The Tangled Web creative floral design Reviews

136 Reviews for The Tangled Web creative floral design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

136 The Tangled Web creative floral design Reviews

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend Tangled Web! Jen was a pleasure to work with and made our vision a reality. We were blown away to arrive to our wedding site to see how gorgeous everything came together. From the bouquets, to the stunning arch with amazing flowers, to our gifts/guestbook and place card tables that were filled with flowers, to the amazing centerpieces, everything exceeded our expectations!

• Y

Yordanos · Married on 05/10/2018

Jen does amazing work and makes your vision come to life. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful and unique my centerpieces and bouquet were. I spent a lot of time looking for the right florist and Jen was the best.

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful words about my experience with Jen, the owner of Tangled Web, for my wedding this past April. From the start, she was professional, responsive and knowledgeable. Jen made it so easy to meet with her and she worked with my budget and the colors of my wedding. I absolutely loved my gorgeous bridal bouquet. And the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned for the reception! We received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests. Thank you Jen for your beautiful floral arrangements and it was such a pleasure to work with you on my wedding!

jen · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with Jen was such a pleasure! I planned an out of town wedding, and Jen was so helpful and accommodating in meeting and going through all my inspiration. She created flower arrangements that complemented my gown, venue, invitations and entire theme perfectly. She also was the only florist we met with who was able to understand our vision and budget!!! The vases she chose were perfect! Everything was so seamless. On the day of, there was nothing I had to worry about and everything went off without a hitch. All of our communication leading up was also so spot on. She is so professional, responsive, and detailed in her quote/invoice!! SO happy I put my trust in her to do my flowers. Wouldn't change a thing

The Tangled Web creative floral design 1
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 2
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 3
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 4
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 5
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 6

Denise · Married on 12/03/2017

I highly recommend Tangled Webb to anyone.. I was over the moon with my flowers!!! Pricing is great too

The Tangled Web creative floral design 7
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 8
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 9

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Great work and reasonably priced!

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2017

Jen was really really great to work with. She understood what I wanted from the beginning and provided me with help when I needed it. I would email her whenever I had a new idea of something I wanted and she handled it great. My flowers came out perfect! I realized late that I added 2 extra tables than I had told her but she was able to pull through and my centerpieces came out exactly how I wanted!

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2017

We had a great experience working with Jen. The flowers come out beautiful and what impressed me most is she took the time to understand our vision and made it work within our budget. As we all know planning a wedding can stressful at times and it was really reassuring to work with a vendor who just got it and was calm, cool, and collected! :)

The Tangled Web creative floral design 10
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 11
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 12
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 13
    The Tangled Web creative floral design 14

Holly · Married on 08/19/2017

Jen was fantastic! She was incredibly supportive of my budget and was totally willing to work with it, never pushing me past where I was comfortable. She was very directive in helping me pick out what would look best, since I didn't know much about which flowers were best for the season. She was always on time, willing to meet with me in person, and super responsive to any question I had. Overall great experience with her and the flowers were gorgeous!

Kylie · Married on 06/09/2017

I knew from the 1st consultation she was my florist for the wedding. Funny thing is I only really discussed what I had envisioned for the wedding during that 1st meeting. Therefore had completely trust in her creative vision. The flower arrangements for the wedding were absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better. Not only is she a creative and talented florist, she is also reasonable priced. I would highly recommend her services. Thanks for all your hardwork Jen!

Candace · Married on 11/05/2016

Jen was so amazing to work with. She listened to my ideas and everything came out perfect! I LOVED my bouquet - I received so many complements! All of the other flowers also came out beautiful as well and looked exactly as I had envisioned. I heard about The Tangled Web from a coworker who used her and I am glad I used them! I would 100% recommend them to anyone who asks! Thank you Jen!!

Thank you Candace!

Jessie · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful work! A definite pleasure to work with and very responsive. Everything turned out the way that I imagined it!

• Kate C.

Katelyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer Cahill of The Tangled Web went above and beyond my highest expectations for my wedding day. Not only was she extremely accommodating for some last minute additions to our flowers, the floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were complimented by our guests throughout the evening. I would highly recommend The Tangled Web to provide you with your floral needs.

Sent on 10/09/2016

The Tangled Web creative floral design's reply:

Thanks Kate, best wishes!

Alexandra · Married on 09/04/2016

Jen was amazing! From the very first meeting, so got our vision and worked with us throughout the year to ensure she was capturing what we were looking for. She sent us detailed notes and quantity/pricing breakdowns for every meeting we had. Her prices were reasonable compared to several other vendors we looked at and, most importantly, the arrangements were beautiful.

We did a trial about a month before the wedding to see what our centerpieces and my bouquet would look like. This was very helpful for me to see exactly what everything would look like so I knew what to expect.

Jen was also very easy to work with and flexible with our requests. Not only did she incorporate the flowers and colors we wanted, but when I found out my grandmother was too ill to travel for the wedding, Jen made recommendations for how we could still have her be a part of the day. Jen incorporated my grandmother's handkerchief into my bouquet so she was with me when I walked down the aisle. It was SO special and thoughtful.

The Tangled Web creative floral design's reply:

Thank you Alex, I really appreciate it!

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2016

Jen is amazing at what she does! She far exceeded my expectations for my flowers and I got numerous compliments on my bouquet (even my photographer commented on how it was one of the most beautiful bouquets she's ever seen!). I loved my bouquet so much I seriously contemplated getting it preserved! Jen was responsive, talented, professional and extremely patient in answering all of my questions. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Thanks so much Colleen!

