253 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing

Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing Specialize in Tuxedo and Suit rentals and sales for weddings, proms, and all black tie events!

Award Winner by Boston Magazine Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing provides a 5-Star service with the best quality product.

Designer tuxedos by Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klien, London Fog and many other high-end designers. Now offering custom-made tuxedo and suits with over 200 fabrics to choose from with over 25 different customization options.

Follow Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing on

118 Reviews for Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing

Eric Haas · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceptional Custom Suiting Experience, You Cannot Go Wrong Here

Leo at Classic Tuxedo on Newbury provided a top-notch experience from start to finish!

My wife and I had been doing market research on a suit for me for the wedding for a while and had been to several department stores to look at high end suits, but nowhere else provided the same level of customer service and knowledge of the product as Leo at Classic Tuxedo.

During the initial fitting and measurement, Leo spared no detail to ensure that the suit would fit perfectly. He truly is an expert tailor! When the suit arrived, it turned out beautifully and was of an equivalent if not higher overall quality than the top European luxury brands.

We were also able to truly customize the entire suit. Buttons, custom embroidery, threads, lining, etc. They also go above and beyond to make the customer have a special experience. I truly enjoyed the custom suit shopping experience at Classic Tuxedo and cannot wait to customize another suit when the time comes! This is a great business and I highly recommend them for your custom suiting needs!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent service!

We worked with them for our wedding tuxes and we couldn't be happier. They were fantastic and went above and beyond to help us. They even had my vest tailored because they didn't have the right size. After looking at all the other places, these guys had the best looking tuxes for the best price with impeccable service.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • F

Frankie H. · Married on 06/01/2019

A high-quality and convenient tuxedo rental experience

I used Classic Tuxedo for my wedding , and they offered me a great package deal for my Tux and that of my groomsmen. They seamlessly customized and coordinated the delivery of the tuxedos to my groomsmen, all of whom live out of state. My experience selecting my tuxedo was great; their sales associates are very experienced and will take the time to help you zero in on the look you're after. A few months after my wedding I needed measurements for another suit purchase (for an out of state wedding I'm in) and they provided me a complementary measuring session. Their customer service is phenomenal and I highly recommend Classic Tuxedo if you're interested in a high-quality and convenient tuxedo rental experience.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals