Angela's Bridal

West Roxbury, MA View map Visit website

Angela’s Bridal is an award winning bridal shop located in Boston, Massachusetts with an amazing selection of designer wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl, quinceañera, & sweet 16 dresses.

We are proud to offer collections from designers that have been hand selected to offer you high quality, beautiful wedding dresses in a variety of price points from $1,200 – $3,000. Whether your dream gown is something elegant, dramatic, simple, glamorous, or classic - our expert stylists will help you find the perfect dress that's just right for you.

Ready to shop? Your 90-minute bridal appointment includes your own spacious fitting room, one-on-one service from a professional bridal stylist, and access to our runway viewing area.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Alicia Married on 10/05/2019

Comfortable Finding “the” Dress

Choosing a wedding dress is no easy feat, but Taty was patient as I navigated through what I did and didn’t want. She asked questions and was very knowledgeable. I’m so appreciative of how she handled my uncertainty until I found “the dress” during the appointment. Once the dress came in, Taty handled the damages gracefully. She reassured me things would be taken care of and when I went to pick up the dress the second time, it was perfect. (There is an upside to finding a dress almost a year out!) I can’t thank Taty enough for her honesty, professionalism, and attention to detail.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Gem of a Shop

I stopped by Angela's to see a few pre-determined gowns I couldn't find in other locations. I had an amazing consultant, Jenny, who was warm and kind from the moment I arrived. She had the dresses I wanted to see, and pulled some others for me as well. She took such great care of me and took a lot of time to discuss and review each dress with me. I was also appreciate of the prompt e-mail communication from the store!!
    Gwen Married on 09/28/2019

Inexpensive without looking it

This place is great. They let you pull dresses, they pull dresses for you, and they listen to what you want. If you're not sure, they're great about helping you figure out what would be good on you. (I wanted to try one dress that would not have been a flattering cut on me. I'm short and it would have made me look super short.)
    As it turned out, the lady helping me pulled a dress I didnt really like on the hanger. She convinced me to try it on and it looked totally different in me than it had hanging. I bought that dress and a 2 tier veil.
    My dress was an excellent brand (essence of australia) and I've seen similar dresses for way more elsewhere. They have some that looked kinda cheap but everyone has those few dresses. The vast majority were really lovely looking dresses in a bunch of different aesthetics.
    They let you take pictures in the dress!!! You can photograph any and all of the dresses you try on. They encourage it even. So many places wont let you! Super frustrating because sometimes it's hard to tell when you're just staring. You get overwhelmed by all the input and don't know what to focus on. Photos are really helpful and every other place shut us down when we tried to or asked to take pictures.
    And once you find the dress (and in my case veil) you can stay in it as long as you want. They keep busy and keep an eye out but they don't rush you to make a decision or to buy and leave.

Really positive and easy experience with these guys!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

68 photos · 09/28/2019

Deals

Angela's Bridal 1
Discount

Purchase your wedding dress at Angela's & receive 10% off of your bridesmaids & mother of the bride/groom dresses!

1526 VFW Pkwy West Roxbury, MA, 02132

Mon: Closed Tue - Sat: 11:30am - 7:00pm Sun: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Location of (Angela's Bridal)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding