725 LaGrange Street PO Box 320132, West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number

About Jan Boyd Calligraphy

Jan Boyd Calligraphy has been creating hand lettering for weddings for 25 years. Jan personally mixes ink colors to hand-letter envelopes, place cards, seating scrolls and many other touches to make your wedding unique. Please visit our website to see samples of the variety of lettering styles available.
Follow Jan Boyd Calligraphy on

JB1
eliot4

7 Reviews for Jan Boyd Calligraphy

Katie · Married on 08/02/2015

Jan did a beautiful job of addressing our wedding invitations. She was extremely responsive and quick, and she also quickly re-addressed two envelopes that needed very small changes. I really enjoyed working with her on these and loved the finished product.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jen · Married on 07/19/2014

I used Jan Boyd Calligraphy for my wedding invitations and place cards. She did a beautiful job on both. My colors were purple and gray, so Jan made a charcoal gray color, which matched the color of the invitations. She has a variety of calligraphy fonts to choose from. I also did not like how the “r” was formed in one font so she was able to use the “r” from another font with the main font that I liked. She was very professional and completed the work in a short time frame. She was very quick to respond to any emails and questions I had. I would absolutely recommend using Jan Boyd Calligraphy.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Jan Boyd Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks so much Jen. It was a pleasure working with you!

Stephanie · Married on 01/03/2014

At the last minute I realized my plan for my inner envelopes was not going to work. I called Jan fairly last minute and asked her if she could do just my inner envelopes and she was super accommodating. Great prices (the best price I was actually quoted) and she had upwards of 20 different "fonts" to choose from. She ended up matching her calligraphy lettering to the script used in my invitations so that it would match and got it done super quickly on short notice. I would definitely recommend Jan again!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Jan Boyd Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Shipping

• Allure Invitations
    Allure Invitations Wedding Invitations

We have worked with Jan in the past. It was such a pleasure. Her work was beautiful and our clients were thrilled. Jan has also done work for our company and we are always proud to display the calligraphy Jan has done for us. Thanks Jan!

• Stone Event Planning
    Stone Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jan Boyd Calligraphy does gorgeous work; time and time again, my clients are thrilled with what Jan creates. I highly recommend Jan!

• 725 LaGrange Street, PO Box 320132 West Roxbury, 02132 See on map