87 Reviews for CaitlinMurphyStylist.com

Consultations (1)
Hair (1)
Makeup (1)

What a pleasure it was working with Caitlin and her team for my wedding day!! From the back and forth communication leading up to the wedding to executing exactly what I wanted on wedding day (not an easy task with this indecisive bride), she was AMAZING! Caitlin is such a positive and calm energy that you want around you on your wedding day. She listens to what you want and then puts her valuable expertise to work to create a masterpiece with hair and makeup. I could not have asked for more from my wedding day look and my bridesmaids were even caught staring at themselves in the mirror because they "felt so amazing with their makeup application". You can tell makeup is Caitlin's true passion and she has a natural talent, yet what she does with hair (coming from someone who has a lot of it) is unbelievable as well! All in all, do yourself a favor and book Caitlin for your wedding day or any occasion. She truly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy, enjoying the day and looked my best- for that I am forever grateful! Thank you Caitlin!!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Hair

I had Caitlin come to Rhode Island for my hair and makeup just 2 weeks ago. First of all she is the sweetest person to be around. You want to surround yourself with someone with a happy and positive attitude on your wedding day. She knows what she is doing with makeup. She uses Temptu makeup which is heavy makeup that will last all day long and even the next day! I actually already knew of it and use it myself so i knew i wanted to use type of coverage. She knows her makeup very well and how to make you look your best! I just wish she lived closer to me i would go to her for makeup for all my events! If you want to look your best on your wedding day pick Caitlin! She is the best!

Profile Picture nazan, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved everything about working with Caitlin and her team !!! Caitlin is the sweetest woman and you can tell she loves what she does which is making women feel beautiful. From my trial to my wedding day I can only tell you that I was 100% thrilled and happy with her work and she gave me the look I always envisioned for my big day ! Thank you Caitlin for making me a beautiful bride xo Daisy

Profile Picture Daisy, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1371668160337 web4x5 3
220x220 sq 1371668287771 img1172
220x220 sq 1371668383500 0225

3 ENDORSEMENTS
You're in the best hands with Caitlin! She has an amazing talent for making you look your best, and feel your best, on your wedding day. I've seen her work on my brides and I've been lucky enough to experience it first hand, she is the best!

Caitlin Murphy is the sweetest girl, and is SUPER TALENTED with hair and makeup. I coordinated a wedding with a very large bridal party in June, and Caitlin was there with her assistant, making everyone look fabulous. Everyone's makeup and hair lasted throughout the night, and I would recommend Caitlin to any bride wanting to look flawless on her wedding day!

I happily recommend Caitlin Murphy to all my purchasing brides. I asked to meet with her before I decided to refer her. Caitlin is a very down to earth woman, pleasant, personable and warm. All her talent shines through with each happy bride I see photos of after the wedding. Caitlin is well informed, talented and keeps up on continuing education in her field and I think any bride who has the opportunity to meet with her and hire her for her wedding day is genuinely lucky to benefit from her skills.

1176 Broadway, Hanover, MA 02339   See On Map