Ve'Lace Bridal Reviews

Ve'Lace Bridal 7
  • Molly

Molly Karlin 路 Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Wonderful Women!

The women at Ve'lace Bridal are amazing miracle workers who tracked down my dream dress from the designer when no one else in MA and NH could or would. Mary Jo was the best, most confident consultant and Shadia the owner was an amazing wealth of knowledge. I recommend them to all local brides!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Molly,

I cannot tell you how much this review means to us all at Ve鈥橪ace. It literally brought tears to my eyes to know that brides like yourself trust and love us! We are so honored by your purchase and look forward to continuing to provide you with the experience you deserve! Love, Shadia xo 馃挮

Cara 路 Getting married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!

I had a wonderful experience buying a wedding dress at Ve'Lace Bridal! From the time that I requested the appointment through the actual visit, they were responsive, communicative and professional. The shop itself is beautiful and well designed. And so many beautiful dresses to choose from!
    The staff spent a good amount of time with the intake process so they already had a good idea of what I was looking for before the appointment with Allie. Allie was simply fabulous to work with - she asked great questions, she understood what I was looking for, she recommended styles I would have never considered but ended up loving and she was extremely knowledgeable. Allie was also super helpful with styling and finishing touch ideas for each dress I tried. I was worried that the process would be overwhelming but Allie made it easy. I found a perfect dress that I loved in 90 minutes. Simple as that!
    I highly recommend Ve'lace!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Lariviere 路 Getting married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Dress

I never thought I would get that feeling of this is the dress when trying on wedding dresses. Absolutely the best experience walking into Ve'Lace. The staff is amazing (Tiffany was wonderful). They made me feel so beautiful!!! So excited for my special day :)

Sent on 02/26/2019

Ve'Lace Bridal's reply:

Dear Taylor - We cannot thank you enough for this wonderful review! It means the world to us! We will be sure to show Tiffany this glowing review and we cannot wait for your special day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Diakun 路 Getting married on 09/01/2019

Felt like a princess

I had a wonderful experience. It was lovely to see my name on the sign outside the shop as we arrived, and their bridal suite is amazing. I really felt like a princess with all of the special attention and beautiful surroundings. Julia did a great job showing me a variety of amazing dresses. When I wanted to sleep on it they were accommodating and even saw us the next day to retry on the top two dresses before I made my decision. It was SO much nicer than the other shop I had tried, and made me feel lovely. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Dear Jennifer,

We thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Ve'Lace! We are looking forward to continuing to provide you with a bridal experience you deserve! -Shadia / Owner
  • Tayla

Tayla Griffin 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous Dresses, Professional Staff

Ve'Lace Bridal was wonderful to work with. My first trip to the store was on a quiet weekday with my mom. Tiffany was new to the store and was helping me pick out dresses to try. She was so professional, sweet and fun to work with. The store itself is so cute and the upstairs area where I got to try on my dresses was beautiful. I felt like I was in a movie! From that day on working with Ve'Lace was nothing short of perfect. Making appointments was easy, they were always punctual and everyone in there was so kind and helpful. After my last dress fitting I had a few more alterations that needed to be made, as you can imagine this being about 2 weeks before my wedding, I was anxious and flustered but there team was amazing and made all of my alterations come together in time for our wedding day! I highly recommend Ve'Lace Bridal to anyone dress shopping in the area!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dear Tayla,

We thank you again for leaving us with this wonderful review! We are so grateful to have been able to be part of your special day, we are waiting patiently for the wedding day photos!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Murphy 路 Married on 06/08/2019

A five star dress shopping experience

VeLace Bridal went above and beyond throughout my entire dress shopping experience. I was incredibly impressed with how easily they understood my style and what I wanted for my wedding gown. I found my dress at my first appointment, and the process was so seamless that my mom and my bridesmaids all purchased their dresses from VeLace as well. The staff at VeLace are kind, attentive and patient. I鈥檇 highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Dear Caitlin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. We are so happy to hear that we met your expectations, it truly was an honor! XO
  • Maura

Maura 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing selection

I had been to Ve鈥橪ace Bridal once already as a bridesmaid, and found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. The day of my appointment to shop for wedding dress, I was alone. I probably didn鈥檛 look like someone who would be buying a dress that day, and was worried they might not take me seriously. Julia was my consultant, and she made me feel so comfortable. She asked about my budget and what I wanted, then let me browse the racks while she pulled dresses for me. Even the owner, Shadia, took the time to check in. I ended up buying my belt and veil there too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Ve'Lace Bridal 8
    Ve'Lace Bridal 9

Maura,
    This review has truly made our day! We miss you already and it was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for trusting in us and for allowing to play such an important role in your wedding day. We can't wait to see pictures!!

