Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing Reviews

118 | Boston, MA

118 Reviews for Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing

Eric Haas · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceptional Custom Suiting Experience, You Cannot Go Wrong Here

Leo at Classic Tuxedo on Newbury provided a top-notch experience from start to finish!

My wife and I had been doing market research on a suit for me for the wedding for a while and had been to several department stores to look at high end suits, but nowhere else provided the same level of customer service and knowledge of the product as Leo at Classic Tuxedo.

During the initial fitting and measurement, Leo spared no detail to ensure that the suit would fit perfectly. He truly is an expert tailor! When the suit arrived, it turned out beautifully and was of an equivalent if not higher overall quality than the top European luxury brands.

We were also able to truly customize the entire suit. Buttons, custom embroidery, threads, lining, etc. They also go above and beyond to make the customer have a special experience. I truly enjoyed the custom suit shopping experience at Classic Tuxedo and cannot wait to customize another suit when the time comes! This is a great business and I highly recommend them for your custom suiting needs!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent service!

We worked with them for our wedding tuxes and we couldn't be happier. They were fantastic and went above and beyond to help us. They even had my vest tailored because they didn't have the right size. After looking at all the other places, these guys had the best looking tuxes for the best price with impeccable service.

• F

Frankie H. · Married on 06/01/2019

A high-quality and convenient tuxedo rental experience

I used Classic Tuxedo for my wedding , and they offered me a great package deal for my Tux and that of my groomsmen. They seamlessly customized and coordinated the delivery of the tuxedos to my groomsmen, all of whom live out of state. My experience selecting my tuxedo was great; their sales associates are very experienced and will take the time to help you zero in on the look you're after. A few months after my wedding I needed measurements for another suit purchase (for an out of state wedding I'm in) and they provided me a complementary measuring session. Their customer service is phenomenal and I highly recommend Classic Tuxedo if you're interested in a high-quality and convenient tuxedo rental experience.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Travis

Travis Hultine · Married on 11/29/2018

They made suit shopping a breeze

Rented my wedding suits, 6 groomsmen's suits, and 4 other suits for family (including my younger sibling).

All I can say is this place is amazing. Every single time we went in, for whatever reason, the gentlemens working there were very patient and professional.

Planning a wedding is very stressful; however, I was never stressed about the suits. The suits were great quality, fit perfectly, and everyone looked great.

Highly recommend coming to Classic Tuxedo !!

Amy · Married on 10/28/2018

I came in here with my fiancé and my mom over the weekend to pick out tuxes for the men standing up in our wedding. Leonardo was super helpful. We have guys out of state & in other countries standing up so Leonardo made the process super easy for us. My fiancé was able to customize the tuxes for the other men as well as himself. We walked out knowing exactly what we will be getting as well as all the necessary information we need from the other guys standing up. after 3 months we picked up the tuxes 3 days before and everything looked amazing there was a few adjustments but they made it on site and everything looked perfect. I could not be happier .Classic tuxedo, Leonardo and all the staff are amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Cam · Married on 10/26/2018

I was looking for a custom suit for my upcoming wedding, and had an amazing experience with classic tux. I found them online and saw a very good reviews, and ultimately I wanted to find something that not only fit my vision for my wedding, but something that fit me perfectly while offering a fun experience. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a warm welcome and offered a drink. I was lucky to have the place to myself and my brother and I were treated like old friends. , they fit you with one of their sample suits and take their own measurements from there. To my surprise, when my suit was ready and I went back for my first fitting, everything fit perfectly. No need for any adjustments. This is my new store for suit or shirts.Thank You Leo and also the other gentlemens .

Sent on 09/14/2018

Stephan Sanders · Married on 10/20/2018

Had a great experience shopping with them!

My husband and I came here to get him fitted for a custom suit. The store is bright and inviting with a classy feel.

