24 Morton St, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Bridal Reflections

kristin · Married on 09/05/2010

Bridal Reflections is great- amazing dress selection and a fabulous owner, Anita. We got all of the bridesmaids dresses here for the best price around! My mother-in-law also got her dress here too! Anita is super flexible with appointments and super easy to work with! She offers great prices and has tons of dress options! I recommend Bridal Reflections and Anita to everyone I know, brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom... she was such a pleasure to work with! She made the whole dress shopping process a breeze!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Shaunna · Married on 09/04/2010

Bridal Reflections is excellent and affordable. I bought all of my bridesmaid and flower girl dresses from Anita. They all came and looked beautiful. This store must have the most inventory that I have ever seen in a shop. I brought all my bridesmaids with me to the store, to see what dress looked best on everyone. She showed us the most amazing dresses, and we ultimately picked a beautiful Alfred Angelo strapless gown in navy. It was just gorgeous. Thanks Anita!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Brooke · Married on 08/28/2010

Anita has hundreds of bridesmaid dresses at a cost that is lower than other retail stores. And even though she has a ton of dresses, she knows exactly what she has and can pull them out according to what you describe!

Sent on 09/02/2010