Ve'Lace Bridal

Bellingham, MA View map Visit website

Ve'Lace Bridal is a wedding attire boutique located in Bellingham, Massachusetts. This boutique offers a wide selection of bridal gowns, special occasion gowns, and accessories from exclusive designers. Shadia, the owner, strives to assist clients in finding the gown that perfectly reflects their personality and style. Together with her team of professionals, Shadia helps clients throughout Boston and Providence find the right fit. The boutique is modern and welcoming, designed to host only one client at a time. This team works hard to provide every client with a memorable shopping experience.

Ve'Lace Bridal provides a selection of designer dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers. The boutique also has accessory items such as bridal belts, veils, jewelry, garters, hair accessories, shoes, and undergarments. Ve'Lace Bridal offers its clients services such as:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Customization
  • Trunk shows
  • Sample sales

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Katie
    Katie D. Getting married on 01/06/2024

Highly recommend!

The store is beautiful, their gowns are gorgeous, and their staff was incredible. They had a large variety of dresses (including bridesmaid/MOB/MOG) and will pull dresses according to your budget. I had such a great experience with Micayla. She was so knowledgeable, kind, listened to all my requests and found me the dress of my dreams. I left the appointment with all my questions answered, and she followed up after the appointment and informed me when I could expect to receive my dress. I can't recommend her, and Ve'Lace Bridal, enough!

Ve'Lace Bridal's reply:

Yet again, thank you Katie for sharing your review across different sites - we are honored and so incredibly happy to have been given the opportunity!!
  • Tayla
    Tayla S. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Wonderful, Reasonable, Exceeded all Expectations

Such a wonderful place! Mary Jo helped me find my perfect wedding dress and set all expectations first thing from when the appointment started to when it was time to check out. She has such a calming voice and made the whole experience (my first and last) wonderful! I can’t wait to have my dress and it’s all thanks to Ve’Lace Bridal, 5 stars all around!

Ve'Lace Bridal's reply:

Dear Tayla,

Thank you so much for leaving us with this wonderful five star review! It was such an honor helping you, we can't wait to see you back soon! XO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 08/17/2015

Deals

Ve'Lace Bridal 1
Offer
Have you or someone you know purchased a wedding gown with Ve'Lace Bridal? Do you know of someone getting married, looking for their dream wedding dress? If so, send them our way and they will automatically receive $100 off their wedding gown purchase! For the shopping bride - all you have to do is mention the bride that purchased with us previously and we will honor the discount!
Ve'Lace Bridal 2
Offer
Have you or someone you know purchased a wedding gown with Ve'Lace Bridal? Do you know of someone getting married, looking for their dream wedding dress? If so, send them our way and they will automatically receive $100 off their wedding gown purchase! All they have to do is mention the bride that purchased with us and we will honor the discount!

11 Mechanic Street Bellingham, MA, 02019

Tuesday - Friday 11-8pm, Saturday 9-6pm, Sunday 10-4pm
Location of (Ve'Lace Bridal)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding