Ve'Lace Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Katie
    Katie D. Getting married on 01/06/2024

Highly recommend!

The store is beautiful, their gowns are gorgeous, and their staff was incredible. They had a large variety of dresses (including bridesmaid/MOB/MOG) and will pull dresses according to your budget. I had such a great experience with Micayla. She was so knowledgeable, kind, listened to all my requests and found me the dress of my dreams. I left the appointment with all my questions answered, and she followed up after the appointment and informed me when I could expect to receive my dress. I can't recommend her, and Ve'Lace Bridal, enough!

Ve'Lace Bridal's reply:

Yet again, thank you Katie for sharing your review across different sites - we are honored and so incredibly happy to have been given the opportunity!!
  • Tayla
    Tayla S. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Wonderful, Reasonable, Exceeded all Expectations

Such a wonderful place! Mary Jo helped me find my perfect wedding dress and set all expectations first thing from when the appointment started to when it was time to check out. She has such a calming voice and made the whole experience (my first and last) wonderful! I can’t wait to have my dress and it’s all thanks to Ve’Lace Bridal, 5 stars all around!

Dear Tayla,

Thank you so much for leaving us with this wonderful five star review! It was such an honor helping you, we can't wait to see you back soon! XO
    Shannon W. Getting married on 04/29/2023

Fun, special, accomodating

Made the experience very special!
    They went out of their way to make sure that I got exactly the dress that I wanted. The staff was friendly, fun, and really listened to me. They also accommodated for my grandmother so we could do the fitting on the first floor instead of the second.

Dear Shannon,

We cannot thank you enough for this amazing 5 star review. It is our honor to be part of your special day! XO
  • Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 04/01/2022

Incredible!

I couldn't recommend Ve'Lace Bridal more highly. This was the second bridal shop I visited to find my dress. I was incredibly nervous and wasn't really looking forward to it as I had had an awful experience at the first shop I went to. This place was amazing though!

I first made an appointment through the website for a weekend that I wasn't working and knew my mother could visit from out of town (the next possible weekend wasn't for several months). She booked her travel and everything, but then I received an email saying that they were actually closed that day and there was an issue with the online scheduling system. I explained the situation and Shadia went out of her way to arrange to have an employee there so that I could still come and try on dresses. Melody was absolutely incredible! She really listened to what I wanted in a dress and helped to steer my group more towards dresses she knew I would like and would look good. I showed her a picture of a dress that I had found at the other shop but was unable to try on. While they didn't have that specific dress, they did have one that was similar and even better! I tried it on and that was it! We were there for 3 hours and didn't feel rushed at all. Melody let me try on as many dresses as I needed (in addition to trying on MY dress 2 more times). I couldn't have had a better experience here.

When I went back for my trial, I had Julie who was just as great! We were so comfortable with her - it felt like we had known her for years. She made me feel incredible in my dress and helped me to find the perfect veil to go with it. I had such a great experience here, that I brought my future mother-in-law back to get her dress. We got Julie again, and she worked her magic with my MIL as well.

Not only does this bridal shop have an incredible selection, but Shadia truly found the best people to work here. They really do a great job of helping you through what can be a very overwhelming experience. I can't wait to go back for alterations!

Dear Rachel,
    We cannot thank you enough for this amazing 5 star review! It is such an honor to have you as our beautiful bride!!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea G. Married on 03/11/2022

Amazing experience!!!

We had such an amazing time and found the perfect dress at the first visit ! The staff didn’t put on any pressure and we all felt so comfortable. Can’t wait to continue to work with them for alterations and bridesmaids dresses!

Dear Chelsea,
    We thank you so very much for this lovely 5 star review! So very glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience in our store and we cannot wait to see you back soon!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay E. Married on 11/20/2021

Highly Recommend

Amazing experience! The shop is beautiful and has a huge variety of dresses. Coco is fantastic. She picked my dress and came in two additional times to work with me. Shopping there was a dream!

Dear Lindsay,
    We are thrilled that you loved your experience at our boutique. We look forward to seeing you back soon!
    Nicole Married on 10/23/2021

Favorite Vendor

Ve'lace was truly my favorite vendor that I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. From the moment I stepped into the shop to try on dresses to walking out the door with my dress days before my wedding, I had the best experience. The women who work here are just lovely, kind people. They see brides all day, everyday but they made me feel like the only bride on the planet.
    Their seamstresses work so incredibly hard and despite their overwhelming workload, took such good care of me and my dress fit me perfectly. They also altered my mom's veil for me to wear and did an incredible job.
    Their dress selection is stunning. I got so many compliments on my dress.
    I have already recommended a friend who has had the same, wonderful experience I did and is so pleased with her dress. She thanks me daily for sending her here. I will continue to recommend Ve'lace time and time again.

Dear Nicole,

We cannot thank you enough for this lovely 5 star review! It was such an honor working with you. We wish you many, many years of love and happiness!
    Lisa B. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience and staff!

I had such a wonderful experience at Ve'Lace Bridal! I had been to a couple other bridal shops and this one truly was the best. The bridal suite space was intimate and you really feel like they care about you and your experience at Ve'Lace - you're not just a number. Micayla was so sweet and patient. She put me completely at ease and wasn't the least bit pushy. I said yes to my dress without any stress! Thank you all so much, my mom and I had a great time!

Dear Lisa,

We can't thank you enough for this amazing 5 star review! It is such an honor to call you our bride and we can't wait to see you back soon!
    Tori Married on 10/09/2021

My first and Only Wedding Dress Appointment!

Micayla made me feel like I was the most important part of her day! When I got to my appointment there were already dresses picked out for me based on the picture I had sent in through email. I can get uncomfortable being the center of attention but Micayla helped me feel confident as I was trying on dresses and showing them to my family, regardless of the size I felt comfortable in them all. My first and only wedding dress boutique visit! I said yes to the dress there and I’m so happy my first appointment was with Ve’Lace

Dear Tori,
    Thank you so very much for this amazing 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that you love Micayla as much as we do! We are looking forward to your special day!
    Kara F. Married on 10/01/2021

Absolutely the BEST place to get your dress!!!!

I honestly can’t for the life of me understand any negative reviews for Ve’lace Bridal. And to be honest, it’s appalling how bridezillas try to damage a great place’s reputation.

This place made my dreams come true. I am so happy with the service, quality of the dresses, and the mind blowing alterations! My dress is 100% perfect and wedding ready and I am thrilled to finally tie the knot after two postponements because of Covid. The staff worked with me to make my dreams come true and make sure my dress was amazing.

The owner, Shadia, is one of the most caring people and she Is accommodating and hard working and will do anything to make your wedding dress buying easy and smooth.

I wouldn’t go anywhere else for dresses! They even discounted by bridal parties dresses after buying my dress there!

I felt so welcomed and cared for here- the place is gorgeous too! They have an amazing selection for all price points as well!

GO TO VE’LACE! You will not be disappointed!!!!!
  • Jess
    Jess S. Married on 09/25/2021

My Perfect Wedding Dress!

I had a one stop shop experience at Ve’lace! The staff is amazing and very helpful! Shadia goes above and beyond to make your wedding dress experience one you will not forget! The alterations were so seem less and the additional add ons to my dress made me feel like a princess! Shout out to George too for packing up my dress perfectly 😊 thank you all so much for everything!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Dear Jess,

We cannot thank you enough for this amazing 5 star review. You were such a gorgeous bride and we cannot wait for the pictures! Please don't forget to send them to us!! XO
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I had the most amazing experience shopping here! This was one of 4 shops i visited Ve'lace was easily the best. They were handling all COVID practices in stride and i dont feel it took away from the experience at all. All of the ladies there are so professional and they make you feel great about everything. I especially appreciated that lauren took the time to think about what i would want in a dress. After going twice i found my dress and couldnt be happier. Also highly recommend Lauren as a consultant. Very much would recommend and so happy with the experience.

Dear Lindsay,

Thanks again for leaving us with this 5 star review and sharing it with others. We are so incredibly honored and excited for you!!!!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 09/04/2021

I said YES to the dress in my first appointment

I found Ve'Lace per chance as I was trying to find a bridal salon that carried my dream dress. I ordered a Lillian West that I knew I had to try on and Micayla assured me she could bring in a loaner sample from the designer. She did not disappoint! The dress was just as beautiful as the pictures but just wasn't for me. Micayla had pulled 4-5 dresses with similar style and color and I said YES to the dress in my very first appointment. So thankful to have worked with her, she was kind, patient, knowledgeable and very professional.

Dear Rachael,
    We can't thank you enough for this amazing 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you love Micayla just as much as we do! Thank you kindly!!!!
  • Laura
    Laura F. Married on 08/28/2021

Go above and beyond!

When I was wedding dress shopping, I found a dress that I loved at another store but they only had it in pink and I wanted to try it on in ivory before I decided. I called around to many stores trying to find it with no luck, but Ve'Lace was the only place that offered to order it for me. When I went to try it on, I found another dress that I really liked too and was struggling with the decision but they were very patient and helped me talk through it. Ultimately I went with the original dress and was very happy with my choice. They were great with the alterations, and even helped me with cups to go inside my bridal shower dress. I am so happy that I said yes to the dress at Ve'Lace Bridal!

Dear Laura,
    We thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy day to make sure others hear about your experience with us! It was such an honor helping you and we are so thrilled that you had a 5 star experience. Please send us wedding photos soon! XO
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 08/09/2021

Amazing Service, Patient, Very Helpful

I was very late in getting my dress due to moving across the county. I am getting married in December and I bought my dress in September. Then we changed our date to August. I was very stressed and went to one shop, that did not give me options, I made an impulse buy due to Covid and not getting out of the house, made the wrong decision, and decided to try Velace Bridal. From the Moment I stepped foot in the shop, I felt like I was family. They work with you on what you want, and they give you options, they help to narrow down the search instead of throwing another dress at you. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for leaving us with this fabulous 5 star review. We cannot wait for your wedding and we are honored to have you as our bride! XO
  • Meg
    Meg D. Married on 08/08/2021

Great selection of dresses

I was nervous I wouldn't find my dress on my first stop but I did! The team here helped me try on what I thought I wanted, then encouraged me to explore some other options. I went with a dress that was the complete opposite of what I (had thought I) wanted, and I loved it!

Dear Meg,
    Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business so much and look forward to seeing you soon!
    Melissa M. Married on 06/25/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I had the best experience at Ve’Lace Bridal! Everyone there was so sweet and knowledgeable about their dresses. I worked specifically with Micayla and Shadia. My first appointment with Micayla was successful. I tried on so many different styles dresses and finally narrowed it down to a few specific styles. I made my second appointment specifically with Micayla as she was super knowledgeable and really understood what I wanted in a dress. She helped me find my dream dress when I came back for my second appointment! The staff really cares about their clients and want to make sure they are as happy as possible! I highly recommend Ve’Lace Bridal!

Dear Melissa,
    We can't thank you enough for taking the time to review us. We are so honored to have you part of the Ve'Lace club of brides, you are going to be stunning!!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 06/05/2021

Find your Dream Dress Here!

I started my wedding dress journey (like everyone else) on the internet. The first photo that I saw was the dress - I knew it instantly. As it turns out the dress was actually from 2018, and I couldn't find a store that sold it anywhere. As I began searching for a shop that sold the designer, Ve'lace popped up! I called and spoke with the owner, she told me that they had a "dress share" program - this meant she could call the designer and get the dress for me to try. I was ELATED! We set up a time for me to come with my family to try on dresses & they snuck that dress in the mix. Mary Jo was our consultant and she was wonderful to work with. Little did any of us know, my Dad wouldn't make it to the wedding as he lost his battle with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. He was at this appointment and got to see me in the dress - for this I am so grateful. If you are looking for something special and need helping finding it - GO TO VE'LACE!!!

Dear Kathryn,
    We cannot thank you enough for sending us this amazing 5 star review - we are so incredibly sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, it was truly an honor!
  • Shawna
    Shawna W. Married on 05/30/2021

Great service!