Hilary 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful!

Shadia and her team are absolutely amazing! I went to a couple other dress shops, but nothing compared to Ve'Lace! They had a great selection of beautiful dresses and they did not make me feel pressured into purchasing a dress. Even after I purchased the dress, Ve'Lace was amazing during every step of the process afterwards as well. Even though I live in Boston (about an hour away from the store), I brought my bridesmaids here to buy their dresses! I highly recommend Ve'Lace to all upcoming brides!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hilary,
    Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write us such a wonderful review! It really means so much to all of us! We are honored to have you as our bride!! ~ Shadia
  • Sarah

Sarah Murmello 路 Married on 01/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I can truly say that Ve'Lace Bridal is where you should go to purchase all of your dresses for your special day! From start to finish, my experience at Ve'Lace was spectacular. At my bridal trial appointment, I was set on two specific dresses to try on that I had seen at previous fashion shows. Those dresses were pulled for me along with a few others that the stylist, Julia, thought that I would like. I tried on the dresses I was in love with at the fashion shows. I LIKED them, but everyone could tell I was not in love with them. Julia listened to me and was able to determine what I did and did not like about each dress. I am indecisive, so it did take me a little while and a few times in my top 2-3 dresses to finally decide that the dress I ended up with was 鈥渢he one.鈥 I was able to wait until my dress came in to try on multiple veils before determining which veil matched with my dress perfectly. My maids of honor and my mother also bought their dresses from Ve鈥橪ace and everything went perfectly with those appointments as well! Even when I was worried about a few minor dress alterations, Shadia was able to put my mind at ease. My wedding on Saturday was perfect and the dress was absolutely amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Ve鈥橪ace Bridal for your wedding dress experience!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sarah,
    I cannot thank you enough for writing us this amazing five star review! It was such an honor and delight working with you. You mentioned "minor' dress alteration concerns. In our eyes, a bride's concerns are never minor! As we say, you are a representation of us when you walked down that aisle, we want perfection and you surely were PERFECT!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 12/15/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Ve'Lace Bridal this past weekend. From the moment I stepped into the boutique, I was in awe of the beautiful atmosphere they created for the bride-to-be's shopping experience. My sales consultant was so nice and pulled gorgeous dresses for me to try. I immediately fell in love with the second gown I tried on! I knew it was going to be the one to beat! Although I was 99% sure that was my dress, I felt like I needed to sleep on it and I wanted my sister to be there when I said 'yes' (she was driving up from out of state the next day). I decided to make a come back appointment for the following day, which they were very accommodating with. I actually got to work with the owner of the salon during my second appointment. She was absolutely the sweetest and even helped find me the PERFECT veil for my dress.

Throughout the entire process of finding and purchasing my dress at Ve'Lace, I truly felt like a princess. The level of service you receive here is incredible, they truly do everything 'right' in order for you to relax and actually enjoy the dress shopping process. I was initially a very nervous shopper, and I wasn't sure I'd get that *feeling* of finding the perfect dress for me. However, once I put *the one* back on, the tears started to flow and there was no doubt in my mind that that dress was the one I'd get to marry my soulmate in. Thank you Ve'Lace Bridal, for giving me a great day and helping me find my dream dress! I would 100% recommend Ve'Lace Bridal for any bride-to-be. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kimberly 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Ve'lace was the 3rd bridal shop I visited, so by the time I went to them I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. When you show up, they have your name written on the board outside which is a really cute touch! I had Shadia, the owner, and she was amazing. I loved all the dresses she brought out for me, but ended up falling in love with the first dress I tried on. The straps were a bit wide for my taste, but Shadia assured me they could be thinned out in alterations. I also picked my veil and hair combs there, which were BEAUTIFUL. The only thing I didn't love about this shop was that you couldn't take pictures in the dresses. I'm lucky that I found my dress there, but I think I had such a good experience because I was able to show Shadia what I liked myself in from pictures from other salons... so if I hadn't found my dress at Ve'lace, I wouldn't be able to have pictures for feedback at other salons.. just something to think about. Alterations were also great- very flexible timing and reasonable prices! My bustle ended up falling apart at the reception, but it didn't affect the amount of fun I had. And my straps were nice and thin like I wanted!! I would HIGHLY recommend Ve'lace to anyone looking for their wedding dress :-)

