Raleigh, NC 27604 Map · Phone number

About Bronze Le Chic

Bronze Le Chic is a mobile spray tanning service for all your upcoming wedding needs. We provide you with a customized spray tan to give you a flawless, natural glow without the harmful effects of UV exposure. Always bronze, never orange. We use only premium eco-certified organic solutions, free of parabens and preservatives. And the best part - we come to you! Our certified airbrush technician is on location to bring you a beautiful bronzed tan for any occasion - be it engagement party, bridal shower, bachelor/bachelorette party, portraits, or an upcoming vacation!

Bronze Smart. Bronze Le Chic!

Follow Bronze Le Chic on

Rehearsal Dinner - Bridal spray tan
lagasse15 1363

31 Reviews for Bronze Le Chic

nichole · Married on 12/17/2016

I love love love the tans I have received! I got a spray tan for my wedding and it turned out amazing. I received so many compliments about my tan and how natural it looked. I have and will recommend their services to everyone interested. Thank you.

Rachel · event on: 10/10/2014

By far the best spray tan I have ever received. The attention to detail that Casey provides when spraying you is unbelievable. Having been sprayed in several different cities across the US I can absolutely say that this was the best spray tan I have ever received. I will for sure be a repeat customer from here on out!

Mary · Married on 08/27/2016

Casey is the absolute best! I've gotten two spray tans from her (one trial and then the one for my wedding...the first ones I have ever had) and I am hooked. She makes you feel super comfortable from the very beginning and is so detailed in both her explanations and application. I have a couple of events coming up soon and I will absolutely be using Casey again!

Bronze Le Chic FAQ

• What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

• Karen Michelle Clark
    Karen Michelle Clark Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a makeup artist I often have ladies in front of me who have had a spray tan and it's usually quite obvious. Several times I've met brides after they have had a tan from Bronze Le Chic and I have no idea that they've gotten bronzed - it just looks that natural! I have no issues selecting a foundation shade, blending uneven areas, or just seeing the usual signs of a spray tan. If you're looking to be tan and bronzed and fabulous, trust Casey and her team!

• The Stockroom at 230
    The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

Bronze Le Chic comes to you to give you a totally guilt-free, organic tan that is good for your skin. Casey talks you through the whole process and is very professional. The spray tan looks very natural with perfect, even coverage. The tan is very believable and will give you the perfect kiss of color for your big day!

• All Saints Chapel
    All Saints Chapel Church Weddings

Want a gorgeous glow for your big day? Look no further than Bronze Le Chic! Bronze Le Chic comes to you! Casey can set up a pop-up tent right in your home - you do not have to worry about traveling or being makeup free in public. She talks you through the whole process and is very professional. The spray tan looks very natural and is organic and good for your skin! Highly recommended for the bride and her bridal party.

• Raleigh, NC 27604 See on map