New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About All Who Wander Event Design

Just because you wander off the beaten path, doesn't mean you're lost. We pride ourselves on creating a stress-free planning process that allows our couples + clients to enjoy making decisions that may otherwise seem daunting. We will give you the tools you need to create an event that is authentic and beautiful. We don't just show up with a clipboard, we are intimately involved in the planning and design process.

Follow All Who Wander Event Design on

thefoundry lic wedding grasso613 51 670933
d02247e32e6827ce 15676018 1179287282119928 7387860642133979264 o
All Who Wander Event Design
fine art film photographer lenox berkshires brumley wells christian terresa x3 copy 51 670933 1565747463
ER 2000858

All Who Wander Event Design 6
All Who Wander Event Design 7

Diana F · Married on 08/03/2019

Best planner there is!

Literally the best. Our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of thanks to her. She is selfless, kind, calming and understanding whilst always taking control and managing all details and behind the scene crises that arise. No task is too large for Nicole. I don’t think she told me “no” once. I had very specific wants yet also an unclear vision for my wedding. Nicole took what I gave her and ran with it and my faith in her had me crying tears of joy on my wedding day. Her taste is impeccable and she can transform any space to make it stunning. Guests are still telling us how beautiful and we’ll-run every aspect of our weekend was - thanks to Nicole. If you have any concerns or problems during the planning process, she remains calm and has a solution instantly. She always makes you feel like you are the only wedding on her mind every time you meet or speak in persons, via email or text. Hire her if you want a beautiful, unique, personal, and well-run event.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jo · Married on 08/03/2019

Nicole is a gem!

From the perspective of the Mother of the Bride, I wanted to share my thoughts on my daughter and son-in-law’s magical wedding weekend. From the very first drink at the rehearsal dinner to the final cup of coffee at the farewell brunch, every aspect of the weekend was beautifully and meticulously crafted! While my husband and I owe the sunshine at the wedding ceremony to good fortune (and the intervention of departed relatives!), every other aspect of the weekend was due to Nicole’s thorough planning, thoughtfulness, creativity and wisdom. She was a wonderful source of insight and serenity throughout the yearlong planning process, and we were very grateful for her skilled and experienced guidance. I appreciated how she came to my daughter’s gown fittings, how she came to her rescue for her veil selection and how she assisted with her bridesmaids’ dress selections, as well.
    Nicole was a wonderful listener and a terrific sounding board, always hearing our concerns and allaying our worries, big or small, throughout the planning process. Each of her recommended vendors performed to perfection. Her personal touches for welcome signs, escort cards and boards were unique and representative of the bride and groom’s personalities and vision.
    The wedding day can be nerve-wracking, rushed and filled with emotion. Nicole was always a voice of reason and a non-judgmental confidant. She always remained upbeat and positive and her optimism and unruffled attitude was contagious. The timing of the event was perfect, as well! We never felt rushed or out of place. Having a minute-by-minute “Run of Show” helped immensely and she clearly built in extra time whenever it was needed. Her creative vision guided us in all aspects of our decision-making, especially with the transformation of the reception space that ended up exuding so much warmth and sophistication.
    In summary, I remain eternally thankful for Nicole’s steady hand, calming voice and seasoned experience in planning and executing my daughter and son-in-law’s consummate wedding weekend. No amount of words can fully express my gratitude to her.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Rebecca Distler · Married on 06/22/2019

The best decision you will ever make

Nicole is the single best decision you will make in the wedding process - right up there with the decision to get married in the first place. Our wedding weekend was the most magical, perfect weekend of our lives and we owe that to Nicole’s artistic vision, her exceptional ability to execute, her superpower attention to detail, and her extraordinarily calm demeanor.

In order to understand just how versatile, kind, creative, sweet, accommodating, brilliant, and amazing Nicole is, here’s three things you need to know about us: 1) We have three sets of parents, all with lots of opinions and all of whom were involved in the planning; 2) We had three full events (Friday BBQ, Saturday Wedding, Sunday Brunch) with 200 guests invited to each; 3) I spent the year leading up to our wedding traveling across Africa and Asia for work, and had little time to plan.

Any one of those situations would have been challenging, but Nicole was never fazed and was always unfailing calm. She designed and executed a perfect weekend - every vendor she recommended was the perfect fit, every design detail (down to the customized cocktail napkins) was noticed and appreciated by guests. She helped us navigate our budget, knowing precisely where we should spend a little extra, and where we could save by taking a different route. She often took on DIY crafts herself (which came out looking professional); the lounge furniture she ordered made us want to hire her to decorate our apartment. Honestly, now that the wedding is over, we miss her presence in our life - our whole family does.

Finally, if the above doesn’t convince you maybe this will: 30 mins before we were set to walk down the aisle, one of my bridesmaids had a freak accident and got blood all over her (light gray) dress. Nicole cleaned her up, got the blood stains out of the dress, and sent her down the aisle looking as if nothing happened. The crazy part? I had NO IDEA IT EVEN HAPPENED. Didn’t even learn about the incident until the next day at brunch.

Nicole is literally that good. Hire her yesterday.

Sent on 08/10/2019

All Who Wander Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 19,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4