Wouldn't it be Lovely Reviews

Wouldn't it be Lovely 6
Wouldn't it be Lovely 7
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 08/17/2019

Every Detail/Item was more BEAUTIFUL than the next!

Caitlin at Wouldn't It Be Lovely was nothing shy of amazing! She did the invitations and all of the day of details (i.e table numbers, escort cards, bar signs, custom welcome bag inserts, etc.) for my wedding. From the moment I first FaceTimed with Caitlin to the minute I picked everything up in her office she was easy to work with, made the process so fun, and was always an email away to answer a question/make a last minute edit! It is amazing vendors like Caitlin that made my job as a bride so easy! Caitlin took my vision and made it a reality. The finished product for everything she did was exactly what I envisioned and more beautiful than I could ever expect!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Rachael Welch · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding!

The minute I found Caitlin of Wouldn't It Be Lovely all of my stress and anxiety about wedding details disappeared. Caitlin was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is she an incredible artist but her attention to detail and her creativity are out of this world. Every single guest we invited to our wedding reached out to us to comment on how our invitations were the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. Caitlin was able to guide me through my vision for all of the day of pieces (table numbers, signature drink sign, welcome sign, program, menu and escort cards). She made my wedding day absolutely perfect. I truly feel blessed to have worked with Caitlin and cannot wait to work with her again in the future! Future brides-hiring Caitlin is be the best decision you could ever make for your wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Chanel

Chanel Pyle · Married on 08/16/2019

Best experience working with Caitlin and Wouldn't It Be Lovely!

Not only is Caitlin beyond talented and so creative but she was easy to work with, very communicative, explained the whole process thoroughly and planned out our schedule perfectly. We ended up doing our save the dates, wedding invitations, maps, welcome bag itineraries, name cards, escort cards and bar signage and it all turned out exactly like how we had envisioned. She even found the perfect vintage Idaho stamps for our envelope. Everything she did for us was beyond our expectations and can't wait to use her again in the future! Can not say enough good things about Wouldn't It Be Lovely!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • dalia

dalia · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful invites and an amazing person to work with!

Caitlin was so amazing to work with! Her process is so thorough and she really wants to capture your exact vision. I loved how professional she was yet laid back. Our invitations were so much more beautiful than I had ever imagined. When guests started receiving their invitations we were inundated with messages about how they were the most beautiful ones they had ever seen. We also used Caitlin for our seating chart and again she executed it perfectly and even gave us some great suggestions for framing. Would definitely recommend her and keep her in mind for any stationary needs in the future. She is such an amazingly talented artist and detail oriented/so thoughtful when it comes to her clients.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Em Kelly · Married on 07/03/2019

Our Invitations Were Beautiful!

Caitlin was amazing! She paid attention to all the details. All of our guests were amazed when they received them, and they will forever be one of our favorite details from our wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazingly talented!

Working with Caitlin at Wouldn't it Be Lovely was one of the very best decisions I made.. Caitlin was so easy to work with and she is a seriously talented artist. She was also so patient with us especially with my last minute additions/changes. I loved the final product and received so many compliments on the invitations, escort cards and agate place cards she made for us. Many friends told me it was the most beautiful invitation they had ever seen, one guest joked that he thought he was being invited to the royal wedding! It was amazing to be able to get a beautiful and unique custom invitation in a reasonable price range. We cannot recommend Caitlin enough.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 8
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 9
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 10
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 11
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 12

Carol Chandor · Married on 06/22/2019

Exquisite in Every Way!

Caitlin is extremely talented and brings her creative energy and eye for detail into everything she touches. Some of our friends have actually framed the beautiful map that came in the invitation to my daughter's wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine. Caitlin was also incredible in creating all the other pieces used on the day of the wedding; menus, program, signs, lobster crackers with names on them and more! Everyone loved them! She is a delight to work with and meets deadlines. You couldn't ask for more! Mother of the Bride : )

Sent on 07/08/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

Most Beautiful Watercolor Invitations & Day Of Decor

Caitlin was an absolute pleasure to work with and made us the most beautiful watercolor & foil invitations and matching day of decor. She was super easy to work with and is very talented-- sooo many people said they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever received! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 21
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 22
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 23

Erin · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING ... everyone raved about my invitation suite

I had the HARDEST time figuring out invitations and who to go with and had gone through many rounds with Minted before they told me they couldn't personalize it the way I wanted. I then was talking to a woman in California who was so unresponsive I had to cancel on her half way through a contract for invitations. I then went on a mad hunt and stumbled across Caitlin who blew me away from the first correspondence. Her work is amazing and I have still been getting comments after my wedding about how beautiful and perfect my invitation package was.
    She worked with me through my mini freak outs and indecisiveness. Very patient and understanding, I could not recommend her enough to anyone looking for wedding invitations. She will work with you for your price point and is very creative with design and finding ways to get you want you want.

THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 24
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2019

Comforting and seamless experience!

Caitlin was fantastic to work with! She was extremely patient, fair, flexible and creative while dealing with our very specific idea of how we wanted our paper goods to look and feel! She was great at interpreting our suggestions and turning them into something aesthetically pleasing. She was also very prompt, organized and responsive! My husband, family and I would absolutely recommend Caitlin for any job, small or large. Our relative even decided to use her for a summer party invitation after she fell in love with our wedding invitation suite!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jameson · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!! So talented and professional.

Caitlin was professional, prompt, receptive...she was everything. It was such a pleasure to work with her through the entire wedding process from the invitation package to the paper suite for the weekend. Would HIGHLY recommend! Now we're just trying to find an excuse to work with her again :)

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Breigh

breigh kenley · Married on 03/29/2019

The Best Choice we could have made!!

Caitlin was lovely in every way - the first wedding vendor I made, and her invitation suite set the tone for all the other decisions along the way. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out, absolutely incredible thoughtfully designed invitations that had our family and friends raving as the "best they'd ever seen." We have a forever keepsake thanks to her!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Rebecca Papa · Married on 12/02/2018

WOULD IT BE LOVELY is simply the best!

Caitlin was such a pleasure to work with. She made everything easy. She was very professional and had everything done in a timely manner. The quality of her products were incredible. We had many compliments when our quests received them. I would recommend her to everyone. She did our save the dates, invitations, signs and address envelopes and more.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Megan · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful Experience With Wouldn't it Be Lovely

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Caitlin. She created the most perfect wedding invitations for our event! We absolutely loved our invitations and received so many compliments on them. She was very straight forward with pricing, quick to respond and overall a wonderful person to work with! We THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Rebecca Masciocchi · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Caitlin was great to work with! She was always quick to respond, helpful in understanding my vision, patient with all my proof iterations, and stayed within the initial timeline. I appreciate that Caitlin provides pricing information upfront on her website and has lots of samples to view online. Caitlin provided many options and tiered the pricing so it was simple to see which elements kept me within my budget. We were so happy with the final product, especially the pocket sleeve detail which we'd never seen before but it perfect for guests keeping all our information in one place!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Meghan Hesselmann · Married on 10/13/2018

Caitlin is amazing!

Caitlin is amazing to work with- I cannot recommend her enough. We worked with her on save the dates, invitations, custom maps, welcome cards, menus, escort cards etc. She is extremely talented, easy to work with, responds quickly & is very upfront about costing. To this day we still have guests complimenting her amazing work.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Caitlin is the best!

Caitlin is an absolute delight to work with on wedding design. She completely understood the fun, colorful aesthetic we wanted, and created a stunning suite for us. We carried over many of the design elements into the decor for our wedding itself (table numbers, signage, programs, escort cards and a huge mural), and she was always responsive, professional, and flexible in meeting various restrictions and handling any curveballs that came our way. We cannot recommend her highly enough, particularly if you want a design that is highly personalized and breaks with traditional trappings.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/02/2018

There are no words to express how happy I am that I chose Caitlin to do our save the dates and invitations! We were looking for something unique, without breaking the bank and when I found Caitlin's website I knew it was a match! She made the process fun, stress free and easy as our communication was through Facetime and email. Our guests were constantly telling us how gorgeous our watercolor invitations were. You HAVE to use Caitlin for any wedding stationary needs, she is simply the BEST and so talented!!

-Taylor

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Lara

Lara Press · Married on 09/15/2018

Caitlin is awesome!

We loved working with Caitlin! She did all of the pieces for our wedding (save the dates, invites, day-of materials, and even thank you notes), and she was super flexible, kind, and creative, and totally down to work with some of the crazy ideas we threw her way (even when we last minute decided to completely change the designs of our invitations). We loved how everything turned out -- it completely matched the whole vibe we were going for -- and would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • allyson

allyson · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfectly Done Invites!

Caitlin was an absolute pleasure to work with! Everything from the initial consultation to working with me on ideas, being conscientious of my budget and helping find alternatives - the entire process was seamless and such a joy! She was quick, efficient and responsive and the invites turned out PERFECT! Unique, elegant and beautiful. I couldn't have dreamt of anything better! Thank you Caitlin for making this process so memorable!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Caitlin is amazing! Everything was done via email and Skype. The invites were so unique and quality material. Guests loved them and we were able to carry the design over into out gift card and escort card displays. ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY use Caitlin!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 25
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 26
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 27
    Wouldn't it be Lovely 28

Julie · Married on 07/06/2018

Caitlin was so great to work with! I found her on facebook and fell in love with her work. After contacting her and getting prices, I was so happy to see that they were so reasonable! She was so responsive and helpful, as I am terrible at making decisions. All of our guests were raving about the watercolor invitation of the venue, saying that they were beautiful and something unique. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! :)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Caitlin was AMAZING to work with! She created the most beautiful, high quality invitations and matching thank you cards for us! Our guests were very impressed! Caitlin always respond very quickly, gave us multiple design options and had many other matching products to choose from. We HIGHLY recommend working with Caitlin!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline Humphrey · Married on 06/15/2018

The best decision we made!

Working with Caitlin was everything we could have hoped for, and more! She created our beautiful invitations, going back and forth with design and text changes until it was absolutely perfect, and even rushed an order when the sample printed version did not come out in the color that was originally anticipated. She also perfectly incorporated an element of artwork done by my grandfather who recently passed into every element of the design.

For our wedding day, she created our ceremony programs and a beautiful acrylic welcome sign for a mirror that caught everyone’s attention.

Working with Caitlin was truly one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process, and we could not recommend working with her more!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

Caitlin was amazing to work with, and the invitations, signage, programs, and menus she created for us were just beautiful. She came up with a unique design for our invitations, and our guests were all wowed by her work. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2018