend, and from the first moment we spoke on the phone, I knew J. Smith Floral Design was the right choice. Even though I know almost nothing about flowers, she was able to capture exactly what I wanted. I gave her very vague guidelines ("I love white, and blue, and greenery") and yet she created arrangements beyond my wildest dreams. I was speechless when she arrived, personally, at my house on my wedding day to deliver the bouquets. They were so gorgeous and people were raving at the reception about the table arrangements. Overall, Jenn was a dream to work with, so kind, so talented, and a true gem. Hire her NOW!
  • Emily
    Emily D. Married on 06/18/2022

Budget friendly BEAUTIFUL flowers

I am so incredibly happy with my choice of booking J. Smith Florals! Jenn is SO nice and SOO easy to work with. I went to her not knowing any flower names and gave her the basics of what I wanted and everything turned out way more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Jenn went above and beyond to work with us to stay in budget and get us everything we wanted. She was so easy to work with and talk to, I never wanted to leave our meetings! The day of the wedding, Jenn came to personally deliver me my bouquet and I just think that shows the kind of person she is. She goes above and beyond to make things look beautiful and make you look special. I really can't recommend her enough!!! Jenn is the best EVER
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Heather & Robert
    24 photos · 07/26/2020

Massachsetts Buzzards Bay, MA, 02532
Location of (J Smith Floral Design)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding