Wouldn't it be Lovely Reviews

Wouldn't it be Lovely 5
Wouldn't it be Lovely 6
Wouldn't it be Lovely 7

Rebecca Papa · Married on 12/02/2018

WOULD IT BE LOVELY is simply the best!

Caitlin was such a pleasure to work with. She made everything easy. She was very professional and had everything done in a timely manner. The quality of her products were incredible. We had many compliments when our quests received them. I would recommend her to everyone. She did our save the dates, invitations, signs and address envelopes and more.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Megan · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful Experience With Wouldn't it Be Lovely

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Caitlin. She created the most perfect wedding invitations for our event! We absolutely loved our invitations and received so many compliments on them. She was very straight forward with pricing, quick to respond and overall a wonderful person to work with! We THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Rebecca Masciocchi · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Caitlin was great to work with! She was always quick to respond, helpful in understanding my vision, patient with all my proof iterations, and stayed within the initial timeline. I appreciate that Caitlin provides pricing information upfront on her website and has lots of samples to view online. Caitlin provided many options and tiered the pricing so it was simple to see which elements kept me within my budget. We were so happy with the final product, especially the pocket sleeve detail which we'd never seen before but it perfect for guests keeping all our information in one place!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Meghan Hesselmann · Married on 10/13/2018

Caitlin is amazing!

Caitlin is amazing to work with- I cannot recommend her enough. We worked with her on save the dates, invitations, custom maps, welcome cards, menus, escort cards etc. She is extremely talented, easy to work with, responds quickly & is very upfront about costing. To this day we still have guests complimenting her amazing work.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Caitlin is the best!

Caitlin is an absolute delight to work with on wedding design. She completely understood the fun, colorful aesthetic we wanted, and created a stunning suite for us. We carried over many of the design elements into the decor for our wedding itself (table numbers, signage, programs, escort cards and a huge mural), and she was always responsive, professional, and flexible in meeting various restrictions and handling any curveballs that came our way. We cannot recommend her highly enough, particularly if you want a design that is highly personalized and breaks with traditional trappings.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/02/2018

There are no words to express how happy I am that I chose Caitlin to do our save the dates and invitations! We were looking for something unique, without breaking the bank and when I found Caitlin's website I knew it was a match! She made the process fun, stress free and easy as our communication was through Facetime and email. Our guests were constantly telling us how gorgeous our watercolor invitations were. You HAVE to use Caitlin for any wedding stationary needs, she is simply the BEST and so talented!!

-Taylor

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Lara

Lara Press · Married on 09/15/2018

Caitlin is awesome!

We loved working with Caitlin! She did all of the pieces for our wedding (save the dates, invites, day-of materials, and even thank you notes), and she was super flexible, kind, and creative, and totally down to work with some of the crazy ideas we threw her way (even when we last minute decided to completely change the designs of our invitations). We loved how everything turned out -- it completely matched the whole vibe we were going for -- and would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Caitlin is amazing! Everything was done via email and Skype. The invites were so unique and quality material. Guests loved them and we were able to carry the design over into out gift card and escort card displays. ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY use Caitlin!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 8
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 9
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 10
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 11

Julie · Married on 07/06/2018

Caitlin was so great to work with! I found her on facebook and fell in love with her work. After contacting her and getting prices, I was so happy to see that they were so reasonable! She was so responsive and helpful, as I am terrible at making decisions. All of our guests were raving about the watercolor invitation of the venue, saying that they were beautiful and something unique. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! :)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Caitlin was AMAZING to work with! She created the most beautiful, high quality invitations and matching thank you cards for us! Our guests were very impressed! Caitlin always respond very quickly, gave us multiple design options and had many other matching products to choose from. We HIGHLY recommend working with Caitlin!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline Humphrey · Married on 06/15/2018

The best decision we made!

Working with Caitlin was everything we could have hoped for, and more! She created our beautiful invitations, going back and forth with design and text changes until it was absolutely perfect, and even rushed an order when the sample printed version did not come out in the color that was originally anticipated. She also perfectly incorporated an element of artwork done by my grandfather who recently passed into every element of the design.

For our wedding day, she created our ceremony programs and a beautiful acrylic welcome sign for a mirror that caught everyone’s attention.

Working with Caitlin was truly one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process, and we could not recommend working with her more!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

Caitlin was amazing to work with, and the invitations, signage, programs, and menus she created for us were just beautiful. She came up with a unique design for our invitations, and our guests were all wowed by her work. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Caitlin is the best! She is extremely talented at her craft, creative, very sweet, and professional. She helped us to create invitations that matched the style of our wedding and, we loved them so much, that we asked her to complete some additional stationary for the reception. We found her prices quite reasonable for such high quality, personalized products. Look no further for all of your invitation needs! :)

Sent on 06/16/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2018

I reached out to Caitlin for a custom watercolor Save The Date, and her creativity, flexibility, and overall demeanor immediately convinced me that she was the designer for me. She got to work and took to my very detailed, yet still vague image of what I wanted and thoughtfully brought it to life. I loved her so much that I continued working with her on my completely custom wedding invitation and wedding logo. She was patient and kind as we worked through rounds of edits, and I ended up completely in love with my final invitation suite. I not only got so many compliments from my guests (and friends of guests) but months later, I still smile every time I look at them. Hire Caitlin now, and thank me later!

