Wouldn't it be Lovely

Wouldn't it be Lovely

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wouldn't it be Lovely

For all your custom wedding design needs!

Wouldn't it be Lovely is all about customization. You may need your wedding designed from top to bottom, or perhaps you just want a custom sign for your wedding day. At Wouldn't it be Lovely, there is no need to big or too small. Some of the most common event design elements are: save the dates, invitation suites, escort card displays, photo backdrops, art installations, dessert displays, favors, programs, signage,  and announcements. I don't work from templates, so anything is possible! We can personalize an existing design, or create something completely new for you and your event.

With a broad range of artistic abilities and printing capabilities, the sky's the limit! I do custom watercolors of venues, landscapes and other design elements. We can do metallic foil printing, blind embossing, matte foil, digital printing and more.

For a quicker response and pricing info- please head to my website www.wouldntitbelovely.com and send in an inquiry form!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Programs (10)
Menus (8)
Place Cards (6)
Save the Dates (5)

Caitlin is the best! She is extremely talented at her craft, creative, very sweet, and professional. She helped us to create invitations that matched the style of our wedding and, we loved them so much, that we asked her to complete some additional stationary for the reception. We found her prices quite reasonable for such high quality, personalized products. Look no further for all of your invitation needs! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Caitlin was my favorite part of planning the wedding. It felt like she could read my mind when crafting the invites, menus, programs.... she did everything with precision and care as if it were her own wedding. Could not have asked for a better person to work with!! Thank you so much, Caitlin :)

Profile Picture blair, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin was a pleasure to work with for so many reasons - she helped me figure out the best timeline for my orders and had realistic suggestions for obtaining the look I was going for (she designed our wedding invitations, programs and menus). We 'met' via Skype and she was so easygoing! She sent me samples of the paper, ribbons and envelopes over proofs for us to review before she began printing, sent me proofs of the design so I could review before submitting it, and was all around awesome! So many of our guests commented on the beautiful invitations (she hand addressed in her gorgeous calligraphy!) and I was so happy to use her designs for our wedding day as well. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for personalized, professional invitations!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/27/18, 1 Review