149 State Road, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Morrice Florist, Inc

Elisabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

Morrice Florist is spectacular in every respect. Emily (the adorable, kind and charming owner) and Elizabeth have tremendous style and taste. Our flowers were romantic, soft, beautiful and elegant, and exactly captured in every respect the vision that we described. They also found some perfect little birds that we placed in the very pretty wheatgrass flats that we used to hold our place cards (they were bird themed). Morrice Florist was timely and responsive, and had many great suggestions. Their work is very sophisticated and also perfectly captures the Martha's Vineyard vibe. We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2005

Morrice Florist provied the centerpieces and bouquets (5 attendants, 1 bride, 1 flower girl basket) and boutonnières (5 attendants, 1 groom, 1 ring bearer, 2 mothers, 2 fathers) for my wedding. I know nothing about flowers - I told the florist what colors I liked and gave her a swatch fabric from my bridesmaid dresses, and they took care of the rest. The flowers were beautiful! And, I had a last minute change the morning of the wedding in where to deliver the bouquets due to weather, and the change was no problem.

Sent on 04/11/2008