425 East 86th Street - Suite 6B, New York, NY 10028 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Sitter

We have specialized in day-of-wedding coordination services in The Hamptons and Manhattan since 1999, and have the knowledge and experience to ensure a stress-free wedding day.

We have wonderful working relationships with local vendors, many of whom we have worked with for ten years. We all work together as a team so that you have the wedding of your dreams. We will create a wedding day timeline two weeks prior to your wedding, and will distribute it to all of your vendors when we contact them to confirm arrival times and set-up logistics.

We are on-site at your "getting dressed" location, the church or synagogue, as well as the reception location to manage your vendors and troubleshoot so that you, your mother and friends can relax and enjoy the day

Follow The Wedding Sitter on

a2c0a1ae7f378299 IMG 3853
img6673

19 Reviews for The Wedding Sitter

Allegra N · Married on 07/09/2019

Best vendor decision we made!

Kim is a PURE dream. I work in events, so knew I would be very picky with finding the right wedding coordinator...Kim exceeded ALL of our expectations. She was on top of our day literally minute-to-minute, she was able to keep us all relaxed and if there were any hiccups or problems I had ZERO idea since she handled everything with such grace and professionalism. Having her made all of the difference. Best decision we made. Our wedding day was perfect, flowed so naturally from one event and location to the other ... we have Kim to thank for all of that. Her assistant Carly is also the most amazing, sweetest and hardworking person by Kims side. I wish I could give her ten stars!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Paone · Married on 06/01/2019

Kim exceeded my expectations

Kim Pilson is the reason my wedding day was such a success! Kim truly made my vision for my wedding come to life! I will always be grateful to her and appreciative of her hard work, dedication, patience, and thorough timeline. My wedding was complicated in that it took place in two different states, but Kim gladly took the challenge and conquered it. If you are looking to make your wedding experience less stressful, hire Kim.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Liz G · Married on 05/18/2019

A true wedding professional!

Kim absolutely crushed it! We cannot imagine what it would have been like to execute our 250 person NYC wedding without her. In preparing with her months in advance (so much more than just "day-of"), she was patient with us every step of the way and gave valuable advice throughout the whole process. She handcrafted our timeline to our exacting needs, and went above and beyond in making sure every vendor, every guest, and every detail was double (and triple) checked. When it finally came time to make it all happen, we were so comfortable knowing she was our quarterback. Incredibly calm under pressure, she was a source of constant stability as the whirlwind of celebrations ensued. Our weekend was seamless, start to finish, and we can truly say no stone was left unturned. She was a joy to work with in every sense, and we would recommend her to ANY couple in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Award

The Wedding Sitter FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club
    Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club Banquet Halls

I would have to start off my endorsment of The Wedding Sitter with the same verbage as she wrote for us. I can't say enough good thigns about Kim, The Wedding Sitter. Kim is professional, smart, debendable, driven and organized! Kim will know whats about to happen before it does. She knows how to make the party flow effortlessly. If you hire kim you wont have a worry in the world. She takes care of transportation, contracts, tastings EVERYTHING. Her only goal is to make her clients happy, and she does just that. When I know Kim will be at an event I can relax a lot more knowing the event is in really good hands. No one I love more.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Wedding Sitter to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 425 East 86th Street - Suite 6B New York, 10028 See on map