267 5th Avenue B102, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beautini

Beautini is a luxury beauty concierge that provides custom hair and makeup services while giving brides and their bridal parties a unique experience- complete with bubbly and robes! The Beautini team is composed of talented professionals who work with your every need to relieve the stress from your big day.

We want to be on this journey with you from start to finish; from the engagement photos until you say “I do.” We invite you to visit our website at http://www.beautinibyblo.com/ For inquiries Email: info@beautinibyblo.com Phone: 212.235.7060

Beautini works closely with their brides to provide stunning and customized looks. Their services include:

• Consultations

Beautini 6
Beautini 7

L C Y · Married on 08/31/2019

Great team and value!

Beautini was in charge of hair and makeup for me and my 6 bridesmaids at my recent wedding, and they knocked it out of the park! We had Jackie for hair and Julissa for makeup, and they did a stunning job -- we received so many compliments from all of the guests and the photos we've seen thus far were perfect. I have very thick, straight hair which doesn't hold a curl well, but Jackie took so much care to set a good foundation with my hair by curling it and then letting it set before she did the finishing touches. The final hair looked SO natural and not scrunchy/tight curls. Julissa also hit the perfect mix of elegant/glam but not overly made up at all. Overall, I am extremely happy with my Beautini experience and the communication with the team as well! It was also nice to not have to worry about robes and champagne for my girls.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Anne C · Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous wedding hair and make-up!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Beautini for our wedding at Liberty Warehouse this past May! Kelsi, Lynn, Carlie, Jackie and the full Beautini team were very easy to work with. Before the wedding they had me in for a trial to try different hair and make-up styles so that I would feel comfortable with the look on the day of.

They then came in person on the day of the wedding to do hair and make-up for me, my 5 bridesmaids and our 2 mothers. It was so much fun! I am someone who is much less familiar with getting my hair and make-up done and the Beautini team walked me through the process and were very responsive to requests to lighten and adjust the make-up level so that I felt comfortable. In the end, I looked incredibly glamorous, while still looking and feeling like me. My hair and make-up lasted all day and night even as I danced my heart out.

Thank you Beautini team for making me and my wedding party feel and look glamorous on the day of my wedding!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Beautini 12
    Beautini 13

Beautini FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Midtown Loft & Terrace
    Midtown Loft & Terrace Rooftop Weddings

Wonderful services!!!

• The Wedding Sitter
    The Wedding Sitter Wedding Planners

Working with Brittany at Beautini and her team was such a pleasure right from the beginning. I am a wedding planner, but I also needed to have my own hair and make-up done for my daughter’s bat mitzvah. Since I am in the business, I’ve worked with a lot of hair and make-up professionals, but Beautini is by far the most organized, talented, accommodating and friendly. The last thing you want to worry about on your special day is hair and make-up arriving late, and the Beautini team are always on time and ready to begin. They also did hair and make-up for my 13-year-old daughter, and they made her feel so comfortable, and treated her like a princess. I’ve added Beautini to the number one spot on my vendor list, and they should definitely be your number choice for your wedding!

• 267 5th Avenue B102, B102 New York, NY, 10016 See on map