Beautini Reviews

89 | New York, NY

89 Reviews for Beautini

Bronte · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Camplin wedding

I booked Beautini’s for my wedding because they were highly recommended by our venue, in fact they wouldn’t recommend anyone else because I was told Brittany and her team were fab! From the beginning I emailed Brittany she was wonderful and made me feel that my hair would be in safe hands and I knew I wasn’t just booking my hair but for the experience of feeling extra special on my big day! Thank you for everything. I couldn’t recommend you enough!

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Stuck · Married on 01/25/2020

Would book them again in a heartbeat!

I found Beautini on my venue's recommended vendors list. I was immediately taken by the information on their website and Instagram page. Every email exchange I had with their team was timely, enthusiastic, helpful and clear. As someone who does not wear makeup often, I was blown away at my beauty trial by how stunning they made me look while still feeling like myself!! And on the day of my wedding my hair stylist, Linette, was so receptive to last minute tweaks I wanted with my hair. And my makeup artist, Taylor, was encouraging with makeup suggestions and made me feel comfortable to voice yes or no. The entire team on the day of my wedding; Linette, Taylor, Zara and Kamar, were nothing but friendly, supportive, and beyond talented! They styled my mom, mother-in-law, two sisters, three bridesmaids, and I. And everyone looked breathtaking! Most of us had our hair styled down and everyone's waves lasted all night! Our makeup did not fade through all the dancing and celebration! I could not recommend them more to anyone still considering hair/makeup vendors!! 10 out of 10!! I wouldn't have asked for or changed a thing!!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Jerri P · Married on 01/18/2020

Terrific hair & make-up artists!

I was very nervous about finding a make-up artist for my wedding because I have sensitive skin and normally rarely use any make-up. I was worried about potential allergic reactions to products, or how my dry skin would look under more makeup than I usually wear. I emailed several vendors, and Brittany (the owner of Beautini) was the only one who immediately addressed my concerns. She even personally called me to talk about it! I felt reassured that Beautini would really listen to my ideas and concerns throughout the process, and they did! They arranged my trial to be with the same hair and make-up artists that I would have on my wedding day. Linette patiently went through three completely different potential wedding day styles, and when I mentioned that I was going to take engagement photos after the trial, she took down the final updo and styled my hair for the engagement photos! On the day of the wedding, her work was incredible and more beautiful than anything I had imagined. Taylor was my MUA and she did the most incredible job making me look beautiful and yet totally like myself at the same time. I kept her for an extra three hours during the pre-ceremony photos, and she bundled up and stood outside with me in the middle of January with snow falling while I took photos. Of note, the hair and make-up both held up perfectly even in the snow. Thank you Beautini!!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautini is the best all around wedding beauty service!

Beautini was highly recommended by my wedding planner and I am so thankful for discovering their services. I never felt more beautiful on my wedding day! I originally thought I was going to hire very expensive “celebrity” hair and makeup artists, but Beautini blew me away with their hair and makeup expertise, their customer service and their pricing. I felt much more beautiful with the Beautini trials than I did with the celebrity artists who were charging 3x as much. My hair stylist Bailey and makeup artist Taylor really listened to what I was envisioning and were flexible in adjusting the look to ensure it was perfect. They were also amazing in dealing with all the different personality types you can have in your wedding party who are also getting their hair and makeup done. Beautini is the best!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Roslyn

Roslyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection!

Beautini came highly recommended from our wedding planner, and I couldn't be happier with the results and my decision on an amazing full-service hair and make-up team! I have never been truly satisfied when getting my make-up done professionally in the past, so I was very picky about choosing the right team who could glam me up while still looking natural and like myself on my wedding day. Beautini definitely delivered! Not only was the team extremely professional and efficient, arriving right on time with a bottle of bubbly and a game plan, they managed to please everyone in my party who had vastly different styles and tastes. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law all looked and felt absolutely stunning. I was especially impressed by my artists, Jackie and Carley, who not only dealt with my last minute changes in hairstyle and pickiness about make-up like champs, but were also such fun to hang with while keeping me calm through the wedding morning nerves. Can't recommend Beautini highly enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019

L C Y · Married on 08/31/2019

Great team and value!