Velace bridal was amazing with assisting me and my bridesmaids to get our dresses for my wedding. With shipping issues my bridesmaid dresses took a few weeks longer to come in but velace kept me up to date with what was happening and answered any questions I had whenever I called. They were very accommodating and made my dress shopping experience stress free!

Dear Shawna,

We cannot thank you enough for this amazing 5 star review. It was such an honor helping you. With everything going on in the world today, we are so amazed by your patience and understanding with delays. Thank you for trusting us!!!!
  • Kate
    Kate L. Married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful Experience!!

I said yes to the dress at Ve'Lace Bridal! I had such an amazing experience finding my wedding dress. Everyone on the team was so pleasant, helpful and very professional. Shopping for a wedding dress during a pandemic isn't exactly what I ever had in mind, however Laura was just a pleasure to work with, amazing, friendly and knowledgeable when it came to finding the perfect dress. The bridal suite is so clean and organized, which goes very far with me. If you're like me and you've dreamed about that "Say Yes to the Dress" moment, then you need to check out Ve'Lace Bridal, it was just truly the experience I was hoping for in finding my dress.

Dear Kate,
    We are so happy to read this and honored to call you our bride! Thank you for this amazing review!!! XOXO
  • Justine
    Justine Q. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing experience!

I had an amazing experience buying my wedding dress! My consultant Julie was so helpful. From picking dresses only in my budget (so I didn’t fall in love with something too expensive), to helping me in and out of dresses, and giving me honest advice on each dress I tried on. My family and I didn’t feel rushed during our appointment, she made us all feel so relaxed! Shadia, the owner, gave me some great tips and advice for when I pick up my dress and have it altered. I honestly left my appointment feeling like they were friends.

Justine,
    Thank you so much for sharing your review across several platforms, this means so much to us! As we mentioned in your last review, we too feel we've gained a beautiful friend! We are so happy for you and cannot wait to have you back soon! XO Shadia
  • Meredith
    Meredith C. Married on 10/23/2020

Incredible experience & help with vintage veil

Ve'Lace was the one and only bridal salon I went to. Shadia and her team were incredible and after trying on about five dresses, I fell in love with a style that I never would have picked out on my own. Julie, however, knew it was the right fit for me.
    After deciding on my dress, we had one more question for Shadia - did she know anyone who could restore a nearly 100-year old veil that belonged to my Nana. The veil was discolored and ripped in some parts, but Shadia worked with a restoration company to make it almost like new. I didn't have any of my grandparents physically at my wedding, but because of Shadia's efforts with my veil, I had my Nana right there with me.
    We ultimately purchased all of the bridesmaids' gowns through Ve'Lace as well - a process that went flawlessly.
    And all of this happened in the midst of a pandemic! Ve'Lace kept us up to date on any appointment changes and policies for being in the store. I could not have asked for a better bridal salon.

Dear Meredith,
    We cannot thank you enough for leaving us with this fabulous 5 star review! It was our pleasure and honor to have been part of such an incredibly special time in your life. This is certainly a review we will print and place in our break room to remind us of why we do what we do. THANK YOU!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I absolutely loved my experience here! I could go on all day but everyone here was so friendly, personable, and made everything so simple! Great selection of dresses too!
    Cannot thank Ve’Lace Bridal enough for helping me find the most perfect dress ! I had so many compliments and cannot wait to send you ladies some pictures !

Dear Jessica,

We cannot thank you enough for leaving us with this amazing 5 star review! It was such a pleasure helping you with your wedding dress. We can't wait to see the sneak peek pictures! Thank you again!!!! XO
  • Shaina
    Shaina Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible!

I cannot say enough good things about this bridal store. All the girls are wonderful. The woman who did the alterations for my dress was amazing. They were on top of everything even with COVID happening. I never would have found them if not for Weddingwire. If you go to them, I can promise you won't be disappointed!

Hi Shaina!

Thank you so much for leaving us with this amazing 5 star review! We are so happy that you've enjoyed our service, it's our pleasure!