J Smith Floral Design Reviews

J Smith Floral Design 5
  • Katie

Katie Lewinski · Married on 08/17/2019

Unbelievably beautiful!

WOW! Honestly, I don't think I can do Jenn and her incredible work enough justice. Jenn created the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers, head table floral garland and ceremony floral arch and arrangements for our wedding. Everything was just perfect! We have gotten countless compliments about our flowers, including a number of people who told me these were the most beautiful floral designs they've seen.

Out of all of our vendors, I spent the most time searching for a florist. To be honest, I knew very little about flowers and it was the vendor I was most nervous about booking. I stumbled upon JSmith and immediately fell in love. After our first call, I knew Jenn was the florist I had long been searching for. She was so easy to work with and somehow pulled this floral dream I had in my head, worked her magic and made it a breathtaking reality (and 1,000x better!) Jenn is also so easy to work with and incredibly responsive (even with my MANY last minute edits -- including adding a floral collar for our ring bearer dog!)

Jenn was also very mindful of my budget and creatively thought of ways she could repurpose floral designs used for the ceremony during the reception. On top of this, Jenn is just so very kind and her love for her floral designs shines through in everything!

J Smith Floral Design 6
    Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 08/16/2019

Highly recommend!

Jenn was a pleasure to work with for my wedding last month! She is so talented – my bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! She was able to work within my budget and provided great suggestions. Highly recommend working with Jenn!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Perfect Perfect

Absolute perfection are the words I think of when I think of the flowers and centerpieces at our wedding. Jenn is so nice, professional and does an amazing job making your flower dreams for your wedding a reality. She is extremely helpful and easy to get ahold of. Jenn also makes sure that everything is budget friendly and offers lots of options to spend less. Thank you Jenn making everything so easy and perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

J Smith Floral was hands-down our favorite vendor for our Cape Cod wedding. Jenn's work is absolutely stunning. She is beyond talented and her passion for her work shows. Numerous guests told me they were the prettiest bouquets they had ever seen. My husband also wanted something a little different for his groomsmen boutineers and Jenn's designs were perfect.

Jenn listened to our vision (particularly as it evolved over time) and gave us great input and advice based on her years of experience. We had a backyard Sperry tented wedding and her floral work completely transformed the space. For the table arrangements, bouquets, and boutineers we had detailed discussions about our vision and the floral design. However, for a few additional areas of our wedding (such as the ceremony arrangements) we allocated budget and trusted her to come up with the right designs that fit with our overall vision; the arrangements she created as a result were gorgeous and beyond anything we could have dreamed.

Jenn is also incredibly friendly and kind. She met with my husband and I on multiple occasions in person and was incredibly responsive via email and text. We could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Showstopping arrangements & Wonderful Service

I can't say enough good things about Jenn! From the first time we spoke I just felt like we were on the same page. She took some vague direction of what I wanted and dreamed up the most beautiful arrangements. I had talked to and met a few other florists and felt like they were trying to push me to go with more traditional flowers whereas Jenn was excited when I brought up the idea of incorporating less traditional flowers. She was extremely responsive and flexible throughout my many proposal changes! Just an overall wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Keri · Married on 10/09/2016

Jenn of JSmith Floral Design is so talented, creative, personable, and easy to work with. She was our florist for our October wedding on the Cape and we were completely blown away by her arrangements!! I planned my wedding from NJ as it was a destination wedding, so Jenn and I had only exchanged a couple of calls and emails and I only sent her a few Pinterest photos to help explain my ideas. We were on a tight budget and she was very respectful of that and flexible about repurposing flowers from the ceremony for the reception. She was so attentive to my ideas and not only nailed what I picturing, but went above and beyond my expectations! When she showed up with the bouquets the day of the wedding, they took everyone's breath away! The flowers were so fresh looking and of such high quality. The way she tied in our colors was just amazing! She completely understood the style I was going for too. The ceremony and reception flowers were also gorgeous and everyone was complimenting them. Her arrangements really added so much to our day! I would highly recommend Jenn for your wedding flowers. You are definitely in the best hands!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Jenn for my September wedding was an absolute pleasure. She understood what I had envisioned for my wedding day and what she produced surpassed my wildest expectations. I cannot tell you how many of my guests complimented the flowers during my wedding. We had set aside a specific budget for floral and Jenn had innovative and creative ideas to repurpose flower arrangements and reduce costs in other ways. Jenn is extremely reliable, keeps an open line of communication, and is very friendly and fun to be around. I highly suggest Jenn for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Julie · Married on 07/24/2016

Jenn was a pleasure to work with. We live out of town and she was very easy to communicate with via email and telephone. I made a few last minute changes and she was very flexible and didn't hesitate to make the change. We had a small wedding and a small budget and Jenn was very gracious in accepting a small job and has very reasonable prices. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and just what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Jenn!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Joy · Married on 07/25/2015

I don't know how Jenn Smith was able to see our "vision" of the perfect wedding from just a couple of pinterest photos - but she did. Her arrangements were exactly what we were looking for and then some. When I told some of our guests they could take home the centerpieces, I looked around at the end of the night and there wasn't a single stem left....people scooped them up so fast. Everyone commented on how amazing the flowers were - she was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2015

LOVED wedding day flowers! Our floral order was very small and simple, because we wanted to keep the focus on the scenery at the venue, and also to keep within' our budget. She did a fantastic job of that!

