The Tangled Web Reviews

The Tangled Web 5
The Tangled Web 6
The Tangled Web 7

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

I highly recommend The Tangled Web! Loved my wedding flowers!

I had a great expereince working with Jen from The Tangled Web as the florist for my wedding! She was extremely responsive and helpful. We met in person to discuss my vision and she was great at showing me examples and giving suggestions. She was always so quick to respond via email and was super flexible with changes etc. I was SO happy with my flowers on my wedding day. She truly made my vision come to life and my bouquet was perfect! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    The Tangled Web 8

Keri · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience!

I couldn’t have been happier with how our flowers turned out for our wedding!! I gave Jen complete creative control, as I didn’t know much about flowers or what I wanted, and she nailed it. When we finally saw everything come together, we were amazed at how beautiful everything was! Jen was easy to talk to and work with and she took the stress out of something that could have easily been something I freaked out about. We are so grateful!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    The Tangled Web 14
  • Ashley

Ashley Rotondo · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond great

Jen was so responsive, so accommodating, and an overall joy to work with. I was absolutely blown away by my flower arrangements, ceremony flowers, and the bouquets. She took what my vision and elevated it to something I couldn't have dreamed of myself. All my guests commented on how beautiful the tables were. I WOULD 110% recommend to everyone.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2019

Professional & stunning work

My wedding was on August 9th 2019 I had found the tangle web through the knot and instagram and I fell in love with her work I was able to book two years ahead and make my payments through check or Venmo etc. when it got close I wanted to meet in person as I lived two hours away to sit and discuss my vision of flower and color to make sure we were in the same page. She brought her wedding photo albums of her work and her laptop to write down specific detail. She was straight to the point which I loved. On the day of wedding my mouth hit the floor when I was able to finally see all of her flower arrangements it was stunning! She even made flower collars for my two dogs with soft ribbon! She got every flower I imagined and the colors matched my theme perfectly. Thank you for everything you have done to make my day that much more special and beautiful

Sent on 09/30/2019
    The Tangled Web 21
    The Tangled Web 22
    The Tangled Web 23

Alyssa · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Wedding Florist!

Jen was amazing to work with and created beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. As someone who is pretty obtuse about flowers, Jen was honest and helpful throughout our entire process. Jen was transparent in her pricing and actually found ways for me to save money without compromising any quality. All of our bouquets (four bridesmaids and mine), boutonnieres, and chuppah decorations were gorgeous and came to life exactly as I had imagined. I could not have been happier that I chose The Tangled Web as my wedding florist!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    The Tangled Web 24
    The Tangled Web 25
  • Allysa

Allysa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing flowers!

Jen was great to work with, and I LOVED my flowers! I had a long cascading bouquet, and it was exactly what I was picturing. She even added extra flowers to our seating chart wall and our sweetheart table! In total, we had her do the centerpieces, sweetheart table, ceremony arch, cake, and all the bouquets and boutonnieres! She was very helpful with ideas, and we sent pictures back and forth until she knew exactly what I wanted! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    The Tangled Web 26

Parul · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers, great experience.

Jen from The Tangled Web was great. The day I spoke to her, I knew my search for a florist has ended. Jen is amazing to work with and has great aesthetic sense. She was able to understand my vision so easily and worked with us at each step to guide us through that vision and provided great suggestions/alternatives on the way helping us stay in our budget.

She was very quick to response and answered all my endless questions, as you know brides have many. Her flowers were so beautiful on the wedding day that even before I saw my groom and walked down the aisle, I was teary eye out of joy to see how beautiful the flower arrangements were.
    Everyone at the wedding said the flowers look amazing. I am so happy that I was able to find Jen through wedding wire and I would highly recommend Jen to every bride. She is just amazing and so wonderful to work with.

Thanks

The Tangled Web 34
  • Mia

Mia Antonia · Married on 06/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

We had a wonderful graduation party with Tangled web floral decorations. Everything was super easy to order, on time and beautiful! Thank you

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jennifer Carter · Married on 05/10/2019

Jen is the best!!

Jen was AWESOME! We met up with Jen a few times before the big day and showed her our flower vision. The day before we gave her all of the center piece extras and before we knew it we walked into our venue everything set up perfectly. Everything we had talked about and planned was done with perfection. Jen was so easy to communicate with and such a wonderful person to work beside. We'd highly recommend The Tangled Web to anyone in the area looking for a florist! Jen and her flower creations will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    The Tangled Web 35
    The Tangled Web 36

Lauren Krueger · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent Experience

I got referred to Tangled Web after the original florist I was considering became unavailable for my wedding, and it turned out to be a great thing. Jen's prices came in lower than the original florist, and the flowers were gorgeous. I made it very difficult on Jen with utilizing glass terrariums and requiring a lot of set-up and she did it all and I did not have to worry about anything. She even utilized extra flowers she had by adding some to our cake last minute and decorating other tables with extras that we did not originally plan on. I would highly recommend Jen for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Tangled Web 37
    The Tangled Web 38
    The Tangled Web 39
    The Tangled Web 40

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend Tangled Web! Jen was a pleasure to work with and made our vision a reality. We were blown away to arrive to our wedding site to see how gorgeous everything came together. From the bouquets, to the stunning arch with amazing flowers, to our gifts/guestbook and place card tables that were filled with flowers, to the amazing centerpieces, everything exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Y

Yordanos · Married on 05/10/2018

Jen does amazing work and makes your vision come to life. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful and unique my centerpieces and bouquet were. I spent a lot of time looking for the right florist and Jen was the best.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful words about my experience with Jen, the owner of Tangled Web, for my wedding this past April. From the start, she was professional, responsive and knowledgeable. Jen made it so easy to meet with her and she worked with my budget and the colors of my wedding. I absolutely loved my gorgeous bridal bouquet. And the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned for the reception! We received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests. Thank you Jen for your beautiful floral arrangements and it was such a pleasure to work with you on my wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2018

jen · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with Jen was such a pleasure! I planned an out of town wedding, and Jen was so helpful and accommodating in meeting and going through all my inspiration. She created flower arrangements that complemented my gown, venue, invitations and entire theme perfectly. She also was the only florist we met with who was able to understand our vision and budget!!! The vases she chose were perfect! Everything was so seamless. On the day of, there was nothing I had to worry about and everything went off without a hitch. All of our communication leading up was also so spot on. She is so professional, responsive, and detailed in her quote/invoice!! SO happy I put my trust in her to do my flowers. Wouldn't change a thing

Sent on 02/14/2018
    The Tangled Web 41
    The Tangled Web 42
    The Tangled Web 43
    The Tangled Web 44
    The Tangled Web 45
    The Tangled Web 46

Denise · Married on 12/03/2017

I highly recommend Tangled Webb to anyone.. I was over the moon with my flowers!!! Pricing is great too

Sent on 12/15/2017
    The Tangled Web 47
    The Tangled Web 48
    The Tangled Web 49

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Great work and reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2017

Jen was really really great to work with. She understood what I wanted from the beginning and provided me with help when I needed it. I would email her whenever I had a new idea of something I wanted and she handled it great. My flowers came out perfect! I realized late that I added 2 extra tables than I had told her but she was able to pull through and my centerpieces came out exactly how I wanted!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2017

We had a great experience working with Jen. The flowers come out beautiful and what impressed me most is she took the time to understand our vision and made it work within our budget. As we all know planning a wedding can stressful at times and it was really reassuring to work with a vendor who just got it and was calm, cool, and collected! :)

Sent on 12/16/2017
    The Tangled Web 50
    The Tangled Web 51
    The Tangled Web 52
    The Tangled Web 53
    The Tangled Web 54

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so happy I decided to work with The Tangled Web for my wedding day flowers! Jen is knowledgeable, professional, and her flower design and quality is some of the best I have ever seen. After meeting with Jen for the first time, I felt completely comfortable that she understood my vision for all flowers. She was very responsive and able to offer great advice that made all of my ideas work within my budget. All of the flowers came out beautiful, and we received so man compliments. Thank you Jen for being such a pleasure to work with and helping to make the day special and beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Thank you Brittney, it was a pleasure working with you! All the best, Jen

Holly · Married on 08/19/2017

Jen was fantastic! She was incredibly supportive of my budget and was totally willing to work with it, never pushing me past where I was comfortable. She was very directive in helping me pick out what would look best, since I didn't know much about which flowers were best for the season. She was always on time, willing to meet with me in person, and super responsive to any question I had. Overall great experience with her and the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kylie · Married on 06/09/2017

I knew from the 1st consultation she was my florist for the wedding. Funny thing is I only really discussed what I had envisioned for the wedding during that 1st meeting. Therefore had completely trust in her creative vision. The flower arrangements for the wedding were absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better. Not only is she a creative and talented florist, she is also reasonable priced. I would highly recommend her services. Thanks for all your hardwork Jen!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Candace · Married on 11/05/2016

Jen was so amazing to work with. She listened to my ideas and everything came out perfect! I LOVED my bouquet - I received so many complements! All of the other flowers also came out beautiful as well and looked exactly as I had envisioned. I heard about The Tangled Web from a coworker who used her and I am glad I used them! I would 100% recommend them to anyone who asks! Thank you Jen!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Thank you Candace!

Jessie · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful work! A definite pleasure to work with and very responsive. Everything turned out the way that I imagined it!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Kate C.

Katelyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer Cahill of The Tangled Web went above and beyond my highest expectations for my wedding day. Not only was she extremely accommodating for some last minute additions to our flowers, the floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were complimented by our guests throughout the evening. I would highly recommend The Tangled Web to provide you with your floral needs.

Sent on 10/09/2016

The Tangled Web's reply:

Thanks Kate, best wishes!

Alexandra · Married on 09/04/2016

Jen was amazing! From the very first meeting, so got our vision and worked with us throughout the year to ensure she was capturing what we were looking for. She sent us detailed notes and quantity/pricing breakdowns for every meeting we had. Her prices were reasonable compared to several other vendors we looked at and, most importantly, the arrangements were beautiful.

We did a trial about a month before the wedding to see what our centerpieces and my bouquet would look like. This was very helpful for me to see exactly what everything would look like so I knew what to expect.

Jen was also very easy to work with and flexible with our requests. Not only did she incorporate the flowers and colors we wanted, but when I found out my grandmother was too ill to travel for the wedding, Jen made recommendations for how we could still have her be a part of the day. Jen incorporated my grandmother's handkerchief into my bouquet so she was with me when I walked down the aisle. It was SO special and thoughtful.

Sent on 11/17/2016

The Tangled Web's reply:

Thank you Alex, I really appreciate it!