Brklyn View Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Brklyn View Photography 1

Chelsea K · Married on 09/29/2018

Truly the best!

Working with Jaine was a dream. We first met during our engagement shoot, where she made us feel so comfortable during a bit of an unfamiliar experience. We were laughing the whole way through, and the photos came out fantastic! Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding, Jaine was professional, responsive and kind. We were lucky to have her as a part of our entire wedding weekend, and her and her team made everyone involved in our wedding feel totally at ease. She is warm-hearted, and was extremely organized on our wedding day, which I truly appreciated. We have received "sneak peaks" from our special day and they made us cry all over again. We cannot wait to see our full suite because we know that the photos will be BEYOND gorgeous. Lucky to have met Jaine throughout this process and know we will be in touch for a long time.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rachel Lathan · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Wedding Decision!

Jaine was a dream to work with from start to finish. I don't know what we would have done without her! From our first call, to our wedding day, and everything in between, Jaine was helpful, responsive, thoughtful, and easy to work with. The first day we actually met in-person was at our Crawfish Boil Welcome Party the day before our wedding, and we immediately knew we had made the right decision having Jaine as our photographer. She made everyone feel so comfortable to the point where we almost forgot she was there capturing every moment- not to mention she was incredibly patient with our 24 person wedding party! Jaine's work is absolutely breathtaking...I loved her photography style before we worked with her and love it so much more now that we have our own memories captured by brklyn view. We made the decision to cut a videographer from our wedding budget, and couldn't have been happier that we did because Jaine and her team captured our entire wedding weekend in such a beautiful and special way- we feel like we were reliving every moment just looking at each picture and they still bring tears to my eyes! One of my favorite bonus surprises of working with Jaine was having her work of our wedding featured on BRIDES.com- such a fun way to remember our wedding weekend! The easiest decision you can make during your wedding planning process is to hire Jaine to be a part of your wedding team. We LOVE brklyn view photography, and can't wait to one day have Jaine capture more of our most treasured life moments.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Jainé and I hit it off on the phone immediately the first time we spoke. She was so kind and funny and easy to talk to so I knew she was going to be great to work with. We first met Jainé during our engagement shoot which I highly recommend for all couples because you really get to know each other prior to your wedding. I was drawn to Jainé’s photography because everything she shoots looks timeless maybe thats the use of natural light or her use of film but she is able to create a photo that makes you feel like you are back in that moment. Our wedding day was a beautiful sunny day and our venue was a gorgeous green lush landscape which I knew would make Jainé so excited! The day of could not have been more perfect, she captured each moment so perfectly and I always felt at ease. You truly get lost in so many moments during your wedding day between seeing your husband for the first time and hugging family members but Jainé and her team never missed an opportunity to create a photo that makes you smile every time you glance at it. (I have 8 already framed in my house) It you want a classic photography with a perfect eye for detail Jainé at Brklynview is for you. We cannot wait to use her in the future for more moments to capture in time. <3 Love, Megan and Sam 5.26.2018 Cedar Lakes Estate

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Brklyn View Photography 2

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

From the first phone call we knew Jainé was the perfect fit. She was friendly, professional and had a very calming presence, which is needed on such an important day. It ended up raining on our wedding day, but you would never know that based on how bright and stunning the pictures turned out. Even though our plans had to change, Jainé and her team never skipped a beat. She even made our photo shy friends and family feel comfortable. We can’t thank her enough and hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

Jainé was a fantastic photographer for our September 2017 wedding, and we would be happy to recommend her (via billboards, if we won the lottery!) to the betrothed strangers of the internet looking for a wedding photographer. She kept us comfortable throughout what I expected to be a stressful day and was a consummate professional from the get-go, when we couldn’t tell a boutonnière from a bud vase. She asked productive questions that helped us streamline our planning process, to say nothing of how beautiful the actual photos are! We got an amazing array of black and white photos, beautiful shots full of of light and color, and a great assortment of both close ups and wide angle images. I commission and license a ton of photos at work, and Jainé’s portfolio just has that bright bridal aesthetic that makes your wedding photos look fresh and classic at the same time. All of this is to say, my husband and I (and our extended families!) could not be more satisfied with her work.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Michael · Married on 07/22/2017

During our engagement shoot, when Jainé was photographing us from across the street, dodging cars and balancing an umbrella in the crook of her arm in the middle of a New York downpour, we figured we had found the perfect person to be our wedding photographer. And later, when we first saw some the breathtaking shots from our engagement shoot, where she produced immaculate pictures that captured us in several sweet and unguarded moments, we were sure. On the day of the wedding, Jainé put us completely at ease and the knowledge that someone so thoughtful and organized would be documenting our wedding day allowed us to be fully present for the ceremony. We still tear up looking at the beautiful pictures that Jainé took of us and our family and friends, and we’re so grateful to her for that.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jeanne · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I were so incredibly fortunate to have Jainé as our wedding photographer. She produced for us the most beautiful pictures and managed to capture our love story in a way we could not have imagined. Her attention to detail is not just in her photography but in her preparation. She helps to construct your photography timeline and attends to all the details so that your mind is at ease. We are so happy and grateful to have had Jainé capture our special day!!”

Sent on 10/24/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/15/2016

Booking Jainé as our photographer was the easiest and best decision we made! We were first drawn to her amazing pictures that we saw online. We loved how she was able to capture such special moments in a natural way. The lighting and softness of her pictures are beautiful! She is so talented and right away totally got what we were looking for. For our engagement photos she made us feel so comfortable and helped us pick out the best spots. She really helped us plan out our wedding day timeline. She was able to grab the attention of our bridal party and give guidance to the larger group. Our wedding photos perfectly captured the vibe of the entire day and night and we continue to get compliments on them! She is so detail oriented, professional, and able to execute on your dream wedding photos!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Jainé is an absolute gem and we cannot recommend her highly enough! She perfectly captured our special day, and we will cherish her photos forever. As soon as we met her, we knew she was “the one”. Her warm and friendly personality put us at ease immediately, so we knew we’d have no problem looking natural in our photos. Throughout the planning process, she was communicative and well organized. On our wedding day, she was efficient without ever making us feel rushed, and she was so discrete that we didn’t even realize she was there half of the time! She had such a calming effect on us, and for that we will always be grateful. Our photos turned out even better than we could have imagined. Jainé has such a keen eye for detail and her ability to work with natural light is incredible. We only hope that we’ll have the opportunity to work with her again someday!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jae · Married on 09/23/2016

After getting engaged in October 2014, we decided to not have a videographer so we knew how important the wedding photography was going to be. We definitely wanted someone who was going to capture the love and fun of our wedding day in the most natural, romantic way. When we came across Jainé's work, we instantly fell in love. Through our email exchanges and phone call, we knew she was "The One". Jainé made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and just enjoy ourselves even during our last minute engagement shoot on one of the hottest days in July. Needless to say on our wedding day, she (and Cassady!) were beyond amazing. From beginning to end, Jainé had a smile on her face and she made sure to capture our love and fun moments in the most stunning way possible. Jainé and Cassady were truly a blessing and angels in disguise. They brought a sense of calm, as well as, a delightful energy throughout the night. Our photos are breathtaking and beyond what we could've imagined. We are so grateful to have found Jainé and for the wonderful gift of photography she gave us on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Jaine was the first and only photographer we spoke with for our wedding. After seeing Jaine’s work and meeting with her in person, it was love at first sight! Choosing all the other vendors for our special day was much more difficult in order to find the right fit for usI Deciding to go with Jaine was the easiest decision of the entire process and we booked her immediately after our first meeting. My husband hates taking photos and was nervous about our engagement session. Jaine and her team were so friendly and caring; she made the entire process so much fun walking around Brooklyn Heights where we first met. Even my husband admitted that he enjoyed the day and said it felt very natural! We were thrilled when we received our engagement shots and felt like Jaine really captured our love and the beauty of Brooklyn which is a special place for us as a couple. On our wedding day, the most special day of our lives, Jaine kept our large wedding party on schedule and was so enjoyable to be around with her calm demeanor and positive attitude. Jaine took such amazing photos of us and the Montauk Yacht Club where our ceremony and reception was held. I will cherish these pictures for the rest of my life. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Jaine and her photographic skills. Any bride and groom would be lucky to have Jaine as their wedding photographer; she is so talented and we feel like we've made a new friend!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Thank you so much for capturing our day so beautifully! Looking through these pictures helps us relive that amazing day over and over. Jaine, I have been watching your work develop from the very start and I knew, even before I met my husband, that I would want you at my wedding one day! I was thrilled at the excitement you had when I told you my wedding would not be local and your complete willingness to travel, knowing you had just had your adorable Tilly! Your calmness during the day, during the sweltering heat and the adjustments we had to make because of it, helped keep me calm as well. Your organizational skills and attention to detail as a wedding photographer are exceptional, and for someone like me who felt I had to plan every detail myself, it was great to see that one of my vendors had actually done so much work for me before I had thought to! We have received so many complements on our wedding photos and we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 01/16/2017

From the second we talked to Jainé on the phone she was just so easy to talk to and knowledgeable about the whole wedding planning process. Not only did she make us feel at ease but she offered us a list of recommended vendors which was extremely appreciated (many of whom we ended up using)! Jainé is extremely organized and as we were both focused on making the day perfect this was greatly appreciated. We went into our wedding day knowing that everything was going to be taken care of (especially since she crafted a detailed photography timeline of the whole day which involved 4 different venues). While we had met Jainé at our engagement photos she hadn't yet met our families. Luckily we had the pleasure of having her come to our rehearsal dinner and as expected Jainé was great with everyone. She was friendly, professional, and just so easy to get along with. She was able to get to know everyone so it made getting photos at the wedding even more smooth. Her work speaks for itself but we can't stress enough how amazing it was not to worry about anything photography related, arguably the most important part of your wedding since that is what you have to remember your special day by forever. We knew we would look at ease in every photo she captured because that's exactly how she made us feel. We could not have picked a better photographer and are completely obsessed with all of our photos. We know that she will help us capture special moments throughout the rest of our lives as a married couple. We cannot recommend Brklyn View enough!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sammie · Married on 06/12/2016

They say people come into your life for a reason," and that's truly how we feel about Jaine! Finding a top notch photographer that reflected our "romantic yet whimsical" wedding vision was at the top of our to-do list and finding Jaine was a breath of fresh air. Following our first phone date, we were hooked. Booking Jaine was one of the easiest decisions we made and one we'll always be thankful we did. Talent in New York is plentiful but Janie's is something special. She is dedicated, detail orientated, organized, a team player, loyal, and her loving spirit is infectious. Jaine captured our engagement journey and our wedding day perfectly and we couldn't be more pleased with the digital memories that followed. We recommend Jaine without any reservations!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Christianna · Married on 04/16/2016

Jaine made our wedding day. She was so wonderful and comfortable to work with, she put at us both at ease and capture not only the look of our wedding day perfectly, but the overall atmosphere and feeling as well. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos, and we will treasure them. Many people remarked that they couldn't even tell there were two photographers there (she also had her assistant) which I think is one of the greatest things to say about a wedding photographer - someone who can capture all the intimate moments but doesn't intrude on the night! I highly recommend her for both engagement photos and a wedding! Hope to use her again in the future for family photos!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Maura · Married on 10/16/2015

Finding an amazing photographer was a top priority for my husband and me, and booking Brklyn View was one of the first things we did as an engaged couple. In fact, we found some of our other wonderful vendors following Jainé's blog! Jainé and her team perfectly captured our wedding - and all of the anticipation, love and joy of the day - exactly as we'll always want to remember it. Her professionalism, expert attention to detail, and lovely personality were just the icing on the wedding cake! We cannot recommend Brklyn View Photography enough!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jainé was recommended to us by a friend, and she not only met but exceeded all of our expectations! She was helpful in planning out our day of timeline, organized a rather large group, blended seamless into the event and captured our day and night so beautifully. Several people in our bridal party complimented us on how she fit right in, and afterwards on how lovely the photographs came out. An important thing to note, our wedding took place on an island in a hurricane where nearly all transportation to the island was suspended. Jainé, with a young baby in tow, made a herculean effort to get there for our day, and was providing updates and communication throughout everything. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Jenn · Married on 08/29/2015

"I've said several times now that our pre-wedding photographs were one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. We chose Jainé because her photographs were beautiful. What we didn't know was how professional, organized, and thoughtful she would be leading up to and at the wedding. On the day of, Jainé was so easy and relaxed--she made the process of having our photos taken a lot of fun, and she really helped calm us and allowed us to have a little fun before the ceremony. Our friends all commented on how easy and friendly Jainé was at the cocktail hour. Our photos were of course ultimately gorgeous-but that came as no surprise!"

Sent on 11/24/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/31/2015

Jainé is an absolute dream to work with. From the second we spoke on the phone (we live in California but married in New York), we just clicked. She’s so easy to be around — one of those people who is constantly smiling and who in turn makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable — which was instrumental in us having a smooth and stress-free wedding day. She was always easy to reach with questions, which helped us feel confident even as we planned across the country. Jainé and her team were absolute professionals on the day, and the photos they took were absolutely amazing. She captured so many different aspects of our day with such beauty and grace, all without us really being aware that photos were even being taken. We are so in love with all our photos and can’t thank Jainé — or recommend her to others — enough!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Dana · Married on 08/24/2014

From the second we met Jainé we knew she was the one! She made us feel super comfortable and at ease. Jainé is personable, professional and all around a pleasure to work with. She was able to capture special, intimate moments through out the wedding. I cannot begin to explain how outrageously beautiful the photos are, simply perfect. We couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you Jainé for helping our special day live on for years to come!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Phoebe · Married on 08/06/2014

We traveled to New York from Sydney to get married in a very intimate ceremony with only 11 guests. Photography was extra important as we wanted the moment captured in order to share it with our friends and family who weren't going to be there.

I contacted Jaine and she was always really prompt at getting back to me and answering all my questions. She was able to provide us with a smaller 4 hour package as our wedding was mid week and we didn't need hours and hours of photography getting ready and covering the whole reception.

She was super professional and gave us a questionnaire to fill out to ensure all our shots would be captured. On the day she had an assistant to help and was super professional, allowing us the time to celebrate after the ceremony but then guiding us to a beautiful spot in Central Park to have more formal photos taken, and then capturing some gorgeous images of my husband and I. At our reception venue in Brooklyn she captured our guests relaxing on the terrace enjoying champagne with the spectacular Manhattan skyline in the background, and she really understood how important it was for us to have iconic NY skylines captured in some shots given we are from Australia.

Since we returned home Jaine has been in touch to keep us up to date on the progress of the gallery which she uploads to a site to make it super easy for us to select the images we would like to keep, and in fact has completed the gallery much faster than the initial time frame she gave us. She captured our day perfectly and we love the special moments she shot that are normally so hard to capture in an image.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Esther · Married on 08/01/2014

Jainé is such a sweetheart and has everything (professionalism, passion, diligence, friendliness, and so on) you want from your wedding photographer.
    She shot our engagement and wedding photos, and working with her was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning. We had a very tight and busy schedule (back to back engagement session and wedding) and Jainé was very helpful and flexible with scheduling.
    It was a very hot summer day in NYC when we shot the engagement photos. We all were sweating, but Jainé never lost smile on her face and helped us go through the process smoothly. Finally, we could’t be happier with our photographs. Jainé's work is simply magnificent and faultless. We fall in love with our photos every time we look at them. We had such a great overall experience and would recommend her to anyone without any reservation.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Katherine · Married on 06/21/2014

Jaine and her team are as good as a wedding photographer can be. The photos are outstanding!! They got every person and every moment captured in a natural way. She has a great bedside manner and makes you feel like a celebrity. On the wedding day they were all dressed very nicely and were a pleasure to be around. Nothing but nice words about them from all of our guests.

The online gallery is wonderful, and comes with compressed photos ready for your social media sharing.

Highly recommend! So happy we chose Jaine and Brklyn View Photography!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Claire · Married on 06/07/2014

Photography was number one on our list when we begun planning our wedding. It felt like we unsuccessfully scoured hundreds of websites until we stumbled upon Jainé's page. We knew instantly that she was the one we wanted to go with for our wedding. Our package included an engagement shoot which was a great opportunity to become better acquainted and familiar with the process. We ended up using one of the photos for our save the date - it looked INCREDIBLE. Jainé was fantastic with communication and always gave a personal touch.

On the day of our wedding, she was extremely organized and brought along a fabulous second shooter and assistant. Jainé has a great ability of people putting at ease, being friendly, but also taking control. Our family and friends all became huge fans. The few photos we have seen so far look incredible and I can't wait to view the rest! Jainé is able to showcase the true love between couples in her photographs and I hope we'll be able to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Kishori · Married on 03/08/2014

For my husband and I, finding the perfect photographer was our most important vendor hire. We had a winter wedding, all indoors and at night, so it was especially important for me to find someone with a portfolio that had beautiful indoor photos (if you notice, most wedding photographers (understandably) flaunt sunshine-y outdoor photos as their best work - but I wanted to know I could get equally wonderful, frame-worthy photos without natural light, if needed.) We looked diligently through close to 40 portfolios, and Brklyn View's work was the most consistent and beautiful work we found, regardless of venue or time of year. When we met with Jaine, the search was over. The best wedding planning advice I received was to not only pick a photographer whose work I loved, but whose personality I also loved, because you'll be spending the majority of your wedding day with that person! Jaine was warm, funny, down-to-earth and someone my husband and I could see ourselves hanging out with regardless of our wedding. On the day of, she brought two excellent assistants, and controlled the burgeoning chaos of the getting ready room with total calm and authority. We felt at ease the whole time with her, despite our wedding related nerves and excitement. It was truly a perfect day, and her organization and communication skills for the entirety of our engagement year was truly impeccable. If you're looking for a vendor who will go above and beyond already outstanding work, this is the photographer to hire.

Sent on 04/08/2014