1409 Albemarle Road, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number

About Jainé Kershner Photography

Jainé Kershner Photography is a Fine Art wedding photographer that creates natural love-filled photographs using connection and light. Brooklyn, New York City, the Hamptons, and beyond.

Jainé Kershner Photography (formerly Brklyn View Photography) was voted Best Brooklyn Wedding Photographer in 2019 and was handpicked as one of New York City's Best Wedding Photographers to know by BRIDES Magazine. Brklyn View Photography and has been featured in several wedding publications including Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, BRIDES, and The Knot.

To book Jainé - visit: http://www.jainekershner.com

Follow Jainé Kershner Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• byDesign Films

47 Reviews for Jainé Kershner Photography

1 User photo

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Experience!

Jainé was a dream to work with! From our engagement session all the way through our wedding day, she made us feel incredibly comfortable, was attentive to all of our needs, and kept us smiling. She caught all the best moments of our special day and the pictures are absolutely beautiful. We can't stop looking at them. Jainé is completely devoted to her craft and will do anything to ensure she gets the perfect shot- even if it it means suffering a hora injury while capturing the laughter on the dance floor! Not only did we find an amazing photographer, we have also made a dear friend.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Luisa

Luisa F. · Married on 05/31/2019

Working with Jainé was a real treat!

Working with Jainé was a real treat! From the moment we had our first phone call, I knew she would be the perfect person to photograph our wedding.
    Besides the obvious fact that her photography is absolutely beautiful, timeless, and classic, she also really cared about getting to know my husband and I's story. Throughout our first conversation, she asked me about how my husband and I met, what we were like as a couple, and what we envisioned for our wedding. I honestly felt like I was chatting with a lifelong friend, and I knew I wanted her by my side on our big day. Once the day came, I knew I made the best decision as I watched how she navigated through the chaos of a New York City wedding. You might not believe this, but there was a moment where a man skateboarded past her carrying, what I believe was a python, and she still managed to capture the shot! It was seriously very impressive. Once we received our wedding photos, my husband and I were absolutely blown away and we had some major laughs over the snake picture. There were so many incredible memories to choose from that it actually took us a couple of hours to decide which pictures to frame for our home. Thank you so much, Jainé. You truly are the best!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jing

Jing L. · Married on 05/10/2019

Jaine was the best!

Jainé was recommended to us by our planner and we couldn’t be happier with our choice of photographer! We reviewed a bunch of different photographers and Jainé not only had a great portfolio but was super friendly and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding she was great with our entire wedding party and put us completely at ease. Jainé has a great eye and found some really unique spots for our photos during our wedding day. We just got them back and they came out amazing! Jainé was able to capture every important moment over the weekend from our rehearsal dinner to the dance floor and we’re so appreciative of her hard work. From start to finish, Jainé was a pleasure to work with and we’d highly recommend using her!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jainé Kershner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6900.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Jainé from Brklyn View Photography is amazing to work with!! Her super sweet personality and amazing talent make it such a pleasure to work together on weddings. We highly recommend her for any wedding photography needs!

• Haute So Sweet
    Haute So Sweet Wedding Cakes

Jaine Kershner's breathtaking photography and professionalism will make you glad you chose her to capture those one in a lifetime moments that only happen at weddings.

• 1409 Albemarle Road Brooklyn, NY, 11226 See on map
    Open Daily.
    Location of (Jainé Kershner Photography)