Angela's Bridal Reviews

36 | West Roxbury, MA

36 Reviews for Angela's Bridal

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2019

Comfortable Finding “the” Dress

Choosing a wedding dress is no easy feat, but Taty was patient as I navigated through what I did and didn’t want. She asked questions and was very knowledgeable. I’m so appreciative of how she handled my uncertainty until I found “the dress” during the appointment. Once the dress came in, Taty handled the damages gracefully. She reassured me things would be taken care of and when I went to pick up the dress the second time, it was perfect. (There is an upside to finding a dress almost a year out!) I can’t thank Taty enough for her honesty, professionalism, and attention to detail.

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Gem of a Shop

I stopped by Angela's to see a few pre-determined gowns I couldn't find in other locations. I had an amazing consultant, Jenny, who was warm and kind from the moment I arrived. She had the dresses I wanted to see, and pulled some others for me as well. She took such great care of me and took a lot of time to discuss and review each dress with me. I was also appreciate of the prompt e-mail communication from the store!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Gwen · Married on 09/28/2019

Inexpensive without looking it

This place is great. They let you pull dresses, they pull dresses for you, and they listen to what you want. If you're not sure, they're great about helping you figure out what would be good on you. (I wanted to try one dress that would not have been a flattering cut on me. I'm short and it would have made me look super short.)
    As it turned out, the lady helping me pulled a dress I didnt really like on the hanger. She convinced me to try it on and it looked totally different in me than it had hanging. I bought that dress and a 2 tier veil.
    My dress was an excellent brand (essence of australia) and I've seen similar dresses for way more elsewhere. They have some that looked kinda cheap but everyone has those few dresses. The vast majority were really lovely looking dresses in a bunch of different aesthetics.
    They let you take pictures in the dress!!! You can photograph any and all of the dresses you try on. They encourage it even. So many places wont let you! Super frustrating because sometimes it's hard to tell when you're just staring. You get overwhelmed by all the input and don't know what to focus on. Photos are really helpful and every other place shut us down when we tried to or asked to take pictures.
    And once you find the dress (and in my case veil) you can stay in it as long as you want. They keep busy and keep an eye out but they don't rush you to make a decision or to buy and leave.

Really positive and easy experience with these guys!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan B. · Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous selection, kind and helpful

I had a great experience finding my dress at Angela's Bridal. The ladies working there were incredibly helpful and patient, and gave great advice when I was stressing about how to get my dress across the country to my wedding. Their selection is incredible, and they carried a ton of the type of dress I was looking for. I'm so glad to have found them- such a gem!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn M. · Married on 09/15/2019

Great Bridal Boutique

Great, personalized experience, following a terrible experience at David’s Bridal! They listened to me and worked to find just what I was looking for...would definitely recommend

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie F. · Married on 09/14/2019

Don’t go anywhere else!

Angela’s bridal was the 3rd place that I went to find a wedding dress and it was like a breath of fresh air. I wish I went there first instead of wasting my time anywhere else. It is family owned and everyone there is so nice and patient. They have a large selection of dresses and expert knowledge of how to make your dress just right (add straps, take out some chiffon etc). I recommend trying Angela’s before anywhere else!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/28/2019

Awesome in all categories

They made me feel beautiful and we’ll taken care of.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2019

Sweet and stress free experience

Beautiful salon with lots of options and above all, a superful helpful and accomodating staff who made the process simple, sweet, and stress free!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • chicanachick

Magdalena · Married on 01/19/2019

Plentiful selection, wonderful staff!

I am so grateful for Jenny and all of her help in choosing my wedding dress. To be honest, I procrastinated on looking for it because just thinking of trying on dresses gave me terrible anxiety. I am between sizes 14 and 16 so I know that not a lot of designers/companies have models who look like me. When I finally decided to look for a dress, I decided to go with Angela's because they had a good variety in their selection and because it is a family-owned business. On the day of my appointment, I came with my MoH and a bridesmaid; Jenny helped me pick and try on dresses. She made me feel at ease and comfortable but also dared me to go out of my comfort zone, even if it was just to confirm that a particular dress really wasn't for me. When I finally found the dress, Jenny got right on it and ordered it for me. It arrived promptly and I was able to pick it up not long thereafter.

If you're looking for a wedding dress, or any other type of formal dress, I absolutely recommend this shop!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

I went along with my friend to try on wedding dresses and we had a wonderful experience. Everyone was friendly and there was a great selection of beautiful dresses! Thank you!

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Angela’s, especially with my consultant Deliz. From the moment I walked in the door I was they made me feel at ease. My guests and I were able to browse their huge selection and pull dresses we liked. They carry so many new dresses that some stores don’t even carry yet, at such an affordable price. I tried the same dress on at another store where it was $300 more!