Beautini was in charge of hair and makeup for me and my 6 bridesmaids at my recent wedding, and they knocked it out of the park! We had Jackie for hair and Julissa for makeup, and they did a stunning job -- we received so many compliments from all of the guests and the photos we've seen thus far were perfect. I have very thick, straight hair which doesn't hold a curl well, but Jackie took so much care to set a good foundation with my hair by curling it and then letting it set before she did the finishing touches. The final hair looked SO natural and not scrunchy/tight curls. Julissa also hit the perfect mix of elegant/glam but not overly made up at all. Overall, I am extremely happy with my Beautini experience and the communication with the team as well! It was also nice to not have to worry about robes and champagne for my girls.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Carranza · Married on 08/30/2019

Easy, flexible and all inclusive

My girls and I loved working with Beautini! Knowing that I wanted to have my makeup and hair vendors come to the apartment, Beautini made it so easy to have everything happen simultaneously in the comfort of our home. I loved getting to do a trial beforehand and was thrilled that it was with the actual artists who would be there with me on the day (so we could establish a relationship beforehand). On the day, they were on time, eager to please, flexible with the order of who would be pampered first and worked very well with our photographer and videographer. I knew that having these details in Beautini's hands would give me one less thing to stress about and it really paid off. Thanks, Beautini!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Dorna · Married on 06/08/2019

Loved working with them!

The Beautini team was perfect in every way. The trials for myself and my mom and mom-in-law were thorough and detailed, they were punctual on the day of and they really listened to me an my bridesmaids when we expressed what we wanted our hair and makeup to look like. Highly recommend! I loved the.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Anne C · Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous wedding hair and make-up!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Beautini for our wedding at Liberty Warehouse this past May! Kelsi, Lynn, Carlie, Jackie and the full Beautini team were very easy to work with. Before the wedding they had me in for a trial to try different hair and make-up styles so that I would feel comfortable with the look on the day of.

They then came in person on the day of the wedding to do hair and make-up for me, my 5 bridesmaids and our 2 mothers. It was so much fun! I am someone who is much less familiar with getting my hair and make-up done and the Beautini team walked me through the process and were very responsive to requests to lighten and adjust the make-up level so that I felt comfortable. In the end, I looked incredibly glamorous, while still looking and feeling like me. My hair and make-up lasted all day and night even as I danced my heart out.

Thank you Beautini team for making me and my wedding party feel and look glamorous on the day of my wedding!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Susan M Lee · Married on 03/26/2019

Beautini Bride and Beautiful

I'm proud to be a Beautini bride. Teddy and Shauna were absolutely incredible and did such a fantastic job. They were on time, personable, and professional. They took my thoughts and feedback well, truly bringing out my best features. My bridesmaids and I looked and felt beautiful, a natural/enhanced version of ourselves. Even with every tear jerking moment and twirl on the dancefloor, my hair and makeup looked great all night long. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Hair and Makeup Team!

After my hair and makeup trial with Beautini, I knew there was no need to look any further. Linette and Julissa gave me the natural but glamourous look I was hoping for. I was so happy with my trial that I ended up booking them to do my hair and makeup for my rehearsal dinner as well. They were able to give me two entirely different looks that I absolutely loved. My mom, sister-in-law and best friend also got their hair and makeup done for the wedding, and everyone looked amazing. Thank you Beautini!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Alex

Alex Mindlin · Married on 12/01/2018

Super professional and talented hair/makeup team!

I loved working with Beautini for my wedding! They were incredibly responsive to my many questions, and were nothing but professional throughout the entire process. My mom, sister and I had so much fun during our makeup trial and gave our artists huge hugs the day of the wedding :). My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect on my wedding day; I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Z

Zoe Klein · Married on 10/14/2018

Book this vendor! You will be glad that you did!

What can I say, best and easiest wedding vendor decision I made! I had a makeup trial that was horrible and frantically emailed my videographer, Kaipo Schwab (15minutesofframe), who he recommends for makeup. At the top of his list was Beautini. And no wonder! I booked Beautini at the end of my trial with Carley because I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my makeup for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. It came out PERFECTLY! I was also thrilled to meet Brittany, who was so friendly and down-to-earth, and assuaged my fears that stemmed from a makeup mishap the week before (I literally came out orange). The wedding day was no different than my trial experience-- Carley was punctual, brought a fantastic energy, knew exactly what to do with my makeup and took great instruction from my bridal party. I am so thrilled with my Beautini experience. I would recommend Beautini to every bride. This review doesn't even capture how happy I was with the result!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional, caring, and fantastic at what they do

Brittany and her team at Beautini are topnotch professionals. On top of that, they're so sweet, positive, and quick to respond. I could tell they truly cared about my experience. They generously worked with me on two trials because I was unsure what I wanted. In the end, I went more natural and loved it. My guests said my makeup and hair was so me but really beautiful and well-done at the same time. That's exactly what I wanted - to look like I made a big effort for an important day without looking like someone else. The pricing is fair for New York. The day of, Ann and Mailey showed up right on time and were super easygoing, relaxed, and efficient. They did a fantastic job on me and my sisters and mom. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

I was so impressed by how well Taylor did my makeup at the trial that I ended up booking her for all of my other wedding-related events, aside from the wedding: engagement shoot, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner. Every time she did a fantastic job and always listened to my needs. She was also always very prompt. I felt like I looked the best I ever have on my wedding day and it's all thanks to her and the Beautini team. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stephanie Williams · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful!

Great experience from my first contact with Brittany through to my wedding day. Always responsive and answered all of my questions! They even made me feel comfortable with being able to accommodate my family member that NEVER gets her hair done. She has a lot of anxiety with bad experiences in the past and she LOVED her hair! Thank you to the whole team at Beautini!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2018

I'm SO SO SO happy I chose Beautini for my hair and makeup for my wedding day! My experience with Beautini was positive from the start - my emails were always promptly answered and everyone I spoke to was so easy, sweet, and pleasant to talk to . When I started my search for hair and makeup I was looking at hair and makeup artists as separate vendors - but once I found Beautini and decided to work with them, I'm so happy I did. Having a one-stop shop for hair & makeup for myself, my 9 bridesmaids, my mom, and my grandma made me feel so much more organized and they took all the stress out of having to schedule & worry about two different (but equally important) vendors.

That morning, (despite it being sometime around 6 am), Carly, Jackie, Lynn and Allison arrived right on time, pleasant, and ready to set up and get going. Having them there felt like an extension of my friends - we were all listening to music, chatting & hanging out while others got their hair and makeup done. While all four of the girls did an INCREDIBLE job on everyone, Carly did my makeup and Jackie did my hair and I couldn't have been happier - they hit my vision right on the head and took their time to really listen to what I was looking for; it was obvious that they really take pride in their work and wanted me to be totally happy and comfortable with how I looked. As a girl who doesn't wear much makeup, Carly took her time and stopped to check in with me as we went along to ensure I was comfortable with the direction my look was going in, and all my friends stood around me raving as Jackie did my hair! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out - they came as a team with a schedule that was timely and stress-free (4 girls to do 12 girls hair + makeup!) and knew how to work well together. They finished with time for touchups - everyone looked gorgeous and most importantly looked natural and like themselves. 100000000% reccomend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Booking Beautini will be one of the best choices you make when planning your big day! I absolutely loved my experience from start to finish. I came in for my trial and their offices are beautiful - I felt so glamorous getting my hair and make up done in a gorgeous setting by top notch stylists. Everyone at the company is so easy to talk to and great to work with. Each detail from the color of my lip stick, to the timeline for the big day was paid close attention to by Brittany and her staff. Come wedding day, the stylists showed up right on time and made the "getting ready" portion of the wedding day so much fun! I was absolutely OBSESSED with my hair and make up!! I was nervous that my make up wouldn't last all day and night (we had our first look early in the day, but the ceremony didn't start until 6pm), but it looked gorgeous until the wee hours of the morning at the after party. My hair came out even better than the trial and although it was drizzling through most of the first look and the ceremony, my hair stayed put. I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of their work. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Beautini to any bride! One of my bridesmaids has since booked Beautini for her wedding since we all had such a great experience. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Claudia · Married on 08/26/2018

They were very friendly and professional and made me feel very comfortable also they did an amazing job thank you claudia

