4 Winchester Pl,, Winchester, MA 01890 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

Other couples have also viewed

• RJ Visuals Photography
wychmere beach club wedding bride groom 001 51 53260 1573647616

14 Reviews for Margaret Belanger Photography

• Krista

Krista B. · Married on 03/09/2021

Meg captured all the Magic...

...and I get to see it every day.

We are six months into our marriage, and hardly a day has passed where I haven't looked through our wedding photographs. It is my most favorite, simple, joyful, pleasure, flipping through the pictures, and reliving what was (up to this point) the most incredible day of our lives.

Meg didn't only capture the important moments; she got all the ones time would have swallowed without tangible proof they had existed. A secret whispered sweet nothing, a funny face, a joke, a tearful embrace; here they are. They are a perfect, complete collection, and they are beautiful.

Her stealth expertise at navigating photographing the ceremony from every angle without anyone noticing her presence is impressive. Her eye for choosing the perfect backdrops and finding the perfect lighting for portraits is impeccable, and her ability to corral family for pictures with the efficiency and strength of a drill Sargent - while simultaneously charming everyone into loving her - proves this woman has all the finesse you need or want in a photographer!

As grateful as I am for the gorgeous shots of my husband and me in all our dopy, gauzy, love; I am as equally thankful for all of the photographs we now have of our loved ones. To have pictures with one of our family members who are, unexpectedly, no longer with us, is also a precious gift.

Meg understands how to capture a living story and the importance of preserving not just the events, but also the people who make the moments worth documenting.

There is so much more I could write, but I feel a pressing need to tear myself away to look through some pictures of the happiest day of my life!

Thank you, Meg. These pictures will always be my most cherished wedding gift.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Abby · Married on 06/27/2015

Meg was attentive and communicative from the beginning. She supported our ideas and had amazing ones of her own! What we wanted was to showcase all of the details that we worked so hard on for our wedding and to really capture our 1920's Gatsby theme. Meg gave us exactly what we wanted and more. Now we have these photographic treasures forever!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Kirsten · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Meg was one of the easiest decisions we made when planning our wedding. Her quality and style of work was exactly what we were looking for and she exceeded every expectation. She's a pleasure to work with; she puts you at ease and makes you feel like she (and her superb second shooter) are just friends with a camera. We received so many compliments on our wedding photos. She really captured the essence of who we are and what our special day felt like.

Sent on 09/13/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Margaret Belanger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Margaret Belanger Photography 1
    Engagement Sessions
    All wedding clients receive a free engagement shoot. Not only do you get great photos, but we get to hang out and get to know each other before the big day. You get to see how I work and you'll feel more comfortable on the day of your wedding. All couples should take advantage of the free session!

• 4 Winchester Pl, Winchester, MA, 01890 See on map
    Location of (Margaret Belanger Photography)