The Tangled Web Reviews

155 Reviews for The Tangled Web

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/20/2020

Perfection

We had such an amazing experience with Jen. We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding to November due to the coronavirus and she was so flexible in accomodating us! Although we postponed, we decided to have a "minimony" on the original date and Jen did an AMAZING job providing the florals. People are still raving about how beautiful my flowers were. She paid attention to all the details I wanted and definitely delivered! We definitely recommend the Tangled Web!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful flowers and great team!

We had a perfect experience with this florist! Jen was awesome, talking to us for a while getting the details down, even during our first call with her! She thought of things that had never even occurred to us, and added her own flair to the flowers that made them even more gorgeous! She was so nice and knowledgeable about the process, answering all of our questions. I didn’t really know what I wanted beyond a few colors (my bridesmaids dresses were dusty blue, lavender, and mauve) and she ran with it and made the most gorgeous bouquets, with matching boutonnières, corsages, and a flower crown for our flower girl-beautiful! Everything came early and stayed bright and fresh throughout the wedding. We were able to get an assortment of single roses in our colors to decorate where needed, and we ended up making them the focal point of our ceremony arch because they were so beautiful. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna V. · Married on 02/08/2020

Our Winter Wedding!

We had such an amazing experience with Jen! She was so great and easy to work with. We were not able to meet in person due to distance so we talked over the phone and exchanged pictures through email. She was able to deliver EXACTLY what I was looking for. She made my vision come to life. I was absolutely thrilled!!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Laura · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Working with Jennifer was great and we were so happy with how the flowers looked on our wedding day! Leading up to the wedding day, we met with Jen twice and she made us feel confident that everything would go smoothly. The flowers that were there were beautiful and made the space look great. I would highly recommend Tangled Web to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful floral arrangements

Jen created such beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding! I was so in love with all the arrangements she created such as my bouquet, the arch for my ceremony, centerpieces, flowers for my sweetheart table and welcome sign, as well as the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party. When I sent her pictures for inspiration and let her know my ideas, she made them turn into a reality for my wedding day! Jen was very easy to communicate with through the wedding process, was very professional and sweet, and arrived on time to drop off our bouquets and boutonnieres. She also had great attention to detail and had so much knowledge about flowers where she knew exactly what flowers fit with my inspiration and also included ribbon on the bridesmaid bouquets that matched their dresses perfectly. If you are looking for gorgeous flowers and arrangements on your wedding day, you should definitely book the Tangled Web Creative Floral Design! You will be wowed and will be so happy with your decision! I could not recommend her enough. Thank you so much Jen for making my wedding day so beautiful with your creative arrangements!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Madeline · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We are so happy with our decision to hire the Tangled Web for our wedding. Jen was so easy to work with and executed everything perfectly even though we never met in person. My bouquet blew me away and both the ceremony and reception florals were so beautiful. Prices were reasonable as well. We are so thrilled with how everything came together!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

I highly recommend The Tangled Web! Loved my wedding flowers!

I had a great expereince working with Jen from The Tangled Web as the florist for my wedding! She was extremely responsive and helpful. We met in person to discuss my vision and she was great at showing me examples and giving suggestions. She was always so quick to respond via email and was super flexible with changes etc. I was SO happy with my flowers on my wedding day. She truly made my vision come to life and my bouquet was perfect! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Keri · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience!

I couldn’t have been happier with how our flowers turned out for our wedding!! I gave Jen complete creative control, as I didn’t know much about flowers or what I wanted, and she nailed it. When we finally saw everything come together, we were amazed at how beautiful everything was! Jen was easy to talk to and work with and she took the stress out of something that could have easily been something I freaked out about. We are so grateful!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley R. · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond great

Jen was so responsive, so accommodating, and an overall joy to work with. I was absolutely blown away by my flower arrangements, ceremony flowers, and the bouquets. She took what my vision and elevated it to something I couldn't have dreamed of myself. All my guests commented on how beautiful the tables were. I WOULD 110% recommend to everyone.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2019

Professional & stunning work

My wedding was on August 9th 2019 I had found the tangle web through the knot and instagram and I fell in love with her work I was able to book two years ahead and make my payments through check or Venmo etc. when it got close I wanted to meet in person as I lived two hours away to sit and discuss my vision of flower and color to make sure we were in the same page. She brought her wedding photo albums of her work and her laptop to write down specific detail. She was straight to the point which I loved. On the day of wedding my mouth hit the floor when I was able to finally see all of her flower arrangements it was stunning! She even made flower collars for my two dogs with soft ribbon! She got every flower I imagined and the colors matched my theme perfectly. Thank you for everything you have done to make my day that much more special and beautiful

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Olivia and Jordan

Olivia A. · Married on 08/03/2019

Tangled Web Got So Many Compliments

Flowers were a very important part of our wedding decorations, being the main part besides some LED candles. Jenn made some lovely arrangements to go on our copper arches which made the scenery look so romantic and also did amazing centerpieces and a beautiful bouquet. Everyone complimented the flowers and mentioned how they were best they’d seen at any wedding! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Alyssa · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Wedding Florist!

Jen was amazing to work with and created beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. As someone who is pretty obtuse about flowers, Jen was honest and helpful throughout our entire process. Jen was transparent in her pricing and actually found ways for me to save money without compromising any quality. All of our bouquets (four bridesmaids and mine), boutonnieres, and chuppah decorations were gorgeous and came to life exactly as I had imagined. I could not have been happier that I chose The Tangled Web as my wedding florist!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Brendon D. · Married on 07/09/2019

So flexible and beautiful displays!

When my wife asked me if I (the groom) could handle the flowers for the wedding, I was terrified. Jen erased all of these fears by really listening to what our vision and style was, and then being exceedingly patient with me as I tried to communicate different tweaks and ideas we had. Everything she created had the perfect blend of perfectly manicured and organic groupings. All of the pieces she put together perfectly aligned with what my wife and I had been dreaming of. I would absolutely recommend the Tangled Web to anyone else getting married!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Allysa

Allysa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing flowers!

Jen was great to work with, and I LOVED my flowers! I had a long cascading bouquet, and it was exactly what I was picturing. She even added extra flowers to our seating chart wall and our sweetheart table! In total, we had her do the centerpieces, sweetheart table, ceremony arch, cake, and all the bouquets and boutonnieres! She was very helpful with ideas, and we sent pictures back and forth until she knew exactly what I wanted! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Parul · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers, great experience.

Jen from The Tangled Web was great. The day I spoke to her, I knew my search for a florist has ended. Jen is amazing to work with and has great aesthetic sense. She was able to understand my vision so easily and worked with us at each step to guide us through that vision and provided great suggestions/alternatives on the way helping us stay in our budget.

She was very quick to response and answered all my endless questions, as you know brides have many. Her flowers were so beautiful on the wedding day that even before I saw my groom and walked down the aisle, I was teary eye out of joy to see how beautiful the flower arrangements were.
    Everyone at the wedding said the flowers look amazing. I am so happy that I was able to find Jen through wedding wire and I would highly recommend Jen to every bride. She is just amazing and so wonderful to work with.

Thanks
    Parul

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Mia

Mia A. · Married on 06/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

We had a wonderful graduation party with Tangled web floral decorations. Everything was super easy to order, on time and beautiful! Thank you

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jennifer C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Jen is the best!!

Jen was AWESOME! We met up with Jen a few times before the big day and showed her our flower vision. The day before we gave her all of the center piece extras and before we knew it we walked into our venue everything set up perfectly. Everything we had talked about and planned was done with perfection. Jen was so easy to communicate with and such a wonderful person to work beside. We'd highly recommend The Tangled Web to anyone in the area looking for a florist! Jen and her flower creations will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lauren K. · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent Experience

I got referred to Tangled Web after the original florist I was considering became unavailable for my wedding, and it turned out to be a great thing. Jen's prices came in lower than the original florist, and the flowers were gorgeous. I made it very difficult on Jen with utilizing glass terrariums and requiring a lot of set-up and she did it all and I did not have to worry about anything. She even utilized extra flowers she had by adding some to our cake last minute and decorating other tables with extras that we did not originally plan on. I would highly recommend Jen for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend Tangled Web! Jen was a pleasure to work with and made our vision a reality. We were blown away to arrive to our wedding site to see how gorgeous everything came together. From the bouquets, to the stunning arch with amazing flowers, to our gifts/guestbook and place card tables that were filled with flowers, to the amazing centerpieces, everything exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Y

Yordanos · Married on 05/10/2018

Jen does amazing work and makes your vision come to life. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful and unique my centerpieces and bouquet were. I spent a lot of time looking for the right florist and Jen was the best.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful words about my experience with Jen, the owner of Tangled Web, for my wedding this past April. From the start, she was professional, responsive and knowledgeable. Jen made it so easy to meet with her and she worked with my budget and the colors of my wedding. I absolutely loved my gorgeous bridal bouquet. And the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned for the reception! We received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests. Thank you Jen for your beautiful floral arrangements and it was such a pleasure to work with you on my wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jen · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with Jen was such a pleasure! I planned an out of town wedding, and Jen was so helpful and accommodating in meeting and going through all my inspiration. She created flower arrangements that complemented my gown, venue, invitations and entire theme perfectly. She also was the only florist we met with who was able to understand our vision and budget!!! The vases she chose were perfect! Everything was so seamless. On the day of, there was nothing I had to worry about and everything went off without a hitch. All of our communication leading up was also so spot on. She is so professional, responsive, and detailed in her quote/invoice!! SO happy I put my trust in her to do my flowers. Wouldn't change a thing

Sent on 02/14/2018

Denise · Married on 12/03/2017

I highly recommend Tangled Webb to anyone.. I was over the moon with my flowers!!! Pricing is great too

Sent on 12/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Great work and reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2017

Jen was really really great to work with. She understood what I wanted from the beginning and provided me with help when I needed it. I would email her whenever I had a new idea of something I wanted and she handled it great. My flowers came out perfect! I realized late that I added 2 extra tables than I had told her but she was able to pull through and my centerpieces came out exactly how I wanted!

Sent on 11/08/2017