New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About All Who Wander Event Design

Just because you wander off the beaten path, doesn't mean you're lost. We pride ourselves on creating a stress-free planning process that allows our couples + clients to enjoy making decisions that may otherwise seem daunting. We will give you the tools you need to create an event that is authentic and beautiful. We don't just show up with a clipboard, we are intimately involved in the planning and design process.

Follow All Who Wander Event Design on

• BLB Events
  • Coordinated To Perfection
  • Not Your Mama's Planner
thefoundry lic wedding grasso613 51 670933
d02247e32e6827ce 15676018 1179287282119928 7387860642133979264 o
All Who Wander Event Design
fine art film photographer lenox berkshires brumley wells christian terresa x3 copy 51 670933 1565747463
ER 2000858

All Who Wander Event Design 4
All Who Wander Event Design 5

Madeleine · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing planning services!

Nicole planned our 170 person wedding over a few months in 2019. She was patient, organized, responsive and ALWAYS had a solution ready for any issue that arose. We had 3 events over the course of the weekend, at least 4 caterers and needed to rent literally everything so it was a labor intensive endeavor - Nicole executed it perfectly. We are so grateful to her and would recommend her for anyone who is looking for a calm and joyful wedding experience!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Diana F · Married on 08/03/2019

Best planner there is!

Literally the best. Our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of thanks to her. She is selfless, kind, calming and understanding whilst always taking control and managing all details and behind the scene crises that arise. No task is too large for Nicole. I don’t think she told me “no” once. I had very specific wants yet also an unclear vision for my wedding. Nicole took what I gave her and ran with it and my faith in her had me crying tears of joy on my wedding day. Her taste is impeccable and she can transform any space to make it stunning. Guests are still telling us how beautiful and we’ll-run every aspect of our weekend was - thanks to Nicole. If you have any concerns or problems during the planning process, she remains calm and has a solution instantly. She always makes you feel like you are the only wedding on her mind every time you meet or speak in persons, via email or text. Hire her if you want a beautiful, unique, personal, and well-run event.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jo · Married on 08/03/2019

Nicole is a gem!

From the perspective of the Mother of the Bride, I wanted to share my thoughts on my daughter and son-in-law’s magical wedding weekend. From the very first drink at the rehearsal dinner to the final cup of coffee at the farewell brunch, every aspect of the weekend was beautifully and meticulously crafted! While my husband and I owe the sunshine at the wedding ceremony to good fortune (and the intervention of departed relatives!), every other aspect of the weekend was due to Nicole’s thorough planning, thoughtfulness, creativity and wisdom. She was a wonderful source of insight and serenity throughout the yearlong planning process, and we were very grateful for her skilled and experienced guidance. I appreciated how she came to my daughter’s gown fittings, how she came to her rescue for her veil selection and how she assisted with her bridesmaids’ dress selections, as well.
    Nicole was a wonderful listener and a terrific sounding board, always hearing our concerns and allaying our worries, big or small, throughout the planning process. Each of her recommended vendors performed to perfection. Her personal touches for welcome signs, escort cards and boards were unique and representative of the bride and groom’s personalities and vision.
    The wedding day can be nerve-wracking, rushed and filled with emotion. Nicole was always a voice of reason and a non-judgmental confidant. She always remained upbeat and positive and her optimism and unruffled attitude was contagious. The timing of the event was perfect, as well! We never felt rushed or out of place. Having a minute-by-minute “Run of Show” helped immensely and she clearly built in extra time whenever it was needed. Her creative vision guided us in all aspects of our decision-making, especially with the transformation of the reception space that ended up exuding so much warmth and sophistication.
    In summary, I remain eternally thankful for Nicole’s steady hand, calming voice and seasoned experience in planning and executing my daughter and son-in-law’s consummate wedding weekend. No amount of words can fully express my gratitude to her.

Sent on 08/17/2019

All Who Wander Event Design Pricing

All Who Wander Event Design Price Rates

All Who Wander Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 12000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 19000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• New York, New York, 10012 See on map