Wouldn't it be Lovely

165 Main Street, Unit 304 (meeting by appointment only), medway ma 02053, Franklin, MA 02053 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wouldn't it be Lovely

For a quicker quote and response, please visit my website www.wouldntitbelovely.com and send me an email from there! Custom designed wedding invitations and save the dates and other wedding day designs. Offering it all in house from custom watercolor, gold and metallic foil, blind embossing, custom papers, graphic design and more! But the invitations and save the dates are just the starting point, we can carry through your design aesthetic in your place cards, menus, programs, custom wedding and event signage, art installations and more. Calls and meetings are by appointment only. For a quicker quote and response, please visit my website www.wouldntitbelovely.com and send me an email there!

Follow Wouldn't it be Lovely on

Wouldn't it be Lovely 6
Wouldn't it be Lovely 7
  • Rachael

Rachael Welch · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding!

The minute I found Caitlin of Wouldn't It Be Lovely all of my stress and anxiety about wedding details disappeared. Caitlin was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is she an incredible artist but her attention to detail and her creativity are out of this world. Every single guest we invited to our wedding reached out to us to comment on how our invitations were the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. Caitlin was able to guide me through my vision for all of the day of pieces (table numbers, signature drink sign, welcome sign, program, menu and escort cards). She made my wedding day absolutely perfect. I truly feel blessed to have worked with Caitlin and cannot wait to work with her again in the future! Future brides-hiring Caitlin is be the best decision you could ever make for your wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Chanel

Chanel Pyle · Married on 08/16/2019

Best experience working with Caitlin and Wouldn't It Be Lovely!

Not only is Caitlin beyond talented and so creative but she was easy to work with, very communicative, explained the whole process thoroughly and planned out our schedule perfectly. We ended up doing our save the dates, wedding invitations, maps, welcome bag itineraries, name cards, escort cards and bar signage and it all turned out exactly like how we had envisioned. She even found the perfect vintage Idaho stamps for our envelope. Everything she did for us was beyond our expectations and can't wait to use her again in the future! Can not say enough good things about Wouldn't It Be Lovely!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Wouldn't it be Lovely FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• 165 Main Street, Unit 304 (meeting by appointment only), medway ma 02053 Franklin, MA, 02053 See on map
    (Phone number)