Sent on 07/23/2018

blair · Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Caitlin was my favorite part of planning the wedding. It felt like she could read my mind when crafting the invites, menus, programs.... she did everything with precision and care as if it were her own wedding. Could not have asked for a better person to work with!! Thank you so much, Caitlin :)

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/27/2018

Caitlin was a pleasure to work with for so many reasons - she helped me figure out the best timeline for my orders and had realistic suggestions for obtaining the look I was going for (she designed our wedding invitations, programs and menus). We 'met' via Skype and she was so easygoing! She sent me samples of the paper, ribbons and envelopes over proofs for us to review before she began printing, sent me proofs of the design so I could review before submitting it, and was all around awesome! So many of our guests commented on the beautiful invitations (she hand addressed in her gorgeous calligraphy!) and I was so happy to use her designs for our wedding day as well. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for personalized, professional invitations!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Nicolle · Married on 02/17/2018

Caitlin was wonderful to work with...Being an indecisive bride on color schemes and vision was no problem for her. She accommodated my last minute requests without reservation. My invites and programs were nothing short of amazing. Thank you so very much for creating my vision!! ❤️

Sent on 04/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Caitlin was a pleasure to work with and completely understood my vision ( I think she might of understood it more than I did). I received compliments that they were the most beautiful invites people have ever seen. In addition to the beautiful invites, she also designed our programs, place cards and welcome box items. I wanted the design of everything to be slightly different, but compliment each other and Caitlin totally got it! I'm excited to work with her on future projects.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/06/2017

Caitlin at WIBL is absolutely amazing and SO talented. She was able to nail my wedding invitations in a timely manner and exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments! Her calligraphy is SUCH a nice, personalized touch! She ended up doing my seating chart, table numbers, signs such as "favors, guest book, etc", I loved that everything matched! So thankful she was able to take on extra projects a few months before my wedding date! Last minute I decided I wanted my jean jacket to say Bride on the back for my rehearsal dinner, she did an amazing job!!!!!! I will definitely use her in the future AS MUCH as I can! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

CAITLIN IS AMAZING!!!!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Caitlin over the past year as she created the stunning designs for my wedding! Not only is she super talented but made the process easy, fun and nailed every aspect of my wedding vision - modern, glam with acrylic & foil elements. Caitlin exceeded my expectations x 1,000,000 and is the creator of my invitations, signage, menus, ceremony programs & much more. From beginning to end she tied everything together for one cohesive vision.. I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received from wedding guests on all the design elements Thank you SO much to Caitlin for making our day unbelievably special and memorable!!!. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 19
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 20
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 21

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/16/2017

WIBL could not have been more flexible, helpful, or, well, lovely as I pulled together my wedding invitations. I know that there are great sites out there that make wedding invitations easy, but because I'm a writer and I had very specific needs where our invitation wording was concerned, I knew I wanted a custom option if at all possible. But while words are super important to me, I wasn't a lot of help in terms of design - I basically waved my hand vaguely in the direction of some colors and hoped for the best. WIBL sent me a design that I LOVED, then went back and forth with me multiple times to perfect it down to the smallest, most Type-A little details. They also worked closely with me on the ever-important wording, got all changes back to me in a timely manner, and were incredibly patient with me when I was the one occasionally holding up the process. On top of ALL OF THAT - coming up with a beautiful, unique design from out of thin air, working on wording, multiple edits and back-and-forth emails - WIBL kept me on track regarding budget, always offering ways to make thing more affordable and being completely realistic and up-front about cost. I ended up with the most beautiful invitations I could ever imagine and every detail is exactly what I chose. I can't thank - or recommend! - Wouldn't It Be Lovely enough!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Caitlin really helped to set the tone for my wedding. She helped me make the thoughts in my head realities - from my acrylic save the dates to my laser cut invitations - she was the best! Her attitude was always positive and I really appreciated it. I cannot wait to have another event where I can call on her to help me set the tone. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Caitlin is amazing! I had set out to do my invitations online myself, and when I was just about ready to lose my mind, my friend recommended Caitlin. She is incredibly talented, and made the process so much fun that it actually ended up being my favorite part of the wedding planning process. I teared up when she sent me the draft of our invitations because it was like she read my mind and created exactly what I had envisioned, it was incredible to see it come to life. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the custom monogram she did for us. She also did our wedding menus with the monogram. A friend of ours knew how much we loved the monogram from Caitlin that they contacted her to create a matted and framed copy of our Wedding ceremony that will hang in our home. I highly recommend Caitlin, and can't wait to work with her again in the future, she is the best!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Seriously so talented and easy to work with. Everything she created was spot on and was exactly what I pictured! She created our menus, thank you card, food choice cards, our geode name tags and also created a stunning marriage contract. She mixes her hand drawn talents with her design skills and the result is stunning! She has pricing right on her website but also since I had a few ideas of my own worked with me and created a custom quote. She did all our geode name cards by hand and even ordered them and it turned out great! 110% recommend and if I had found her earlier would have used her for all designs :)

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 22
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 23
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 24
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 25

Landis · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved working with Caitlin. She is incredibly responsive and accommodating, and her artistic abilities made our invitations and day-of paper goods so special. I did a semi-customized invitiation suite, playing off of one of Caitlin's existing designs and adding some custom (awesome!) illustrations of our wedding event schedule. We continued the theme with our program and menus. I got so many compliments about how unique and beautiful our invitiation suite was! My dad was even passing along compliments he had received! Caitlin went above and beyond, Facetiming with me to make sure I was OK with colors and materials and working in a tight timeline around her personal international travel to get me everything we needed. She was also really helpful at making suggestions for how to save in some places so that I could splurge in others. I would absolutely recommend Caitlin to anyone. I only wish I had found her earlier and had time to create a completely custom suite. Her watercolors are to die for!

Sent on 09/13/2017