Trying on dresses at Angela’s was such a fun experience for both me and my guests. They have a runway with mirrors from every angle. They even have fun signs for your guests to hold up and allow you to bring in food/bev. They are so casual and easy going.

On my 2nd visit to Angela’s I was deciding between 2 dresses and ultimately found “the one”. Deliz sensed that I was anxious when I couldn’t decide and told me to take my time and walked me through the process. She is so low pressure and makes you feel comfortable and beautiful!

I HIGHLY recommend Angela’s for the best overall experience, selection, and price!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience!

Angela’s bridal was the perfect place to buy my wedding dress! From the moment we walked in almost a year before my wedding they made us feel special. I told the consultant what I wanted and he pulled many styles that I asked for, he also pulled some styles he thought would look good on me and my body type. I ended up finding my dress that day! A few weeks later I brought back a few more people and committed to a beautiful Allure gown. The runway and atmosphere makes the whole experience so fun. The consultants are attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. I purchased my dress and it came in 5 months later. The fitting process was also enjoyable and easy. The listened and always reassured my worries. The dress was absolute perfection and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Mary

Mary C. · Married on 09/22/2018

Found my perfect dress!

Before going to Angela's Bridal, I had been to two other stores without much luck. I was feeling disappointed since I had found a lot of dresses that were close to what I wanted, but not quite "the one". Angela's had a huge selection of dresses and the lady I worked with was very patient with me, never pushing me towards a dress I wasn't interested in. I ended up buying one of the first dresses I tried on that day, and it couldn't have been more perfect for me! When it came time to have my dress altered, there was a small hiccup but the shop took care of it very well. The seamstress I had started working with ended up in the hospital and unable to finish my dress. They quickly linked me up with another seamstress and honestly I think she ended up doing a better job than the first one would have. She worked with me to get my dress to fit exactly how I hoped it would. All around I had a great experience at Angela's, and I would highly recommend them for both their selection and customer service!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

My first dress shopping experience was at Angela's during a trunk show event. Jenny was so helpful and made me feel extremely comfortable. They had snacks and drinks for my mom and maid of honor which was such a nice touch.

I left feeling so confused and I emailed Jenny with about a million questions during the week and she went above and beyond to answer questions, get pricing/details from designers and did so very quickly.

Then, I came back right after I went to the big chain bridal store which was such a miserable, awful experience I knew that the only Bridal shop I would do business with would be Angela's. Really, don't bother going anywhere else.

Can't wait to go back with my bridesmaids!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

I had SUCH a wonderful experience at Angela's Bridal and couldn't recommend it any higher for Boston/Boston-area brides! I've visited serial bridal stores in the area and Angela's is undoubtably at the top of my list.

I guess I should say I've had great experiences, plural, as I have gone in 3 times to try on a variety of gowns and plan to go back with my MOH next week. (I didn't realize how indecisive I would be....) Along with my indecisiveness, Angela's has a REALLY great selection of gowns, designers, styles, and price points and it's located right outside of the city. There were so many great choices for my style and budget. I'm so glad to have found so many beautiful dresses to choose from. (Can't say that for some other stores I went to. The selection here is truly fantastic and they constantly get new arrivals. )

Most notably and what made my experiences at Angela's so terrific was the customer service. I've been to other bridal stores in the area and Angela's was the best experience I've had. The personable and 1:1 service made each visit a pleasure. I worked with Jenny each time. She is WONDERFUL! Jenny worked with me to find dresses that I was interested in as well as others I probably wouldn't have thought to try on but she was really spot on with her suggestions. Her kindness, patience, honesty, and warm personality made the whole process enjoyable.

I would recommend checking out their Instagram and Facebook as Jenny posts new arrivals. I just went in today and tried on some new beautiful gowns. I would highly recommend Angela's and working with Jenny to any bride!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I had such a fantastic experience at Angela’s. From searching for my dress to picking it up, everything was great. I went to Angela’s for a specific dress I saw they posted on Facebook. I ended up trying on a few other dresses as well and even though I did not want a strapless dress which can be challenging, there were so many options in my price range that I was able to try on! My dress was very simple and the tailoring process ended up being lengthy. I had 3 fittings and the seamstress would find something that didn’t look perfect and fix it for the next appointment. My dress ended up fitting like it was made for me and the length and bustle were flawless as well. I really appreciated that so much attention to detail and care was put into making my dress fit perfectly. Angela’s went above and beyond my expectations and I am so happy I purchased my wedding dress there!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Lydia · Married on 07/09/2017

If you live in the Boston area, this bridal boutique is worth a visit as the quality of the dresses is superb and they really set the bar when it comes to customer service. I don't normally write reviews, but my experiences with Angela's has been top notch that I want to share with other brides and help out a well-deserved local family business. This review is a bit overdue, but I first visited Angela's back in Dec. 2016. I am fortunate that I live around the area, so I had driven by the store many times and saw the beautiful dresses that align their store front window. I knew without stepping in that this store would be unique. Jenny was my bridal consultant and she allocated 2 hours of her time with me on my first visit and encouraged me to think about the dresses and to come back with my bridal party. Jenny really took the time to help me in and out of the dresses and gave me such great suggestions - the dress I ultimately picked was one that Jenny had picked out for me to "just try on." I visited only one other bridal store on Newbury Street just to compare and contrast the dresses/service and let me just say that after my experience with the Newbury store, I knew that I just had to get my dress from Angela's! The family at Angela's is so passionate about what they do and it really shows as they go above and beyond to assist their customers. Moreover, the dresses themselves are so beautiful - I had the hardest time picking one because all of the dresses I tried on were ravishing! I know everyone has a budget for their dress, but the prices at Angela's are not that bad when you take into consideration how well made the dresses are - let's just say the dresses I tried on at Newbury Street were double the price and they weren't so well made. At Angela's, you will have a great experience while trying on dresses - they make it so fun and truly do give you all of their undivided attention. I am going for my first fitting next week and am beyond excited!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 11/19/2016

Recently went to Angela's to try on a specific Stella York dress. Taty was super helpful! We pulled a variety of dresses and narrowed it down to 3 favorites. The prices are very affordable, and they carry great designers. The dress I specificlly went to try was my favorite, I plan to return with my mom and bridal party next month to retry it and hopefully make a final decision!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

I absolutely recommend Angela’s Bridal! Everyone was always very helpful and accommodating. I felt comfortable trying on the dresses and never felt pressured to make a decision or buy a specific dress (which was how I felt at some of the other boutiques I went to). They are great at communicating when your dress is in, etc. I came a couple times to try on the dress and they always had it ready for me to try on. The alterations went very smoothly which was a great thing to not have to worry about. Of course the dress looked amazing on the actual day and my (now) husband LOVED it.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Suzie · Married on 11/11/2016

The girls that work there are awesome. Not only did I find my dream dress but my mom was able to as well. And they are very affordable.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

Everyone said I had the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen. This place is family owned and operated and I couldn't speak more highly of them. From the friendly faces to the attention to detail, they made sure everything was perfect! Also very reasonably priced for gowns of their quality! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Claudine · Married on 09/25/2016

I did not purchase my dress from Angela's Bridal only because I live in New York and the store is located in the Boston area. However, I wanted to make sure to write a review about how much I love this bridal salon. I learned about Angela's Bridal last year when my best friend, who was getting married, took us there to look at bridesmaids gowns and her own bridal gown. I had the absolute best experience. First, the store is a family owned business and you can tell that they take pride in the service that they provide. The store is beautiful and even has a runway where you can model your dresses for your family and friends. They carry an array of beautiful dresses that are in different prices ranges. The owner and her daughters are wonderful and are very attentive to the needs and wants of each bride that they work with. You feel good when you go to Angela’s Bridal and leave with a smile on your face. If I lived in the Boston area, I would definitely have purchased my dress here. I did in fact recommend the store to a friend and she said yes to the dress there! Anyone who lives in the area, and are looking for their gown, should check out Angela’s Bridal.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Melisa · Married on 08/28/2016

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this place and its staff. First of all, they have “hands down” the best selection of wedding dresses. They have very high-end designs at prices that are completely reasonable and affordable. I couldn’t decide on a dress quickly because there were too many gorgeous styles. When I started to try dresses on, I felt very comfortable because the place has a more intimate setting in comparison to a David’s Bridal store for example, not to mention how beautiful it is. About the staff, OMG they couldn’t be more helpful and nice…oh! And patient. By the end of the process, I felt like I love them all and felt part of their family. I totally recommend this boutique if you are looking for a different and unique wedding dress.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kim · Married on 07/22/2016

My consultant, Jenny, was so nice and patient during the dressing shopping. I tried on about 6 dresses but kept on switching back and forth between two contenders. I really appreciated the professionalism and warmth that she presented to help me find the perfect dress, which I did! Angela's bridal has all he Australian designers that I like and they have such a great selection. I can't wait to get the dress and see it again!

Sent on 01/16/2016

I have found Angela's bridal to be reasonably priced, easy to work with and accommodating. Wedding dress shopping was not easy and when I found my dress at Angela's I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/08/2015