267 5th Avenue B102, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beautini

Beautini is a luxury beauty concierge that provides custom hair and makeup services while giving brides and their bridal parties a unique experience- complete with bubbly and robes! The Beautini team is composed of talented professionals who work with your every need to relieve the stress from your big day.

We want to be on this journey with you from start to finish; from the engagement photos until you say “I do.” We invite you to visit our website at http://www.beautinibyblo.com/ For inquiries Email: info@beautinibyblo.com Phone: 212.235.7060

Beautini works closely with their brides to provide stunning and customized looks. Their services include:

• Consultations

96 Reviews for Beautini

• Yuri

Yuri E. · Married on 04/10/2021

Magical & Amazing

Look no further; you have just found the most talented team of hair and make-up professionals in the beauty industry. My mother and I absolutely adored Beautini! We met Brittney and her team of stylists at a "Love stories" wedding event. Brittney was so welcoming and told us to come and get out hair and makeup done, and let me tell you they created magic that night. Her team was warm, accommodating, and filled with love. After that one session, I knew I wanted them to do my wedding makeup. Brittney always made me feel reassured with any questions I had. From the communication, planning, and final execution it was an amazing process. Booking Beautini is one of the best decisions you can make on your wedding day, not only because her team can handle ALL hair types, textures, and skin tones but also EVERYONE in the wedding industry loves working with Beautini. Anytime I mention who was doing my makeup they all said they LOVED working with Beaunti. On a side note- I think being a bride during COVID-19 there was so much uncertainty from day-to-day basics. When I had to change my date, it was changed with grace and no issues.

On the day of my wedding, I looked flawless and felt beautiful all day long. Thank You sooo much Brittney, Taylor & Tracina !! The Dream Team

Sent on 05/23/2021

Jaimee · Married on 11/28/2020

A breath of fresh air

I was starting to look into hair and make-up companies in March of 2020, and then the world shut down from the covid pandemic... Some companies I had been eyeing seemed to have given up during the shut down, however I saw that Brittany was working her butt off, staying positive, and adapting to what was going on in the world. I had reached out to several companies. To my surprise Brittany, the face/ceo of the company, called me directly to speak to me and answer all my questions, and shared insight on what was going on with other weddings. The other companies I had conversed over email, with who knows who, of the company. It was just so much more personable with Brittany.
    Though Beautini was a bit more than what I budgeted, I had confidence in Beautini's team to make me look and feel my best on my wedding day, without the stress. Brittany assured me that they would be as flexible as they could be if we had to make changes or reschedule our wedding. She also assured that her makeup artist would know how to apply makeup on asian features, which was a concern of mine.
    Luckily, we did not have to reschedule, and went through with a small wedding on Nov 28, 2020. We had to bump our wedding to be earlier in the day to keep everything outdoors, which meant the beauty team had to arrive at the crack of dawn!
    All artists arrived on time, masked, washed their hands, set up their sanitized tools/makeup and got to work, they were all professional and in good spirits; adapting to the tight space in my 1 Hotel suite.
    I had Aneta for makeup and Tracina for hair, who I had met during my trial, and they were so lovely to work with and reflected the changes that I asked for on my wedding day. I also had Taren and Selena for hair and make-up for my bridesmaids. Our makeup and hair stayed perfect the entire day, even through the windy fall weather along the water.
    There was a little mix-up with how many artists I was expecting when coordinating/scheduling the day of events, but it was all sorted out.
    If it comes down to planning our wedding reception (which I had to cancel) I would love to work with Beautini's team again! They were worth the cost. We did it safely, and no one got sick! Thanks Beautini!

Sent on 02/08/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beautini FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Midtown Loft & Terrace Rooftop Weddings

Wonderful services!!!

• The Wedding Sitter Wedding Planners

Working with Brittany at Beautini and her team was such a pleasure right from the beginning. I am a wedding planner, but I also needed to have my own hair and make-up done for my daughter’s bat mitzvah. Since I am in the business, I’ve worked with a lot of hair and make-up professionals, but Beautini is by far the most organized, talented, accommodating and friendly. The last thing you want to worry about on your special day is hair and make-up arriving late, and the Beautini team are always on time and ready to begin. They also did hair and make-up for my 13-year-old daughter, and they made her feel so comfortable, and treated her like a princess. I’ve added Beautini to the number one spot on my vendor list, and they should definitely be your number choice for your wedding!

• 267 5th Avenue B102, B102 New York, NY, 10016 See on map