154 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Floravere, Boston

Floravere, Boston is a custom wedding dress retailer in Boston, Massachusettes. This contemporary retailer provides a range of magnificent gowns made to feel luxurious. Their sophisticated designs reflect simple beauty and display excellent craftsmanship.

Floravere, Boston believes that discovering the right wedding dress should be a magical experience. They pride themselves on high standards of customer service, with friendly staff dedicated to making customers feel comfortable. You or your partner can book a personal consultation with the team, allowing them to fully understand your vision and realize your ideal wedding style. A private suite will be reserved to encourage an inspiring and relaxing atmosphere, and the experience can be shared with your loved ones. Floravere offers a wide range of materials to craft the gown, carefully selecting excellent fabrics, embellishments, and laces from around the world.

g okeeffe 51 1873559 1568755801 51 1886487 1571675353

1.6
      2.0
      3.0

Bad service

I'm sad to write this review since I loved the dresses and the message of the company.
    I had a blast at my appointment in Boston and loved this dress with applique on the illusion neckline. When I received the dress the applique pieces were in completely different places, which I wasn't told about, and some were straight up torn. When I contacted them they didn't want to do anything about it, then agreed to redo them after I said that I would write a bad review. They told me that I would have to pay for shipping both ways, which they first quoted me for $9 each way but then changed to $30. I took a train from Boston to NYC to see the completed dress to find out that they hadn't fixed the torn appliques, even though I sent them pictures and asked them many times whether they'd do it. The dress went for alterations a second time, and the applique pieces did look better afterwards, but this whole thing took about two months. In person and over email, they told me a tailor could fix them, which I understand, but in my opinion they shouldn't sell defective dresses in the first place. Every time something needed to be done I had to message them, otherwise didn't get an update. I was also spoken to like I should feel lucky to have gotten a dress like this at such a low price.
    Lastly, I had also tried a short dress at the showroom which I wanted to wear to my civil ceremony. I was told that they would be able to get it to me in time without paying rush fees. Two weeks later they told me that the delivery date would be 2 weeks after the civil ceremony. When I called them they spoke to me with an accusatory tone, and blamed me for it. One good thing was that they cancelled that order without charge.
    Overall, I enjoyed the dress designs, however customer service is disappointing.

Sent on 10/31/2019