Charlton, MA 01507 Map · Phone number

About RCH Designs

RCH Designs offers complete wedding coordination for your wedding! We offer coordination, event rentals, invitations and candy table services personally through our business and use only highly recommended and carefully chosen vendors for all other needs.

Our goal is to assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams without the unneccesary costs!

Why have a wedding coordinator? Some people may think of hiring a wedding coordinator as an
unnecessary and added cost to their day, but in actuality this service is a time and money saver, not to mention ensuring a stress free day!

Day of coordinators are extremely helpful to those who have handled all the details of their planning and want to ensure all their hard work is executed perfectly. Day of coordinators are there is ensure set has been done correctly for the ceremony and reception locations, provide assistance to the bride and groom for anything they may need through out their event, handle last minute details such as payment to vendors and communication with other vendors such as photographers, videographers, and DJ's through out the night. Often after a wedding is over and I hear how relaxed and at ease the bride and groom were, I typically hear the most feedback from the parents of the bride who typically take on all the above work without the help of a coordinator.

As for hiring someone to help with your planning, in today's world with all that we have going on, work, family, and social life we have little time to take on another full time job of planning a wedding. Finding and booking vendors, setting up appointments, making phone calls, searching for the best prices all time consuming and very stressful even without the stress of everyday life. A wedding coordinator can relieve all the stress, handle all the aspects you don't care to deal with and simply sit back and enjoy their special day/ Hiring a coordinator to plan your wedding is certainly a wonderful way to save money. Coordinators have a wide list of vendors they typically use, this ensures the vendors are highly recommended and at best at what they do. We also have access to great deals with in the industry that you as the bride may not. From linen rentals, your dress and cake to venue locations, we know the best places and where to find the best prices! We offer various packages to suit each couple who many need only some help in these areas to those who need assistance planning the entire event.

www.rchweddingdesign.com
rchweddingdesign.blogspot.com/

RCH Designs can be found on wedding sites such as The Knot and Boston.com in the message boards and forums for referrals and recomendations. Check out our reviews here on WeddingWire!

DSC01804
RCH Designs
Assisting one of my brides with her dress right before she walked down the aisle.
m 83c0c3e35d036da0c4d6e2999ff5bedc
l 39dbb7d07adf557d2c76455ff57b9c0e
l eafbca2645fb03d013b7e5318bbdd3dd
l c678b2fd310cb607f56162c94bf4188d
Beach candy table
Beach candy table
Cake decorated by RCH Designs, toss bouquet also from RCH Designs.
Cake decorated by RCH Designs, toss bouquet also from RCH Designs.
dinean2
Calla Lily bouquet
Calla Lily bouquet
beachcandytable
kristenbm
nandg
Photography by Jeff Turner
Photography by Jeff Turner
Flowers and coordination provided by RCH Designs.
Flowers and coordination provided by RCH Designs.
053 53
DSC01804

17 Reviews for RCH Designs

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2011

Hiring Rachel as my wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my day (and neither did my mom or bridesmaids!) because she was there with me to take care of everything. It was so reassuring to know she had everything under control. Her support while I planned my wedding was also really helpful - she's incredibly professional and so easy to talk to! Rachel coordinated my sister and friend's weddings as well, and they both rave about her too. I would absolutely recommend Rachel to anyone!!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Stefanie and Chandra · Married on 07/25/2010

We could not have been more delighted with all the help and guidance that Rachel and her assistant, Liz, offered us. We had hired Rachel as our day-of wedding coordinator, and she and Liz attended to absolutely everything we needed, even anticipating our wishes and being proactive about dealing with glitches. Truly, hiring Rachel and Liz was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We recommend RCH services with the greatest enthusiasm and confidence. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Jillian · Married on 03/27/2010

Rachel did an excellent job on the flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. She always responded quickly to emails and was very professional and friendly!

Sent on 05/13/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

RCH Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • What event items are available? Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens

• ATR Limousine & Transportation Service
    ATR Limousine & Transportation Service Wedding Limos

I have recently begun doing buisness with RCH Designs I find Rachel very easy to do buisness with, and had made some phone call to people in the wedding industry and heard all good!! Rachel has been easy to work with and easy to get in touch with. I am looking forward to a ongoing mutually beneficial professional relationship with RCH Designs. John Sheehan ATR Limousine

• marriagemakers
    marriagemakers Wedding Invitations

Rachel is a pleasure to work with, professional and timely

• Black Thumb Studio
    Black Thumb Studio Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Rachel on a couple of occasions. Each time, I have noticed how significantly more organized the whole day is when she is present. The greatest challenge on any wedding day (aside from getting the groom to show up) is managing the day’s timeline. From a photographer’s perspective, each moment wasted is another moment less to take pictures. It is just as important to me as it is to the bride (and caterer) to keep to the schedule. Having Rachel at an event assures me that the day will be well-managed, the bride will be less stressed and the guests will be happily fed on time. Rachel is an excellent communicator and problem solver. Most recently, she was able to figure out the bride’s bustle in a second when no one else could. When you’ve seen bride after bride struggle with what seems like a simple task, you quickly realize that its little actions like this that help keep the day running smoothly. I primarily enjoy working with Rachel because she’s a professional and acts like one. She’s client focused and vendor friendly. I continue to recommend Rachel to my clients on a regular basis and look forward to the next opportunity to work with her.

• Charlton, 01507 See on map