Denver, CO 80206 Map · Phone number

About Brit Stewart Weddings

Brit Stewart Weddings (formerly fete STL) is a wedding + event design boutique based in Denver, Colorado. The business was born out a love of all things weddings and the people behind them. Whether you want to marry under the stars, serve pies instead of cake, and wear a gray gown instead of white, BSW works to make your day personal and fun.

Services include design and styling.

Brit Stewart Weddings supports the LGBT community.

Brit Stewart Weddings is a proud member of 1% for the Planet and the Green Bride Guide, and a featured Eco-Planner on Eco and Elsie.

Follow Brit Stewart Weddings on

Wedding invitation
97f7bbd7df72f597 1274417147729 2947439073372313713171172813741929064398421n

7 Reviews for Brit Stewart Weddings

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2011

We hired Brit as our Day Of Coordinator, but she really ended up being my "I'm freaking out please help me make a decision coordinator"! =) I thought I could do it all, but as the planning got closer and closer to the wedding date I finally realized I was going to need some help. Brit was my answer. I asked around for suggestions of wedding planners and almost everyone mentioned Brit. I knew once I met her that she would be a perfect fit. Both the moms agreed I could use some extra help on the Big Day. So, instead of feeling overwhelmed with all the "little" things I would have to attend to on the wedding day, I was able to have Brit coordinate all of that and I could focus on the "big" things like actually enjoying our Big Day! If I had to do it all over again, I'd definitely hire Brit again and again.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2011

I hired Brit to be my day of coordinator based on the advice of my sister and it was the best thing I did for my wedding. I like to be in control and have a hard time letting go of projects I start, but Brit was awesome. She handled everything during my wedding so the only thing I had to do on my wedding day was relax and enjoy the day. She made me so comfortable with everything that I had no problems handing the reins over to her because I knew my day was in good hands. She answered every question I had, gave great recommendations on vendors, and had such an expertise that I knew my day would be perfect for me. She was so professional and friendly that all my vendors enjoyed working with her. Thank you is not enough to cover what Brit did for me that day. I would not have been able to enjoy my day as much as I did if I did not have her. Brit is fabulous and made my day so wonderful for me!

Sent on 10/24/2011

revi · Married on 05/29/2011

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further! As a recent bride, my mom conducted quite a bit of research and contacted a number of event planners before speaking and meeting with Brit. During their meeting, she knew she had found the perfect match.

We hired Brit for our wedding, and it was BY FAR the best decision we made in planning our wedding.

A vision can only go so far, but having Brit’s assistance in seeing that vision become a reality was more than we could imagine. When my groom, mother, and I met with Brit together for the first time, we explained the look and feel of our wedding and she instantly got it. With her incredibly organized binder / notes / filing system it’s no surprise she never missed a single thing! My mom and I know our wedding wouldn't have happened without her, and it is absolutely true; Brit made every detail happen, especially working hard on the wedding day, allowing us to focus on the day’s emotions. She handled every situation that was thrown at her with a smile on her face while remaining calm and collected. Brit is not only organized, professional, and fantastic at her job, she goes above and beyond by being so positive and gracious- a true joy for any bride in the midst of wedding planning!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Award

Brit Stewart Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Details by Sarah Elizabeth
    Details by Sarah Elizabeth Wedding Planners

Brit is fantastic! She does great under pressure and ensures that all details are under control. Couples love working with her because of her easygoing spirit.

• Yonder - Floral & Decor House
    Yonder - Floral & Decor House Wedding Decor & Lighting

Brit is one of the most stylish and creative professionals that we know. She creates beautiful events and has such a strong business background that we love working with her.

• Yonder - Floral & Decor House