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Working with Jen was a great experience. I had a vision in my head, but didn't have the floral terms to describe to her what I wanted. With just a few questions she came up with some pictures that would help. From there, she designed bouquets and centerpieces that would work with my vision, theme, and budget. Jen was extremely easy to work with and helped me make decisions quickly. Closer to the wedding she was responsive via email when I had a few changes and a silly question. On the day of the wedding I was blown away with it all. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful flowers and an easy vendor to work with. And on top of that all, very reasonably priced for the amount of service you receive.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Thank you Ashley!!

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

I can't say enough great things about Jen and her flower arrangements. She was great at listening to what I liked and designing based on that. She made my vision come to life and so much more! She was very creative and clearly has a passion for what she does. I received so many compliments on the flowers and even had guests asking me who the florist was. She was very easy to work with, was willing to meet with me multiple times and was on time at delivering everything. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her!

Thanks so much Jessica!

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2016

I had a great experience with Jen at Tangled Web! Jen made beautiful light and dark blue hydrangea table arrangements and bridal bouquet for my wedding this past June. Hydrangeas are a hard flower to keep alive out of water but if hydrangeas are the flowers you want for your celebration, deff do it! The deep blue hydrangeas just popped against my bright white wedding dress! And the elaborate arrangements Jen made for the ceremony were breathtaking - they were beautiful combinations of all types of flowers. Jen is very talented and I would highly recommend Jen for your event!

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

I used Jen Cahill and a Tangled Web for my June wedding. I had a lot of trouble justifying a large flower budget, even though I love flowers, just because I knew they would not last after the wedding. Jen was great to work with and must have updated my order ten times (or more) as I changed my mind about things. What she came up with was a STUNNING bridal bouquet, ceremony arch decorations, pedestal flowers and centerpieces that were everything I could have wanted AND were within my budget.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Thanks Stephanie, so glad you were happy with everything! Best wishes! Jen

Elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2016

Jen was an AMAZING vendor to work with!! She took some of my crazy ideas and made them a reality!! In addition, she dealt with my indecisiveness and last minute changes!! The champagne bucket filled with flowers and my Chuppah took my breathe away!! Even my mom who is super critical and has been to a ton of weddings, thought my Chuppah was the most gorgeous Chuppah she has ever seen!! Jen also touched up a photo charm with paint that matched it…making it look brand new…and attached the charm to my bouquet!! Jen was such a joy to work and helped my vision become a reality!!

Jen is awesome! We used The Tangled Web for my bouquet, flowers for the moms and grandmothers, and two ceremony pieces as well as rented two stands for the ceremony. She is so creative! My flowers turned out amazing. I wasn't specific with what flowers I wanted, I just knew the colors I needed and I told her to be creative. She nailed it. Everything was beautiful. She worked with via e-mail as I planned the wedding from a distance. I even sent her a charm of my cousin's picture who had passed away and she made she it made it on my bouquet. Totally professional and I would recommend her to anyone! 5 Stars!!

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2015

Jen at The Tangled Web was a pleasure to work with! She was really nice and brought all kinds of examples of her work to see at the consultation we had at Barnes & Noble. She listened to exactly what I liked and even gave thorough examples and ideas of flowers and arrangements right on the spot! She was very detail oriented while planning and really made the whole process go smoothly. Everything the day of was better than I even expected :)

Michele · Married on 09/25/2015

Jen from The Tangled Web is more than a floral designer. She is a floral GENIUS!!! Her creativity, knowledge, and ability to understand her customers really make her shine at what she does, and she is incredibly easy to work with. We met twice, and she was the consummate professional, listening, offering suggestions, and armed with several portfolios of her amazing work. I am an artist, & I had some bold, slightly unconventional ideas regarding color for my wedding. I had some thoughts about a couple of specific flowers I wanted her to use, but really depended on Jen's expertise to pull it all together into something cohesive. When I told her what I was thinking, she immediately offered all kinds of ideas for filler flowers & greens to tie it all together, and I felt totally comfortable letting her run with it. Jen coordinated with the venue, so everything was in place when I got there on the day of the wedding. When I arrived I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by what I saw. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and the centerpieces and arrangements at the "altar" were both dramatic, and breathtaking. The boutonnieres, clusters for the aisle, corsage for my Mom, and basket of petals for my flower girl were all perfect! I thought the color scheme I had selected was a little risky, but Jen really made it work, and they looked amazing with the bridesmaids dresses, tuxes and the tablecloths. I received SOOOO many compliments!!! The down side to flowers is, of course, that they are temporary, but what Jen created was so beautiful, several of my guests took photos of them, as did my photographer, & I was excited to see a picture of my bouquet on the Tangled Web FB page, so I can revisit their beauty long after the wedding. I honestly could not have been happier with Jen's artistry, and would not hesitate to recommend her and The Tangled Web to anyone looking for a floral designer!!!

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

I strongly recommend Jen Cahill of The Tangled Web for wedding floral services. Jen did a fantastic job with all the flowers for our August wedding in Boston. When we were deciding on a florist we considered two options; both Jen and a different florist were very impressive but Jen offered a much better value. She did a wonderful job at a very reasonable cost. This was a big job: bouquets and boutonnieres for a wedding party with six members on each side plus parents and grandparents, plus a chuppah and table centerpieces for a wedding of 225 people. Jen was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, offered great ideas, and executed everything we wanted perfectly. We can't recommend her highly enough!