39 Reviews for Wouldn't it be Lovely

Menus (8)
Place Cards (6)
Save the Dates (5)
39 Wouldn't it be Lovely Reviews

Caitlin is the best! She is extremely talented at her craft, creative, very sweet, and professional. She helped us to create invitations that matched the style of our wedding and, we loved them so much, that we asked her to complete some additional stationary for the reception. We found her prices quite reasonable for such high quality, personalized products. Look no further for all of your invitation needs! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Caitlin was my favorite part of planning the wedding. It felt like she could read my mind when crafting the invites, menus, programs.... she did everything with precision and care as if it were her own wedding. Could not have asked for a better person to work with!! Thank you so much, Caitlin :)

Profile Picture blair, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin was a pleasure to work with for so many reasons - she helped me figure out the best timeline for my orders and had realistic suggestions for obtaining the look I was going for (she designed our wedding invitations, programs and menus). We 'met' via Skype and she was so easygoing! She sent me samples of the paper, ribbons and envelopes over proofs for us to review before she began printing, sent me proofs of the design so I could review before submitting it, and was all around awesome! So many of our guests commented on the beautiful invitations (she hand addressed in her gorgeous calligraphy!) and I was so happy to use her designs for our wedding day as well. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for personalized, professional invitations!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin was wonderful to work with...Being an indecisive bride on color schemes and vision was no problem for her. She accommodated my last minute requests without reservation. My invites and programs were nothing short of amazing. Thank you so very much for creating my vision!! ❤️

Profile Picture Nicolle, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Caitlin was a pleasure to work with and completely understood my vision ( I think she might of understood it more than I did). I received compliments that they were the most beautiful invites people have ever seen. In addition to the beautiful invites, she also designed our programs, place cards and welcome box items. I wanted the design of everything to be slightly different, but compliment each other and Caitlin totally got it! I'm excited to work with her on future projects.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin at WIBL is absolutely amazing and SO talented. She was able to nail my wedding invitations in a timely manner and exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments! Her calligraphy is SUCH a nice, personalized touch! She ended up doing my seating chart, table numbers, signs such as "favors, guest book, etc", I loved that everything matched! So thankful she was able to take on extra projects a few months before my wedding date! Last minute I decided I wanted my jean jacket to say Bride on the back for my rehearsal dinner, she did an amazing job!!!!!! I will definitely use her in the future AS MUCH as I can! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design

CAITLIN IS AMAZING!!!!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Caitlin over the past year as she created the stunning designs for my wedding! Not only is she super talented but made the process easy, fun and nailed every aspect of my wedding vision - modern, glam with acrylic & foil elements. Caitlin exceeded my expectations x 1,000,000 and is the creator of my invitations, signage, menus, ceremony programs & much more. From beginning to end she tied everything together for one cohesive vision.. I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received from wedding guests on all the design elements Thank you SO much to Caitlin for making our day unbelievably special and memorable!!!. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Photos
Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

WIBL could not have been more flexible, helpful, or, well, lovely as I pulled together my wedding invitations. I know that there are great sites out there that make wedding invitations easy, but because I'm a writer and I had very specific needs where our invitation wording was concerned, I knew I wanted a custom option if at all possible. But while words are super important to me, I wasn't a lot of help in terms of design - I basically waved my hand vaguely in the direction of some colors and hoped for the best. WIBL sent me a design that I LOVED, then went back and forth with me multiple times to perfect it down to the smallest, most Type-A little details. They also worked closely with me on the ever-important wording, got all changes back to me in a timely manner, and were incredibly patient with me when I was the one occasionally holding up the process. On top of ALL OF THAT - coming up with a beautiful, unique design from out of thin air, working on wording, multiple edits and back-and-forth emails - WIBL kept me on track regarding budget, always offering ways to make thing more affordable and being completely realistic and up-front about cost. I ended up with the most beautiful invitations I could ever imagine and every detail is exactly what I chose. I can't thank - or recommend! - Wouldn't It Be Lovely enough!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin really helped to set the tone for my wedding. She helped me make the thoughts in my head realities - from my acrylic save the dates to my laser cut invitations - she was the best! Her attitude was always positive and I really appreciated it. I cannot wait to have another event where I can call on her to help me set the tone. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin is amazing! I had set out to do my invitations online myself, and when I was just about ready to lose my mind, my friend recommended Caitlin. She is incredibly talented, and made the process so much fun that it actually ended up being my favorite part of the wedding planning process. I teared up when she sent me the draft of our invitations because it was like she read my mind and created exactly what I had envisioned, it was incredible to see it come to life. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the custom monogram she did for us. She also did our wedding menus with the monogram. A friend of ours knew how much we loved the monogram from Caitlin that they contacted her to create a matted and framed copy of our Wedding ceremony that will hang in our home. I highly recommend Caitlin, and can't wait to work with her again in the future, she is the best!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing

Seriously so talented and easy to work with. Everything she created was spot on and was exactly what I pictured! She created our menus, thank you card, food choice cards, our geode name tags and also created a stunning marriage contract. She mixes her hand drawn talents with her design skills and the result is stunning! She has pricing right on her website but also since I had a few ideas of my own worked with me and created a custom quote. She did all our geode name cards by hand and even ordered them and it turned out great! 110% recommend and if I had found her earlier would have used her for all designs :)

Photo for Wouldn't it be Lovely Review - Our wedding contract
Photo for Wouldn't it be Lovely Review - Table Design
Photo for Wouldn't it be Lovely Review - Beautiful menu, thank you card, food choice card, and name
Photo for Wouldn't it be Lovely Review - Love my geode name assignments.
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved working with Caitlin. She is incredibly responsive and accommodating, and her artistic abilities made our invitations and day-of paper goods so special. I did a semi-customized invitiation suite, playing off of one of Caitlin's existing designs and adding some custom (awesome!) illustrations of our wedding event schedule. We continued the theme with our program and menus. I got so many compliments about how unique and beautiful our invitiation suite was! My dad was even passing along compliments he had received! Caitlin went above and beyond, Facetiming with me to make sure I was OK with colors and materials and working in a tight timeline around her personal international travel to get me everything we needed. She was also really helpful at making suggestions for how to save in some places so that I could splurge in others. I would absolutely recommend Caitlin to anyone. I only wish I had found her earlier and had time to create a completely custom suite. Her watercolors are to die for!

Profile Picture Landis, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

Caitlin was a joy to work with — she worked with us to give us exactly what we were looking for, including through a number or rounds of edits (we're nitpicky, eek) and she did it with professionalism and a polite demeanor. We are so happy with our finished invitations. Caitlin also did everything on time and was very quick to respond to all our emails. I would absolutely recommend working with Caitlin / Wouldn't It Be Lovely !!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

It was an absolute pleasure working with Caitlin for the design of our wedding invitations and ceremony programs. She creates beautiful products - many of our wedding guests commented on how much they loved the quality and design of the invitation suite. She is also incredibly kind and very professional. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture lindsay, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing

Caitlin did such an amazing job on our invitations and signs. She made everything so personal and really tied it into the theme of our wedding. She continued to edit our designs until it was exactly what we were looking for. Caitlin was very fast to respond to e-mails. We were very satisfied with out finished products. We highly recommend WIBL!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I feel so unbelievably lucky to have found Caitlin and Wouldn't it Be Lovely. Originally I was looking to purchase invitations from online sites and was having such a difficult time finding the format and style I wanted. Then, I started looking into people who offered custom designs and stumbled upon Caitlin and I am SO glad that I did. She was able to create an invitation better than anything I could have imagined. She was able to create a format and style to fit exactly what I wanted. My family was absolutely blown away by the invitations. They were the perfect way to set the tone and theme for our beach wedding. Thank you, Caitlin!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing

Not sure what we would have done without Caitlin! I wanted to DIY everything but after one meeting with her when I saw the amazing work she does, I let her take the reigns.
We had gorgeous invitations, a beautiful seating chart poster, and perfect table numbers. What I loved most was how everything was tied together with a custom mascot of our dog.
She's wonderful to work with and has a really cool/easy to use system to ensure everything is correct and fully approved before going to print.

Profile Picture User7223892, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing

Caitlin is AMAZINGLY talented! I can't say enough about her and her work. She was able to take my vision for invitations and make them into a work of art! She also did coordinating ceremony programs, menu cards and signs for the wedding. I am OBSESSED with her work and would recommend her to any bride! I have already had a friend work with her on invitations and she has also been thrilled with the final product! She does weddings all over the world which makes it even better!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing

Working with Caitlin was an absolute joy from day 1. She created the most beautiful stationery suite for us and truly brought our vision to life (and then some!). We can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much Caitlin.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Caitlin is amazing! It wold be impossible to say enough good things about her and the amazing things she creates. She created the most incredible crest for my now husband and I that included meaningful details from our respective backgrounds after only two conversations about what we were looking for! She made our invitations, programs, menus, and place cards and they were all beyond perfection. I was very specific about the paper I wanted (which wasn't available anywhere) so she spent months hunting it down until we found the most perfect paper! Her attention to detail is incredible and she is very good about laying out the cost of each potential detail so you understand where the costs are coming from. She is very budget conscious and works really hard to help you achieve your dream vision. She was definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with and helped bring all of my visions to life on the wedding day. Hire her ASAP to do anything and everything for your wedding, you will be so glad that you did!

Profile Picture Meriem, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing

Caitlin could not be more perfect to work with.... not only is she a gem, but her work is out of this world. I used a design that she already created for my wedding invites, but she tailored them to my needs and to fit my theme. Once we got our invites I knew that we had to use Caitlin for all of our day of stationary. Again, she was amazing to work with and made the most perfect design for our welcome cards, ceremony programs, menu cards, table numbers, table seating arrangement sign and signature drink sign (custom portrait of my two dogs!). I knew that our wedding invites were amazing, but as we started to mail them out I never expected to receive SO many compliments on everything. I promise you, every single wedding guest complimented us on our wedding invites saying that they were the most beautiful wedding invite that they had ever seen and the compliments kept coming once our wedding weekend arrived and the guests loved that we continued our theme from the invites throughout our entire weekend. Again, cannot recommend Caitlin enough... her prices are extremely reasonable and I PROMISE she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing

Finding save the dates and invitations that I loved was the most difficult process of wedding planning. Every sample (over 50!) I received was either too girly, too formal, or too overdone. Luckily, I stumbled across Caitlin's invitations on Pinterest and immediately knew I found the stationer for us! Caitlin understood our vision and created the perfect, unique save the dates and invitations for our lakeside wedding. She was thorough and responsive throughout the planning process, and her creativity is truly top notch. Not only did she paint a beautiful watercolor of our venue on our trifold invitations, but she also personalized a map including special places/important moments in our relationship to make the items even more special. I received SO many compliments on both the save the dates and invitations, and that's all thanks to Caitlin's unparalleled attention to design and detail. I would absolutely recommend WIBL to any bride-to-be!!

Profile Picture Suzannah, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough good things about working with Caitlin! I had initially agonized over invitations when I was looking online at mass produced invites and received 30+ free samples from a bunch of places and wasn't happy with a single one. I knew I wanted something unique, but I assumed custom design was out of my price range. I'm so glad I came across Caitlin's work online and realized it was within our budget. Caitlin was responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. She took time to listen to what I wanted and captured everything perfectly in our wedding invitations-- even better than I could have imagined. Her work is beautiful and I can't wait to mail our invites out!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I came across Wouldn't it Be Lovely during my endless hours of research for the perfect invitations. Caitlin was an absolute pleasure to work with, she was easy to talk to, worked within our budget & the invitations came out better than I would have ever imagined. Our guests can't stop talking about how elegant & beautiful they are :)

I also used her calligraphy services for signage for the wedding & some goodies for my bridesmaids. I trust her work so much that I just told her the wording & I knew the work was going to be amazing. When I picked up the product, it was to die for! I can't wait till our big day to display her gorgeous work! I would use wouldn't it be lovely again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Wouldn't it be Lovely on save the date cards and our wedding invitations and what I received was absolute perfection. She was one of the top vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning in terms of friendliness, response and efficiency. It was if she read my mind and created exactly, no even better, than what I had envisioned. I squealed when it came in the mail (which was packaged so nicely with a hand-written note.) Caitlin was also an absolute delight to talk with throughout the process. She promptly addressed all of my many inquiries, even the super last minute ones, she was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She is super talented and creative and can really give you a one-of-a-kind product. The turnaround time was so fast as well, which speaks volumes on how talented she is to do such lovely, quality work so quickly! If I had to do it over again, I would use her every time.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing