Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing Reviews

107 Reviews for Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing

107 Classic Tuxedo & Custom Clothing Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Excellent service!

We worked with them for our wedding tuxes and we couldn't be happier. They were fantastic and went above and beyond to help us. They even had my vest tailored because they didn't have the right size. After looking at all the other places, these guys had the best looking tuxes for the best price with impeccable service.

• Travis

Travis Hultine · Getting married on 11/29/2018

They made suit shopping a breeze

Rented my wedding suits, 6 groomsmen's suits, and 4 other suits for family (including my younger sibling).

All I can say is this place is amazing. Every single time we went in, for whatever reason, the gentlemens working there were very patient and professional.

Planning a wedding is very stressful; however, I was never stressed about the suits. The suits were great quality, fit perfectly, and everyone looked great.

Highly recommend coming to Classic Tuxedo !!

Amy · Getting married on 10/28/2018

I came in here with my fiancé and my mom over the weekend to pick out tuxes for the men standing up in our wedding. Leonardo was super helpful. We have guys out of state & in other countries standing up so Leonardo made the process super easy for us. My fiancé was able to customize the tuxes for the other men as well as himself. We walked out knowing exactly what we will be getting as well as all the necessary information we need from the other guys standing up. after 3 months we picked up the tuxes 3 days before and everything looked amazing there was a few adjustments but they made it on site and everything looked perfect. I could not be happier .Classic tuxedo, Leonardo and all the staff are amazing to work with.

Cam · Getting married on 10/26/2018

I was looking for a custom suit for my upcoming wedding, and had an amazing experience with classic tux. I found them online and saw a very good reviews, and ultimately I wanted to find something that not only fit my vision for my wedding, but something that fit me perfectly while offering a fun experience. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a warm welcome and offered a drink. I was lucky to have the place to myself and my brother and I were treated like old friends. , they fit you with one of their sample suits and take their own measurements from there. To my surprise, when my suit was ready and I went back for my first fitting, everything fit perfectly. No need for any adjustments. This is my new store for suit or shirts.Thank You Leo and also the other gentlemens .

Jessica Hall · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing experience!

Everyone here is so helpful and nice. My husband was in a wedding last year that used a chain tux place. There were so many nightmares, up to the day of the wedding. We knew we did not want to deal with that so we tried to find a local place. We could not have been happier. All of the tuxes fit and the staff were a joy to be around. My dad even bought a partial suit here and he loved Leo and Shirley and the service that we got. The prices are amazing for the quality of their product. THANK YOU!!!

• Luisa

Luisa Sawyer · Married on 10/16/2018

Value Added for my Dad

My father was coming from the East Coast and also needed something for our wedding. He chatted with them over the phone and let them know what my husband and bridal party would be wearing. With only 3 days before the wedding they got him into a rental and he looked dashing. Leo And Josue helped pick out a vest that would flow with the wedding party looks while still looking different.

If we have another event I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

natasha · Married on 08/24/2018

My fiance was extremely excited to get his suit from Classic Tuxedo . He had previously bought a suit from here for his sister wedding and 4 years later it's still his favorite/ best looking suit. The customer attention you receive here is like no other. They are so attentive to their customers, they'll help you with any of your needs! We had an incident when one of our groomsmen was from out of town and didn't have time to try on his suit due to his last minute flight but Leo and his team were there for us! They had the whole situation under control and I didn't have to worry about anything! They made picking out my fiance suit a great, fun and easy experience. They made his look absolutely his BEST! The staff was excellent in every aspect. Thank you all so much! You've been so great!

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

Our experience at the Middleton location for my grooms attire was excellent. Chino and Leo are both awesome, professional, and knowledge at what they do. They took great care of each of our guys in the wedding everyone looked so handsome. I am very happy that I went with their professional recommendations and appreciate their patience when it came to deciding on tuxedo options.
    Thanks Chino and Leo!

Belen · Married on 06/02/2018

This is our second consecutive year renting a tuxedo at Classic Tuxedo. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, quality of service and value you receive. I specially have to mention the great service provided by Michelangelo, the best of the best!!!, he is unbelievable, a classy gentleman. I fully recommend Classic Tuxedo, you cannot go wrong.

Clotilde · Married on 12/30/2017

This place has been an absolute dream for us. We went in to have my fiancé's custom suit made for our wedding in December. Not only are they very kind and professional, but you can tell Leo want to make everything just right for you. They know exactly what they're doing. My fiancé and I are vegan, and they had an excellent selection of non-wool fabrics to choose from. The suit was made so quickly - it came in about 3 weeks. The day they called to tell us it was ready, we were able to come in. There couldn't have been one single thing they could have done better. The suit was absolutely perfect. It fit just right, had everything we asked for, and looked amazing. If I could give this place 10 stars, I would. HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a place to get a custom suit made. Thank you Classic tuxedo and Thank you Leo!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/30/2017

Three Months before my wedding my fiancé and I started looking for a custom suit, we had a very unique style so we know exactly what we were looking for to buy we went to several places to get a custom suit with the style we were looking for but no luck until we finally found Classic Tuxedo! Leo one of the stylist was just AMAZING from the minute we walked in to the store to the final fitting ( two fittings in total) he made us feel more than special.My now husband is so happy with the quality of their garments he refuses to go anywhere else for suits or shirts. BEST PLACE IN BOSTON.

stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

We found this place for Tuxedos after we went there to meet with the Photographer they are in the same location. We got a great price on the tuxedos because we used them for Tuxedo, Photography & Photo booth The manager Jeremiah and Michelangelo was very helpful

Mark · Married on 10/10/2017

I recently had a custom Tuxedo made for my wedding and could not have been happier with the quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, and impeccable customer service, The store looks amazing.

Everything about my experience with Leo at Classic Tux was top-rate and I will definitely be returning shortly.

Bravo

Shimy · Married on 10/04/2017

Excelent experience! I have rented my wedding tux and purchased a suit in this store. This is nothing like other stores or any other big chain. The owner himself will welcome you and give you the best possible suit you can afford. Perfect customer service and personalized attention. I strongly recommend this place!

Nicolas · Married on 09/30/2017

Classic tuxedo did an amazing job, and are very passionate about making their clients happy.

I just rented 9 tuxedos from them for my wedding & would definitely recommend them over other options.

There's a night & day difference when comparing them to other shops (Jos A Banks hint hint...) who barely payed any attention to us when my fiance and I visited with them about renting tux's.

Classic tuxedo is less expensive too!

Samuel · Married on 09/23/2017

I LOVE THIS PLACE. I discovered CLASSIC TUXEDO when I was in search of a suit for my wedding. They were attentive, detail oriented, fast, fun, loving and made sure I looked like a million bucks. I recently used them again for my son's 8th grade prom. Anyone with a skinny teenage boy can attest that finding a suit to fit the awkward little bodies is almost impossible. But Chino was able to find a tux that made my mini me look like a star. They measured him and had the tux tailor fit to his body within 2 days. I've referred all my friends to this place and they continue to amaze.

bessie · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot thank Leo, the Manager of classic Tux, enough for all his excellent and detailed help through our wedding tux selection process. He not only helped us make our beautiful selections but when it came down to sizing, He gave us the best options for fit, just to make sure everything fit perfectly on our wedding day. He is terrific and also very sweet. We will definitely come back for other rental and purchase occasions

Akio · Married on 08/18/2017

Holy cow, these guys saved me the week before my wedding! The other suit shop where I had ordered my wedding suit 3 months ahead of the wedding weren’t able to get it in time, and didn’t bother to let me know until a week beforehand! So I was scrambling to find an alternative, and it felt like nowhere in town had anything that I actually liked. Classic Tux was the only shop that had a large enough selection and knowledgeable salesman that could fit me in the right color, cut and size in time. And they did it all with less than a week of lead-time! Leo was amazing in helping me pick out a suit, and tailored it on-site so it fit perfectly for the big day. Prices were great, service was amazing, and they have enough inventory in stock that they don’t need weeks and weeks to order everything. If you’re looking for a suit for any occasion, I know these guys can help you out and make you look great!

Jac · Married on 08/05/2017

Wow I have NEVER received more compliments on a tux!!

This place was simply outstanding from the start. Right away, you feel at home with the personable/laid-back/funny/on-the-ball staff. I was the groom and probably procrastinated too much as I went in less than a month before the wedding. But this wasn't an issue for Classic Tuxedo

I'm fairly clueless when it comes to style, though my bride has a particular taste. They were able to appease both of us- excellent consultation, fitting, price, and timing experience. If you want to impress without completely emptying your wallet, this is the place to be.

Thank you Classic Tuxedo for thoroughly surpassing expectations!

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2017

Amazing service that was with us the whole way. From when we walked into the store until the day of the wedding, they really did an amazing job. Very understanding when one of my groomsmen couldn't make it due to being deployed. It also helped that they had a great, unique cobalt blue suit that we went with. Can’t recommend them enough! If you’re considering a big chain store or another store.. Go to Classic Tuxedo first!

• F

Fabby · Married on 06/15/2017

You must go to Classic Tuxedo if you are looking to rent a tuxedo. Not only is their staff super friendly but they are experts at fitting your tuxedo.
    All my groomsman's looked very sharp!This guys really cares how you look and feel.

Pastor Luis · Married on 03/18/2017

We are so pleased with the exellent service received. Every occasion that we needed to go to event or a wedding this is the place to go. The professionalism, the great customer service. The overall quality and experience with classic tuxedo is top of the notch. Leornado, Michael Angelo have been so wonderful to work with and knowledgeable. I cold not done with out them. Thanks guys for your excellent service. We greatly appreciate it. Pastor Luis Santiago
    Guys you are the best.

Jeff · Married on 03/04/2017

I needed a tux for a fund raising event on somewhat short notice. Michelangelo was incredibly responsive, accommodating and helpful. Tux and quality were excellent. Service was as good as it gets all around. Will use them again and recommend to others. Very professional. Doesn't get better really.

Mike · Married on 12/17/2016

I have to tell you, this entire experience was like going to a spa. Pampered with service, all positive, can-do people from the time I place the order to the fitting and return of my tux. I felt like Michelangelo was part of our evening (he wanted to come). Thanks for the outstanding customer experience.

Emma · Married on 11/16/2016

This place successfully kept my groom and his gaggle of groomsmen and my brides-maids on task-- all from a distance. Our wedding guests were scattered across the country and they still got everyone's suits out on time and in perfect shape. My husband was able to get a great suit custom made with evening fittings that worked with his schedule. It was fun, Leo was fantastic,their showroom is beautiful and comfortable, and the whole team there is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for weddings or otherwise. Wish they did women's business wear so I could get a custom suit myself!