Lexi Mayde

Quincy, MA View map Visit website

Based in Quincy, Massachusetts, Lexi Mayde is a wedding stationery business specializing in custom watercolor invitations and calligraphy. The company is owned and operated by artist Lexi DeConti who strives to create meaningful and bespoke paper goods for couples planning their wedding. Her designs are elegant compositions of handwritten wording with handpainted artwork, producing a luxurious, high-quality feel to the finished item. Lexi works with couples to design a cohesive suite to carry them from the engagement period to the big day.

Lexi Mayde offers custom wedding stationery packages complete with invitations, place cards, day-of signage, menus, napkins, and party favors. The company can design and print invitation suites with watercolored illustrations and calligraphy on premium paper materials. Additional embellishments include wax seals, envelope inserts, and envelope addressing.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

Mary W. Getting married on 08/21/2022

Envelope calligraphy

Lexi did some STUNNING custom calligraphy for my Save The Date envelopes. She has such an amazing talent and can really do any style you want, from classic to more modern and bubbly! I loves it so much I will be using her services to design my invitations and, of course, address them! Can’t recommend her enough.

Lexi Mayde's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mary! Your project was so much fun to work on and I love seeing the pictures you've shared here! Can't wait to hear what you're thinking for your invites! -Lexi
    Hilary B. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful and unique designs!

Lexi designed and painted a beautiful custom champagne bottle for my friend's wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and I was so impressed with the final product. I only needed to give a few ideas for inspiration and then she went above and beyond to deliver. My friend loved the gift and I felt proud to give something that was so unique and personalized. I would highly recommend. Her invitations look beautiful as well ;)

Lexi Mayde's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Hilary!! I had so much fun working on this custom wedding gift for you!
    Margaret Married on 09/25/2021

Work with Lexi!

Working with Lexi was a joy! Her responses and work were very timely, and she always seemed to nail things on the first draft. I rarely had to send edits because Lexi always seemed to know what I envisioned, even when I didn't know myself!

I ended up extending my original order with her (save the dates and invitations) to include a seating chart and place cards -- that's how excellent her work is!

I recommend her 100% and really wish I had more reasons to work with her.

Team

Lexi DeConti
Lexi DeConti
Artist, Designer, Calligrapher

Hi! I'm Lexi DeConti. I'm a watercolor artist and calligrapher based in Quincy, MA, with a passion for creating beautiful, shareable artwork in the form of stationery! I'm happiest when I'm at my desk painting, with my furry sidekicks, Ernie and Stevie, lounging nearby! When I'm not making art, I love to travel to places new and old, near and far. Sketchbooks and watercolors in my bag ready to document my journey, of course!

Quincy, Massachusetts Quincy, MA, 02169
Location of (Lexi Mayde)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding