425 East 86th Street - Suite 6B, New York, NY 10028 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Sitter

We have specialized in day-of-wedding coordination services in The Hamptons and Manhattan since 1999, and have the knowledge and experience to ensure a stress-free wedding day.

We have wonderful working relationships with local vendors, many of whom we have worked with for ten years. We all work together as a team so that you have the wedding of your dreams. We will create a wedding day timeline two weeks prior to your wedding, and will distribute it to all of your vendors when we contact them to confirm arrival times and set-up logistics.

We are on-site at your "getting dressed" location, the church or synagogue, as well as the reception location to manage your vendors and troubleshoot so that you, your mother and friends can relax and enjoy the day

Follow The Wedding Sitter on

img6673
img8337

15 Reviews for The Wedding Sitter

Jen · Married on 04/29/2017

Kim is amazing. My mother and I - both Type A by nature! - felt comfortable planning the wedding ourselves, but didn't want to be dealing with the minutia of the event on the actual day. While Kim bills herself a "day of" wedding planner, she was available from the moment we hired her, with excellent vendor recommendations and advice for everything under the sun. And on the actual day, we were so thrilled to have her there. I got to focus on my wedding and my family and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything, because Kim was on it. Highly recommended.

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

Kim was an absolute master. I'm a planner in my own career and knew I just couldn't be "on" in that way on my own wedding day, so I needed someone I absolutely trusted to be up to my own standards. Kim was that person. She exudes a calm, soothing, competent air, and you know you're in excellent hands.

Kim was great to work with, providing a time line that went down to the minute for our two borough wedding (we got ready in Brooklyn and married in the Bronx), and didn't bat an eyelash as I sent various drafts and revises thanks to last-minute changes right down to the day before the wedding. She asked all of the right questions, including ones my husband and I didn't know needed answering. She handled the tricky logistics and acted as an "on-site" person the morning of our wedding at our venue, while we were getting ready, handling every detail. Nothing threw either her or her assistant, Carly, who is going to be a great event planner on her own one day, too. I was very impressed by how efficiently they communicated and stayed in touch during photos, corralling our families, etc. We had some minor hiccups during the day (broken flowers in my bouquet, hair that needed repinning after some serious dancing), and they were able to handle it perfectly.

All I can say is, if you're a Type A bride or groom, you NEED Kim by your side.

Kim and her assistant, Stephanie were amazing. Beyond words honestly. So helpful, so accommodating, so flexible...and most importantly, so nice. From steaming our dresses to to setting up the most gorgeous reception space I've ever seen they went above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect wedding without worrying about a thing! The week leading up to our wedding my matron of honor asked, "who is this Kim" -- because all of my vendors kept saying "oh, you're working with Kim, she's got this, she's already handled that, etcetera." Such a pleasure and piece of mind. And, to be able to ease the minds of 2 very "Type A people" is quite the feat! Huge, HUGE thanks for making our night so seamless and flawless.

Award

The Wedding Sitter FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club
    Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club Banquet Halls

I would have to start off my endorsment of The Wedding Sitter with the same verbage as she wrote for us. I can't say enough good thigns about Kim, The Wedding Sitter. Kim is professional, smart, debendable, driven and organized! Kim will know whats about to happen before it does. She knows how to make the party flow effortlessly. If you hire kim you wont have a worry in the world. She takes care of transportation, contracts, tastings EVERYTHING. Her only goal is to make her clients happy, and she does just that. When I know Kim will be at an event I can relax a lot more knowing the event is in really good hands. No one I love more.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Wedding Sitter to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 425 East 86th Street - Suite 6B New York, 10028 See on map