Franklin, MA 02038 Map · Phone number

About Wouldn't it be Lovely

Wouldn't it be Lovely is all about customization. You may need your wedding designed from top to bottom, or perhaps you just want a custom sign for your wedding day. At Wouldn't it be Lovely, there is no need to big or too small. Some of the most common event design elements are: save the dates, invitation suites, escort card displays, photo backdrops, art installations, dessert displays, favors, programs, signage, and announcements. I don't work from templates, so anything is possible! We can personalize an existing design, or create something completely new for you and your event.

With a broad range of artistic abilities and printing capabilities, the sky's the limit! I do custom watercolors of venues, landscapes and other design elements. We can do metallic foil printing, blind embossing, matte foil, digital printing and more.

For a quicker response and pricing info- please head to my website www.wouldntitbelovely.com and send in an inquiry form!

Follow Wouldn't it be Lovely on

bostonweddingbrandingphotography57
bostonweddingbrandingphotography138

46 Reviews for Wouldn't it be Lovely

Taylor · Married on 10/02/2018

There are no words to express how happy I am that I chose Caitlin to do our save the dates and invitations! We were looking for something unique, without breaking the bank and when I found Caitlin's website I knew it was a match! She made the process fun, stress free and easy as our communication was through Facetime and email. Our guests were constantly telling us how gorgeous our watercolor invitations were. You HAVE to use Caitlin for any wedding stationary needs, she is simply the BEST and so talented!!

-Taylor

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Caitlin is amazing! Everything was done via email and Skype. The invites were so unique and quality material. Guests loved them and we were able to carry the design over into out gift card and escort card displays. ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY use Caitlin!!!!

Wouldn't it be Lovely 1
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 2
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 3
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 4

Julie · Married on 07/06/2018

Caitlin was so great to work with! I found her on facebook and fell in love with her work. After contacting her and getting prices, I was so happy to see that they were so reasonable! She was so responsive and helpful, as I am terrible at making decisions. All of our guests were raving about the watercolor invitation of the venue, saying that they were beautiful and something unique. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! :)

Wouldn't it be Lovely FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25