711 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number

About Lisa Rigby Photography

Creative, contemporary wedding photography. Serving New England.

Follow Lisa Rigby Photography on

Lisa Rigby Photography 3
Lisa Rigby Photography 4

Eliza · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing eye for detail!!

Lisa is just incredible – a short paragraph would never even do her justice! My husband was a bit weary on doing an engagement shoot prior to our wedding, but with a little convincing I got him there. Once we left, he couldn’t have been more excited for the wedding day saying how easy Lisa was to work with and how enjoyable she made the session. Fast forward to our wedding day a few months later, the thought of gathering our 50+ extended family members for multiple family portraits was giving me heartburn – but Lisa captured each of these FLAWLESSLY. Her level of organization and eye for detail is just perfection – from the beginning of the morning on our wedding day to the late night dancing, she didn’t miss a shot. If you are on the hunt for a photographer, just stop now – Lisa is your girl!

Lisa Rigby Photography 5
    Lisa Rigby Photography 6
    Lisa Rigby Photography 7
    Lisa Rigby Photography 8
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Lisa was just fabulous. Her personality is sweet and relaxed and her pictures captured the wedding perfectly. She really understood the vision of the wedding and captured so much joy. I cannot tell you how many people said that every picture was just so happy and should be in a magazine. She was a pleasure to work with and for that reason and because she captures color so well (we got married in a colorful garden so that was important to me!) I picked her and I am sooooo happy I did! She did a beautiful job, and with heart and kindness too.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2015

As soon as my now-husband and I got engaged, I knew that one of the most important things to me would be the photographs from our wedding day, and I spent a lot of time researching photographers and reviewing portfolios. As soon as I saw Lisa Rigby's photos, though, I knew I had found the perfect match for us. Lisa's photos have this soft, romantic quality to them and really reflect the story of a couple's relationship and marriage, and she has that special knack of always seeming to capture the right moment. She did an engagement shoot for us, and when we saw the pictures from that session, we could not wait to see how she would document our wedding. And we were not disappointed! The photos from our wedding day were absolutely stunning, and we could not have been happier with how they turned out. Lisa herself is delightful, funny, accommodating, and very responsive, and she was a real pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease even with cameras in our face! So happy we got to work with Lisa, she is truly an artist!

Sent on 09/07/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lisa Rigby Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 8000.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints

• 617 WEDDINGS
    617 WEDDINGS Wedding DJs

I worked with Lisa for the first time this past year in Newport, RI. She was a true professional and the best part of it all, you barely knew she was there! When it comes to her images - they are fantasic! I am lookign forward to working with her many more times this year!

• 711 Atlantic Ave. Boston, 02111 See on map