Our Cape Cod wedding was a destination wedding, and we did all of our planning from New York. She was able to perfectly come up with and design exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day just by showing her a few photos that were similar to what we wanted.

My bouquet of peonies and bunches for our cake were just gorgeous! =)

Sent on 06/03/2015

Kiera · Married on 11/22/2014

I am lucky to say that I am a J. Smith Florals Bride! Jenn did all the flowers (bouquets, bouttenaires, corsages, centerpieces, church flowers, and cake accents) for my wedding just yesterday. I was nearly speechless when she came to my bridal suite to present the bouquets. She brought my vision to life and took it a step beyond. She is an absolute joy to work with, her bubbly personality is infectious, and I am thrilled with every single detail she included for our special day!

Sent on 11/23/2014

K · Married on 10/04/2014

Jenn had a rare ability to be beautifully artistic in choosing and arranging for a large wedding AND a be organized, enthusiastic, and us a can-do professional!!!

She created 25 table arrangements, brides bouquet, 7 bridesmaids' bouquets, 2 flower girls' wreaths, 10 boutineers, church flowers and more. She even beautifully decorated the cake!

I thought so much of Jenn while we met going over all the details, I asked her if she would help us pull off the whole wedding. Thank God she said 'yes'. She most cheerfully kept us all on schedule, managed all of all other vendors, didn't miss a single detail and remembered I forgot something before I knew I forgot!

No doubt Jenn is a pro! She is also funny, sweet and caring which made her a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Emma · Married on 09/13/2014

Jenn in the best! Yes, I loved the floral arrangements and bouquets she did for our wedding, but she is also just a wonderful, fun, easy-going person with a great sense of humor and working with her was such a breeze. I found a lot florists on the Cape could be a bit over-the-top and outdated with their work, but not so with Jenn! Her designs were fun, fresh, beautiful and unique. We got so many compliments! It was clear that she put a lot of time and effort into our arrangements and we are so grateful. Thanks, Jenn, for the stunning arrangements!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Jana · Married on 09/22/2013

Jenn from J Smith Floral Design was amazing from start to finish with my wedding. She completely personalized everything to fit my personality and my budget and we shared pictures on Pinterest and by email until she had an idea of what I liked. I always got a prompt response to emails and Jenn is very accessible. She was totally flexible with whatever I wanted and even changed around my bouquet completely about 2 weeks before the wedding and did an amazing job with It!! The flower arrangements from the centerpieces to the chuppah decor and especially the bouquets looked absolutely fabulous and I got tons of complements on the flowers from the guests and vendors at my wedding. She is such a gem to find, will really take a personal interest in who you are and what you are looking for, and has a great eye for colors and combinations of flowers! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Absolutely stunning centerpieces and bouquets! I can't say enough about Jenn! She was amazing! Great service, quality, and price!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Tara · Married on 09/21/2013

Jenn is amazing. I really had no idea what I wanted flower wise and put my trust in Jenn. She sure did deliver. We could not have been happier. My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking and I cried when I saw it.

Jenn was fantastic to work with, always got back to us right away and really helped this clueless bride!! Thank you, Jenn!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

J. Smith Floral Design's flowers were beautiful! Jenn was very helpful in her suggestions and color compliments. She was very creative in her flower combinations, and the ceremony, reception, and bouquets came out AMAZING!! Jenn was awesome to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen, of J. Smith Floral Design, was the absolute best person to have do the arrangements for our wedding! She was attentive to communications (especially important when planning from out-of-state) and willing to work with us to make our vision come to life. Not knowing much about flowers, Jen was the perfect guide. She was so kind and patient as we discussed many different options and needs for the rehearsal and the wedding; and, she even helped us find a place to donate her beautiful creations when the weekend came to a close. For the few bouquets/arrangements we did keep for family, let's just say there were times some of us were staring at the beautiful flowers more than the bride and/or groom :) Amazing, amazing, amazing!

J Smith Floral Design 15
    J Smith Floral Design 20
    J Smith Floral Design 21
    Sent on 09/03/2018

Karla · Married on 10/14/2017

I was really happy with the alter flowers, sweetheart table, boutonniere, and corsages but I was absolutely in love with my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets and the centerpieces! I received many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you for doing our flowers, specially on so short notice!

J Smith Floral Design 22