425 East 86th Street - Suite 6B, New York, NY 10028 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Sitter

We have specialized in day-of-wedding coordination services in The Hamptons and Manhattan since 1999, and have the knowledge and experience to ensure a stress-free wedding day.

We have wonderful working relationships with local vendors, many of whom we have worked with for ten years. We all work together as a team so that you have the wedding of your dreams. We will create a wedding day timeline two weeks prior to your wedding, and will distribute it to all of your vendors when we contact them to confirm arrival times and set-up logistics.

We are on-site at your "getting dressed" location, the church or synagogue, as well as the reception location to manage your vendors and troubleshoot so that you, your mother and friends can relax and enjoy the day

Follow The Wedding Sitter on

img6673

20 Reviews for The Wedding Sitter

Carli Passero · Married on 07/11/2020

Kim was such a hero!

I hired Kim originally as my wedding coordinator for my May wedding, which she did a great job with up until it got cancelled due to Covid-19. We then hired her on as a full planner to help navigate planning the wedding at a new venue, which also fell through at the last minute, so with 9 days notice she was able to replan my entire wedding in my parents backyard! She really was so supportive, amazing and reliable. Through the whole process she was there to answer questions no matter how silly or small, she recommended the most amazing vendors, and the backyard wedding she planned ended up stunningly beautiful and went off without a hitch. Can’t say enough good things about Kim!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Allegra N · Married on 07/09/2019

Best vendor decision we made!

Kim is a PURE dream. I work in events, so knew I would be very picky with finding the right wedding coordinator...Kim exceeded ALL of our expectations. She was on top of our day literally minute-to-minute, she was able to keep us all relaxed and if there were any hiccups or problems I had ZERO idea since she handled everything with such grace and professionalism. Having her made all of the difference. Best decision we made. Our wedding day was perfect, flowed so naturally from one event and location to the other ... we have Kim to thank for all of that. Her assistant Carly is also the most amazing, sweetest and hardworking person by Kims side. I wish I could give her ten stars!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Paone · Married on 06/01/2019

Kim exceeded my expectations

Kim Pilson is the reason my wedding day was such a success! Kim truly made my vision for my wedding come to life! I will always be grateful to her and appreciative of her hard work, dedication, patience, and thorough timeline. My wedding was complicated in that it took place in two different states, but Kim gladly took the challenge and conquered it. If you are looking to make your wedding experience less stressful, hire Kim.

Sent on 07/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Wedding Sitter FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club Country Club Weddings

I would have to start off my endorsment of The Wedding Sitter with the same verbage as she wrote for us. I can't say enough good thigns about Kim, The Wedding Sitter. Kim is professional, smart, debendable, driven and organized! Kim will know whats about to happen before it does. She knows how to make the party flow effortlessly. If you hire kim you wont have a worry in the world. She takes care of transportation, contracts, tastings EVERYTHING. Her only goal is to make her clients happy, and she does just that. When I know Kim will be at an event I can relax a lot more knowing the event is in really good hands. No one I love more.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Wedding Sitter to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 425 East 86th Street - Suite 6B New York, 10028 See on map
    Location of (The Wedding Sitter)