Sent on 09/05/2018

Eleni · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautini is simply the best!
    Beautini was the second bridal hair and makeup trial I did and afterwards I knew there was no need to look any further. Brittany was a true pleasure to work with from the start to the very end of my wedding. She is a truly dynamic business woman who is also incredibly down to earth, kind and personable. I am so impressed with the quality of the business she has built. Kudos to her! After my first trial, I had mentioned that I wanted to change the type of hairstyle I was going for and Brittany was kind enough to have me do a second trial free of charge so that my hair came out just the way I wanted it to. Through this second trial I met Janais who is a hair styling genius. When the big day rolled around my makeup artist had an unexpected family emergency but Brittany saved the day. She did my makeup for my wedding and it came out so beautifully - so natural and I really felt like I looked like myself. Janais did my hair and it could not have come out nicer. I felt like a movie star. All of my bridesmaids raved about how much they loved their looks. One of my best friends (and a bridesmaid in my wedding party,) is using Beautini for her wedding in January and I cannot wait to have hair and makeup services done by them again and also to hang out with the amazing, fabulous women of Beautini. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for hair or makeup services I highly recommend Beautini! Janais and Yev were my hair and makeup artists, they made me and my bridesmaids feel so glamorous. Kelsi was also on top of every detail and so quick to respond to any questions. From start to finish the entire Beautini team was very professional and accommodating, even when I wanted to come in for a second trial to change my look. Working with Beautini was a dream!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautini was everything I could have hoped for for my wedding day! I live in NYC but I rarely get my makeup and hair done so finding hair and makeup artists was extremely stressful for me. I wanted a natural, elegant look and found my match with Beautini! My friend recommended Beautini and I am SO THANKFUL I contacted them. Everyone I worked with was incredibly amazing. When I first contacted Beautini, Claire helped ease my worries and connected me with two down-to-earth, incredible artists: Abby (makeup) and Jackie (hair). I had such a fun experience at the hair and makeup trial at Beautini's salon and I knew from that moment that I made the right choice! It was there that I met Kelsi who was equally as wonderful and helped with all of the day-of logistics. Throughout my entire engagement, Claire and Kelsi made sure I felt at ease and ready for my special day. When Abby and Jackie showed up for my wedding day, I felt like I had known them forever. I was comfortable, happy, and in such great company. The ladies were incredibly talented, kind, and fun. They were a great duo for the most special day of my life! I would hands down recommend Beautini for any bride in the NYC area who wants an affordable, fun, super-talented experience! Here is some information in hopes to help you in your wedding journey. I relied on The Knot's reviews. I know that wedding planning can be stressful so try to enjoy the journey and best of luck! You've got this brides!!!!

Makeup Artist: Abby
    Instagram: @AbbyLaurenMakeup
    Email: Abby@AbbyLaurenmakeup.com

Hair Artist: Jackie
    Instagram: @jvfbridal
    Website: www.jackiefanara.com

Sent on 10/07/2018

BRITTNY · Married on 06/25/2018

I booked Beautini for a bachelorette party and all of the girls LOVED their looks. To be completely honest, I never like my hair or makeup when I get it professionally done. I've made hundreds of attempts over the years, and there's only been literally one makeup person who I have been satisfied with and never had a hairstyle that I haven't had to redo. And with beautini ... I LOVED MY LOOK. Both hair and makeup. So please know that when I say that, it's coming from a place of dissatisfaction 99.9% of the time, lol! They have some amazing stylists on their team and they're officially my new go-to for beauty needs!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Ask for Jackie (hair) and Taylor (makeup)! Dream team!!! Honestly had the best experience working with Beautini. Kelsi will become your new favorite person. She is so organized and on top of everything. We had a quite a large group of girls to get ready and we finished EARLY. Nothing was too much for them. They were extremely flexible and accommodating. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved working with Beautini!! Janais and Carley were the hair and makeup artists for myself and my bridal party and they were seriously artists! Everyone looked gorgeous and loved their hair and makeup! The whole Beautini team is friendly and professional. They made the whole experience so fun and stress free! If you are looking for hair or makeup services I highly recommend Beautini!

Sent on 08/10/2018