24 Roland Street, Charlestown, MA 02129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing

About Hitched Studios

Honest, emotional, and artful photographs.

Hitched Studios is Ben Wight, Tara Morris, Cyndi Stevens and Max Gordon. We are four grateful and inspired wedding photographers that believe wedding photography should blow your mind.

Hitched Studios brings you documentary style wedding photography. We're committed to capturing the love and celebration of your day with honest, emotional, and artful photographs.

Follow Hitched Studios on

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Hitched Studios

• KDoubleU

Kailee · Married on 10/07/2017

It is impossible to not fall in love with Tara and Ben! They are the best in the business and sweetest people I have ever met. Tara kindly fielded all of my questions, she was prompt and professional and was a blast to have photograph our wedding. My husband was instantly comfortable with Ben and I loved their separate styles. They were able to corral our wedding party and family pictures before the ceremony and felt like close friends. Even when Tara took our engagement pictures, she made us comfortable in front of the camera. We had our dog with us and she was able to get his attention. On top of being amazing people, our photos are GORGEOUS!! You will not regret contacting Tara and Ben, this is certainly not the last time I will use them.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/17/2017

Tara Morris had photographed my then boyfriend (now husband) a few years ago and loved her and her work. So when we got engaged last year, she was the first vendor I reached out to book! For our wedding, Tara worked alongside Ben Wight and we could not have asked for a better duo. Not only do they take amazing photos, but they both have great personalities and were so easy to work with. The photos captured our wedding with all the emotions, laughs and fun. We will cherish them forever. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Brianne · Married on 08/06/2016

Love love love Tara and Ben!! Met them when they did my sisters wedding and vowed (no pun intended) that Tara would be part of all of our events. cannot express enough how much we love Tara!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Hitched Studios Pricing

Hitched Studios Price Rates

Hitched Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,518.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,009.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Pink Orchid Weddings
    Pink Orchid Weddings Wedding Planners

Tara and Ben of Hitched Studios are so much fun to work with on a wedding day, and they are such talented photographers as well! They are able to make couples, families, and guests feel completely relaxed, which is really important on such a big day. I definitely recommend Hitched Studios for great photography and if you want a fun and personable vendor at your wedding :)

• Crackerjack Entertainment
    Crackerjack Entertainment Wedding DJs

Had the privilege to work weddings with Ben and Tara from Hitched Studios on several occasions. My clients absolutely loved them! If you think you might be shy, I promise you won't be after you meet with them! In-person and behind the lens, they are super cool, hip, fun, creative, and more importantly...extremely talented photographers! Have a look for yourself and you'll know what I mean! Warning though - they are a little addicting - meaning, you might want more of them (after you meet em')! I highly recommend them and can't wait to work with them again too (see what I mean!). - Brett Heeney, Crackerjack Entertainment

• Marrero Weddings and Events
    Marrero Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Tara, Ben and the rest of the Hitched Studios team are far beyond your average wedding photographers and we are thrilled to work with them whenever we can! Their work is second to none as far as originality, creativity and if you are looking for a wedding photographer that is low key, fun to be around and completely the opposite of everyone else out there, Hitched is the one for you!

• 24 Roland Street Charlestown, 02129 See on map