Haverhill, MA 01832 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About More than Memories Photography

My name is Stephanie, and I am the photographer for More than Memories Photography! I am little bit formal and a lot of candid! I love people and I love photography..I love my job! And I think it really shows in my work. I believe every bride and groom should feel comfortable on their wedding day, enjoy themselves and not worry about getting the photos they want to remember their special day. Leave that part to me! The best part of my job, is after the couple gets their photos and tells me how they love the shots that they didn't even see themselves on their wedding day. I love capturing moments, isn't that what your memories should be.. More than Memories.
I offer a bunch of packages, to try and fit everyone's needs. But, if you don't see what you are looking for I am sure we can work something out for you. All my prices are listed on my website. And right now I am offering a holiday special!! I also offer, beautiful flush mount albums, you can add them to any package. And some packages already include one!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks!!
Follow More than Memories Photography on

DSC 0378
KristenStephen0634

40 Reviews for More than Memories Photography

Kate · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephanie was amazing - we had a tight budget, and the flexibility and quality of her pictures was beyond anything we could have hoped for. I hate being photographed more than just about anything else, and she was just so lovely that we could all relax and let beautiful pictures happen. Thank you!

Sent on 02/04/2016

We were over joyed by Steph's services and packages. Her personality meshed so well with our friends and family which made the experience that much better. Not only do we think Steph was awesome, but so did our friends and family! We used her a few months later to take some family shots and will continue to use her as years go on. I recommend her all the time. We can't thank you her enough for all her beautiful work!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2014

I just want to share with everyone out there, If you are looking for a photographer that will go above and beyond also down to earth and fit right in with your crowd! Well Stephanie from More Than Memories Photography is your gal. She is such a wonderful person and the pictures she takes are gorgeous and the packages she offers are reasonable. My husband and I were on a budget for our wedding and More than memories photography made it possible to capture our special day within our budget and then some. They also help us out with some great ideas too. Thank you again for everything you have done for Dennis and I More Than Memories Photography!

Sent on 07/06/2014

More than Memories Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• More than Memories Photography 1
    10% off Special!!
    If you mention you found me on wedding wire and you saw this ad.. I will give you 10% off any of my regular packages!! 1 or 2 photographers!! (Not valid on "Just Shoot Me" Packages)
  • More than Memories Photography 2
    Just Shoot Me
    For the bride who wants a professional photographer, but can't afford the large packages. These packages offer 4-8 hours, a high resolution DVD with the originals and 100 edited photos.

• The Rare Affair
    The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Stephanie is wonderful! She loves what she does and the shows with her work. Love her photos - Check out my website for the 13 point bustle!

• Haverhill, 01832 See on map