1176 Broadway, Hanover, MA 02339 Map · Phone number

Chrissywithhandmirror
CaitlinMurphyStylist.com
Kathleen and her Love. Congratulations to their first Anniversary and their new baby this week!...
websitecharlene2
websitekristenandmatt3
Caitlindoingbackofhair
CaitlinMurphyStylist.com
CaitlinMurphyStylist.com Main Page. Traveling between Beverly Hills, Boston, and New York City.
jackie
241531101506159025653416838206o
web4x5 3
img1172
Chrissywithhandmirror

87 Reviews for CaitlinMurphyStylist.com

nazan · Married on 08/05/2016

I had Caitlin come to Rhode Island for my hair and makeup just 2 weeks ago. First of all she is the sweetest person to be around. You want to surround yourself with someone with a happy and positive attitude on your wedding day. She knows what she is doing with makeup. She uses Temptu makeup which is heavy makeup that will last all day long and even the next day! I actually already knew of it and use it myself so i knew i wanted to use type of coverage. She knows her makeup very well and how to make you look your best! I just wish she lived closer to me i would go to her for makeup for all my events! If you want to look your best on your wedding day pick Caitlin! She is the best!

Daisy · Married on 10/03/2015

I loved everything about working with Caitlin and her team !!! Caitlin is the sweetest woman and you can tell she loves what she does which is making women feel beautiful. From my trial to my wedding day I can only tell you that I was 100% thrilled and happy with her work and she gave me the look I always envisioned for my big day ! Thank you Caitlin for making me a beautiful bride xo Daisy

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Caitlin and her team were absolutely amazing! Throughout the entire wedding process she was always there for a quick question and feedback regarding my look! I had a couple of trials and each look was breathtaking. On my wedding day her team was lovely to work with and talented! My bridesmaids looked truly perfect. I had a few people in my bridal party with different looks and different hair textures/styles and Caitlin and her team knew EXACTLY what would work with each of them. As goes for me, Caitlin couldn't have made me feel any more beautiful, I truly felt like a bride. I got SO MANY compliments on my makeup and my pictures show it all. I would HIGHLY recommend Caitlin Murphy for any event that you want to look & feel beautiful.

CaitlinMurphyStylist.com FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 151.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 328.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 60.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Teeth Whitening, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• The Tangled Web creative floral design
    The Tangled Web creative floral design Wedding Florists

You're in the best hands with Caitlin! She has an amazing talent for making you look your best, and feel your best, on your wedding day. I've seen her work on my brides and I've been lucky enough to experience it first hand, she is the best!

• Pink Orchid Weddings
    Pink Orchid Weddings Wedding Planners

Caitlin Murphy is the sweetest girl, and is SUPER TALENTED with hair and makeup. I coordinated a wedding with a very large bridal party in June, and Caitlin was there with her assistant, making everyone look fabulous. Everyone's makeup and hair lasted throughout the night, and I would recommend Caitlin to any bride wanting to look flawless on her wedding day!

• The Bridal Secret
    The Bridal Secret Wedding Dresses

I happily recommend Caitlin Murphy to all my purchasing brides. I asked to meet with her before I decided to refer her. Caitlin is a very down to earth woman, pleasant, personable and warm. All her talent shines through with each happy bride I see photos of after the wedding. Caitlin is well informed, talented and keeps up on continuing education in her field and I think any bride who has the opportunity to meet with her and hire her for her wedding day is genuinely lucky to benefit from her skills.

• 1176 Broadway Hanover, MA 02339 See on map