59 Wachusett Street, Mattapan, MA 02136 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Juliette's Alterations

Based in Mattapan, Massachusetts, Juliette’s Alterations is a wedding apparel business helmed by an expert with over three decades of experience. Juliette is talented in the arts of sewing, altering, and customizing. With her personalized touch, clients will receive custom creations that truly speak to their matrimonial visions.

Juliette is happy to offer alterations on dresses for weddings and other events. Specific services include beadwork, restyling, restoration, and custom items. All of her work is aimed to make people feel comfortable and beautiful. For quotes, discussions, and ideas, potential clients are invited to have a conversation with Juliette about their wedding garment wishes. Appointments may be scheduled with Juliette directly, opening up a world of clothing and accessories that can make any celebration even more special.

Follow Juliette's Alterations on
img 0530 51 1878153 158534189676803

21 Reviews for Juliette's Alterations

Anonymous · Getting married on 09/08/2021

A True God-Send

Juliette is the nicest most caring seamstress I've ever found. She was super nice, super caring and super sweet during each and every visit. Even in the midst of a pandemic, she still welcomed me to her shop to continue with alterations (of course I respected her while wearing a mask and sanitizer the whole time). Her work is polished and the bustle, wow! she knows what she's doing. I will say take a video of the bustle, as my video of how to bustle on my wedding day came in handy. Don't go to those over snooty, over priced seamstresses in Boston. Juliette can do it fairly priced and with a great personality to match.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Juliette's Alterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!!! It was my pleasure working with you and I’m more than glad you enjoy the services and my personality 😊
  • Ali

Ali Bertulli · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Juliette is amazing!! She was so sweet and easy to work with. Extremely accommodating regarding appointment dates and times and she always made me feel like I was her only bride. My dress fit perfectly and her fees were very reasonable. She offered to alter my sister's bridesmaid dress at the last minute if need be. Juliette stored my dress and accessories throughout the entire process, which was so helpful since I live in a teeny apartment. I am forever grateful for Juliette making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Juliette's Alterations's reply:

Ali, thank you for the kind, sweet words! I’m more than happy to know that you are enjoyed my services as there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my customers!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Juliette's Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Veils

• 59 Wachusett Street Mattapan, MA, 02136 See on map
    617-901-4561 (Phone number)
    Location of (Juliette's Alterations)