Baltimore, MD 21231 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Granger Events

If you are looking for someone to help plan your event...a coordinator to run the day...or even just the final touches {such as banners, photo booth props, or dessert bar signage}…I’m your girl! If you have an idea, I can create it! Weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, rehearsal dinners, kid’s parties, cocktail soirees, bridal luncheons, high tea…I cover it all, leaving no stone unturned through the process.

Email me to say hello and to set up a consultation: hello@brookegranger.com

Need more info?: http://www.brookegranger.com/services

• Events by Lexi
  • Rachel Kendall Events
  • Simply Created Events
brooke granger final logo files 72 0
brooke granger final logo files 72 0

6 Reviews for Brooke Granger Events

Emma · Married on 04/09/2016

We hired Brooke as our day of wedding coordinator for our wedding in April. She was a lifesaver! She organized the weekend timeline and made sure all of the vendors were on the same page with set up and execution. Brooke was so accommodating and helpful with any questions we had. Brooke also had some great referrals for wedding make up and hair. She would bring up things to think about that hadn't even crossed my mind! We couldn't have done it without her and would definitely recommend hiring someone to coordinate your wedding the day of so you can enjoy it. Less stress! Thanks Brooke :)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Brooke was absolutely amazing. We used her for day of services but she went above and beyond, working with me months before the wedding to make sure that I didn't miss anything. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to her organization and professionalism. Brooke is wonderful and I would highly recommend her

Sent on 11/14/2014

Dana Brewer · Married on 09/27/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Brooke on 9/27/2014. Brooke reached out to confirm details and to provide loading/parking direction 2 weeks prior to the wedding, which as a vendor, we always appreciate! Our booth attendant was beyond impressed with her demeanor and professionalism. Specifically noting that Brooke was "probably one of the best wedding coordinators I've worked with". The event was beautiful, ran smoothly, and everyone seemed really happy. Brooke was very busy at the wedding but still took the time to check in on our booth attendant throughout the night. We look forward to working with Brooke again!

Sent on 10/10/2014

• Harbor Tower Events
    Harbor Tower Events Banquet Halls

Brooke is very organized and is great at helping brides work with a budget and getting the look they want. Her energy and insight throughout the whole process is fantastic!

• Baltimore, 21231 See on map
    4434131924 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brooke Granger Events)