Classic Tuxedo offers a variety of fabrics and colors to fit any style!
    The whole experience of getting a custom suit is amazing. my husband and I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jessica Hall · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing experience!

Everyone here is so helpful and nice. My husband was in a wedding last year that used a chain tux place. There were so many nightmares, up to the day of the wedding. We knew we did not want to deal with that so we tried to find a local place. We could not have been happier. All of the tuxes fit and the staff were a joy to be around. My dad even bought a partial suit here and he loved Leo and Shirley and the service that we got. The prices are amazing for the quality of their product. THANK YOU!!!

• Luisa

Luisa Sawyer · Married on 10/16/2018

Value Added for my Dad

My father was coming from the East Coast and also needed something for our wedding. He chatted with them over the phone and let them know what my husband and bridal party would be wearing. With only 3 days before the wedding they got him into a rental and he looked dashing. Leo And Josue helped pick out a vest that would flow with the wedding party looks while still looking different.

If we have another event I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

Rebecca Daniel · Married on 09/30/2018

Best wedding

Went here with my groomsmen to pick out suits I could not be happier with the experience! This shop and the guys in it are super amazing. The suits are great quality and make you look fantastic , and they have some fantastic styles. I've bought suits for more, that look like they are worth a lot less. Amazing value for the product and I will be back outside of my wedding activities to expand my wardrobe.

More than just the product the people there were absolutely professionals and make you super comfortable . I felt immediately like I was family, not a customer. They helped me with my ideas for what I wanted to do, made suggestions, gave honest opinions and really contributed to the end result - total team effort. Thank You so Much for all the help

Sent on 10/28/2018

natasha · Married on 08/24/2018

My fiance was extremely excited to get his suit from Classic Tuxedo . He had previously bought a suit from here for his sister wedding and 4 years later it's still his favorite/ best looking suit. The customer attention you receive here is like no other. They are so attentive to their customers, they'll help you with any of your needs! We had an incident when one of our groomsmen was from out of town and didn't have time to try on his suit due to his last minute flight but Leo and his team were there for us! They had the whole situation under control and I didn't have to worry about anything! They made picking out my fiance suit a great, fun and easy experience. They made his look absolutely his BEST! The staff was excellent in every aspect. Thank you all so much! You've been so great!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

Our experience at the Middleton location for my grooms attire was excellent. Chino and Leo are both awesome, professional, and knowledge at what they do. They took great care of each of our guys in the wedding everyone looked so handsome. I am very happy that I went with their professional recommendations and appreciate their patience when it came to deciding on tuxedo options.
    Thanks Chino and Leo!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kate Harrison · Married on 07/20/2018

Highly recommended!

Classic Tuxedo provided excellent service for me and my fiancé’s upcoming wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Leo and Chino who treated us like family and made sure all of the style and fit expectations were met!
    Thank You Guys!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ryan Paul · Married on 07/06/2018

Top Notch Service

I was helped by Chino at Classic Tuxedo and couldn't be happier with the service she provided! The suits were all excellent and rentals were a little under $200. I had a lot of people coming in from out of town and had a few last minute alterations that were completed in time and fit perfect. Chino definitely went above and beyond for our wedding all while staying positive and extremely helpful. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Belen · Married on 06/02/2018

This is our second consecutive year renting a tuxedo at Classic Tuxedo. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, quality of service and value you receive. I specially have to mention the great service provided by Michelangelo, the best of the best!!!, he is unbelievable, a classy gentleman. I fully recommend Classic Tuxedo, you cannot go wrong.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Clotilde · Married on 12/30/2017

This place has been an absolute dream for us. We went in to have my fiancé's custom suit made for our wedding in December. Not only are they very kind and professional, but you can tell Leo want to make everything just right for you. They know exactly what they're doing. My fiancé and I are vegan, and they had an excellent selection of non-wool fabrics to choose from. The suit was made so quickly - it came in about 3 weeks. The day they called to tell us it was ready, we were able to come in. There couldn't have been one single thing they could have done better. The suit was absolutely perfect. It fit just right, had everything we asked for, and looked amazing. If I could give this place 10 stars, I would. HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a place to get a custom suit made. Thank you Classic tuxedo and Thank you Leo!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/30/2017

