Lexi Mayde

Quincy, MA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Quincy, Massachusetts, Lexi Mayde is a wedding stationery business specializing in custom watercolor invitations and calligraphy. The company is owned and operated by artist Lexi DeConti who strives to create meaningful and bespoke paper goods for couples planning their wedding. Her designs are elegant compositions of handwritten wording with handpainted artwork, producing a luxurious, high-quality feel to the finished item. Lexi works with couples to design a cohesive suite to carry them from the engagement period to the big day.

Lexi Mayde offers custom wedding stationery packages complete with invitations, place cards, day-of signage, menus, napkins, and party favors. The company can design and print invitation suites with watercolored illustrations and calligraphy on premium paper materials. Additional embellishments include wax seals, envelope inserts, and envelope addressing.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Cara A. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My invitations were perhaps my favorite part of the wedding!

Lexi is simply the best. Incredibly easy to work with and she creates STUNNING watercolor invites (her pricing is also very competitive). We received countless complements on our save the date and invite suite! I'd work with her again in a heartbeat.

Lexi Mayde's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Cara. It was a joy to be a part of your beautiful wedding :) Congrats!!!!!
    Christa M. Married on 09/17/2022

Our Guests Raved About our Invitation Suite

Lexi was extremely professional and prompt to work with. She took our somewhat vision and made it into a spectacular wedding invitation suite. Honestly, our guests raved about the invitations, some asking for extra details cards which included a map of the area and our venues for the weekend. If we have an event in the future that warrants professional invitations, we will absolutely work with Lexi again. Set the stage for your wedding with a beautiful suite from Lexi. Highly recommend!

Lexi Mayde's reply:

Thank you so much, Christa! It was so much fun working with you on your gorgeous wedding!! Congrats!!!
  • Dylanne
    Dylanne A. Married on 09/17/2022

Highly recommend!

Lexi is extremely talented, she did an excellent job on our invitation suite. We started by filling out a survey of our needs/wants and then she took it from there. We didn't even have very many edits to make from her first draft. Lexi is professional and provides thoughtful and timely responses to any questions we had. She went above & beyond anything we could've imagined, our guests were wowed. Highly recommend.

Lexi Mayde's reply:

Dylanne, thank you for your review! I go enjoyed working with you on your colorful and super fun invitations. Congrats!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lexi DeConti
Lexi DeConti
Artist, Designer, Calligrapher

Hi! I'm Lexi DeConti. I'm a watercolor artist and calligrapher based in Quincy, MA, with a passion for creating beautiful, shareable artwork in the form of stationery! I'm happiest when I'm at my desk painting, with my furry sidekicks, Ernie and Stevie, lounging nearby! When I'm not making art, I love to travel to places new and old, near and far. Sketchbooks and watercolors in my bag ready to document my journey, of course!

Quincy, Massachusetts Quincy, MA, 02169
Location of (Lexi Mayde)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding