Beautini

New York, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beautini is a luxury beauty concierge that provides custom hair and makeup services while giving brides and their bridal parties a unique experience- complete with bubbly and robes! The Beautini team is composed of talented professionals who work with your every need to relieve the stress from your big day.

We want to be on this journey with you from start to finish; from the engagement photos until you say “I do.” We invite you to visit our website at http://www.beautinibyblo.com/ For inquiries Email: info@beautinibyblo.com Phone: 212.235.7060

Beautini works closely with their brides to provide stunning and customized looks. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • 30 maximum group size
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Veronika S. Married on 03/19/2022

Look no further!

Beautini was absolutely amazing through my whole wedding planning process from organizing makeup trial, helping me decide on my final look and offering add on options for my bridesmaids! Bailey and Carly nailed my wedding day look, and my bridesmaids said it was the best makeup and hair they’ve ever had done!

Beautini's reply:

Veronika,
    Thank you SO much for allowing us to be a part of your big day and am so happy to hear you and your bridal party enjoyed our services!!! We cannot wait to see your photos because this one is absolutely stunning of you all!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn G. Married on 10/04/2021

Amazing experience for my engagement photos!

I used Beautini for my engagement shoot during memorial day weekend. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my two girls and the company. Because of the uncertainty of planning anything during Covid Brittany was so understanding of last minute location changes and communicated with me for weeks leading up to it.
    My makeup artist was Carley and my hair stylist was Zoe. They traveled to my hotel room on the Sunday of memorial day weekend. They were very considerate of Covid and made sure I felt comfortable. I briefly explained what I wanted and they both completely understood my vision and executed it perfectly. I really appreciated how they both checked in with me along the way (I hate it when you get makeup done and they reveal it at the end!). Zoe even showed me how to pose with my hair in the most flattering ways and made my extensions look so amazing. Carly made sure my makeup was absolutely perfect and it lasted for hours while I was taking on and off my mask.
    I just got my photos back and could not be happier with how everything looked!
    Alexandra C. Married on 08/07/2021

Loved our Beautini team

I loved Beautini for my wedding! I was drawn to the idea of someone handling the logistical side of hair and makeup because we had ten people to get done. I scheduled a year out and had my trial about a month before. I have difficult hair to curl, and when my first trial didn't go as planned, beautini quickly scheduled another with a new stylist who was incredible! I loved the new stylist, Shei, we instantly got along and I was so happy that she helped guide me to what would hold in my hair and what makeup would last for photos all night. It was perfect all day and night even with the humidity, lots of eating and tons of dancing. All ten of us looked great and finished on time. And even though they are assigned a specific number of girls each, the stylists stepped up to help each other when my own hair ran overtime. I was so thankful and everyone looked incredible! The best part about beautini though (besides the kindest, best artists/stylists) was the logistical nightmares avoided by using them. During my rehearsal dinner, Brittany called to tell me my original makeup artist had come down with covid. But they already had someone else to fill in, and my hair stylist, Shei, would be doing my makeup so it was still someone I was comfortable with. Funny enough, I was literally rehearsing, so she handled the whole change through my bridesmaid and there was absolutely nothing I had to do. I found their prices to be reasonable for NY, and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Beautini's reply:

Hi Alexandra! We're so glad to hear how much you loved everything! You and your bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning, and we're so happy you chose Beautini! Thanks to your support, we have been able to work with more brides! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

18 photos · 08/07/2021

Midtown Loft & Terrace Midtown Loft & Terrace Rooftop Weddings

Wonderful services!!!

The Wedding Sitter The Wedding Sitter Wedding Planners

Working with Brittany at Beautini and her team was such a pleasure right from the beginning. I am a wedding planner, but I also needed to have my own hair and make-up done for my daughter’s bat mitzvah. Since I am in the business, I’ve worked with a lot of hair and make-up professionals, but Beautini is by far the most organized, talented, accommodating and friendly. The last thing you want to worry about on your special day is hair and make-up arriving late, and the Beautini team are always on time and ready to begin. They also did hair and make-up for my 13-year-old daughter, and they made her feel so comfortable, and treated her like a princess. I’ve added Beautini to the number one spot on my vendor list, and they should definitely be your number choice for your wedding!

267 5th Avenue B102, B102 New York, NY, 10016