Three Months before my wedding my fiancé and I started looking for a custom suit, we had a very unique style so we know exactly what we were looking for to buy we went to several places to get a custom suit with the style we were looking for but no luck until we finally found Classic Tuxedo! Leo one of the stylist was just AMAZING from the minute we walked in to the store to the final fitting ( two fittings in total) he made us feel more than special.My now husband is so happy with the quality of their garments he refuses to go anywhere else for suits or shirts. BEST PLACE IN BOSTON.

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Phil

Phil · Married on 10/20/2017

Only place in Boston I trust

This is the place to go for tuxedos in Boston. Leo spent hours with me to make sure the tux fit perfectly. His staff was always super friendly and the quality was great.

Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 07/18/2019

stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

We found this place for Tuxedos after we went there to meet with the Photographer they are in the same location. We got a great price on the tuxedos because we used them for Tuxedo, Photography & Photo booth The manager Jeremiah and Michelangelo was very helpful

Sent on 03/18/2016

Mark · Married on 10/10/2017

I recently had a custom Tuxedo made for my wedding and could not have been happier with the quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, and impeccable customer service, The store looks amazing.

Everything about my experience with Leo at Classic Tux was top-rate and I will definitely be returning shortly.

Bravo

Sent on 10/18/2017

Shimy · Married on 10/04/2017

Excelent experience! I have rented my wedding tux and purchased a suit in this store. This is nothing like other stores or any other big chain. The owner himself will welcome you and give you the best possible suit you can afford. Perfect customer service and personalized attention. I strongly recommend this place!

Nicolas · Married on 09/30/2017

Classic tuxedo did an amazing job, and are very passionate about making their clients happy.

I just rented 9 tuxedos from them for my wedding & would definitely recommend them over other options.

There's a night & day difference when comparing them to other shops (Jos A Banks hint hint...) who barely payed any attention to us when my fiance and I visited with them about renting tux's.

Classic tuxedo is less expensive too!

Samuel · Married on 09/23/2017

I LOVE THIS PLACE. I discovered CLASSIC TUXEDO when I was in search of a suit for my wedding. They were attentive, detail oriented, fast, fun, loving and made sure I looked like a million bucks. I recently used them again for my son's 8th grade prom. Anyone with a skinny teenage boy can attest that finding a suit to fit the awkward little bodies is almost impossible. But Chino was able to find a tux that made my mini me look like a star. They measured him and had the tux tailor fit to his body within 2 days. I've referred all my friends to this place and they continue to amaze.

Sent on 10/18/2017

bessie · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot thank Leo, the Manager of classic Tux, enough for all his excellent and detailed help through our wedding tux selection process. He not only helped us make our beautiful selections but when it came down to sizing, He gave us the best options for fit, just to make sure everything fit perfectly on our wedding day. He is terrific and also very sweet. We will definitely come back for other rental and purchase occasions

Sent on 10/24/2017

Akio · Married on 08/18/2017

Holy cow, these guys saved me the week before my wedding! The other suit shop where I had ordered my wedding suit 3 months ahead of the wedding weren’t able to get it in time, and didn’t bother to let me know until a week beforehand! So I was scrambling to find an alternative, and it felt like nowhere in town had anything that I actually liked. Classic Tux was the only shop that had a large enough selection and knowledgeable salesman that could fit me in the right color, cut and size in time. And they did it all with less than a week of lead-time! Leo was amazing in helping me pick out a suit, and tailored it on-site so it fit perfectly for the big day. Prices were great, service was amazing, and they have enough inventory in stock that they don’t need weeks and weeks to order everything. If you’re looking for a suit for any occasion, I know these guys can help you out and make you look great!