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Ve'Lace Bridal 10
    Ve'Lace Bridal 11
    Ve'Lace Bridal 12
    Ve'Lace Bridal 13
  • Jenna

Jenna 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Can I go again??

Velace did such a wonderful job helping me with my dress. They were thorough and really listened to what I was hoping for the theme of the wedding, and helped me find my dream dress. They then took care of my 10+ wedding party and each girl was so thankful for the service and value they received.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Abigail 路 Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful my experience was at Ve'Lace Bridal. Buying my wedding dress was what I was most excited about in the wedding process and Shadia made my dream a reality. Everyone at Ve'Lace is knowledgeable and respectful. My style and budget was all taken into consideration, and I never felt that dreaded pressure to rush and purchase. Everyone there wants you to look and feel your absolute best and I 100% did. My biggest requirement when going dress shopping was that I wanted to feel special. Shadia went above and beyond to make sure that I felt like the queen that I think I am. I would recommend Ve'Lace to anyone! It was truly the best experience.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Ve'Lace Bridal 14
    Ve'Lace Bridal 15
    Ve'Lace Bridal 16
    Ve'Lace Bridal 17
    Ve'Lace Bridal 18

Ashley 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Shadia and her team are absolutely amazing!! I was the 6th one of my friends to go to Ve'Lace and say yes to the dress. Julia worked with me to find my dream dress. I walked in with knowing the one thing I did not want and pictures of what I have seen that I like. She pulled dresses that matched my vision and after I believe the 7th dress I tried on- I was in love! I said yes to the dress!! My dress was simply beautiful and I loved everything about it!! I felt like a real life princess in it. From beginning to end- picking out my dress, alterations, pick up- Shadia and her team exceeded my expectations! I would HIGHLY recommend this shop!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Ve'Lace Bridal was wonderful to work with. They helped me find the perfect dress! Each time I was in the shop for a fitting, they were attentive, helpful, and excited about my wedding. I also used them for alterations. Natalie did an amazing job! My dress was all lace that had to be hand sewed and it was impeccable work. The one thing I was slightly disappointed about was not being able to take photos when I tried on dresses during my first appointment. Despite this, I still highly recommend Ve'Lace Bridal.

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Ve鈥橪ace was the first and ONLY bridal store I went to - I tried on about 7 dresses and the last one I put on was THE ONE! I had such a wonderful experience there the boutique is small and private so I was the only bride there during my appointment which made the whole process more fun and less stressful. I ended up going back with my 3 bridesmaids and they all found gorgeous dressing to wear for the wedding day too!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jackie 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Shadia and the staff at Ve Lace were absolutely fabulous, and they made the experience of finding my dream dress a stress-free and enjoyable one! They have a huge selection of gowns, but their ability to skillfully narrow down dresses to a selection akin to my style and wants was impressive. They are thoughtful about their bridal appointments and only do one at a time. You truly have their undivided attention during the whole process. After ordering my dress, it came in to the shop quickly which meant plenty of time for alterations. They also have a lovely selection of bridesmaids dresses, and my bridal party found a perfect dress here as well. My only disappointment was the amount of time it took to complete my gown alterations. The seamstress contracted through the salon initially told me I would likely be picking up my dress at the second fitting; however, it took four fittings for the hem of my dress to be completed, the last of which was a week and a half before the wedding. Given the distance from where I live to Ve Lace, I would retrospectively consider taking my dress to an outside seamstress closer to me for alterations to reduce last minute anxiety/stress - just something to consider if you are a bride who does not live particularly close to the salon. Alterations aside, I would absolutely recommend Ve Lace for a fabulous bridal gown buying experience!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful, off the rack selection at Ve'Lace Bridal and an AMAZING seamstress, NATALIE!!! My dress was definitely a challenge as it was 4 sizes to big with lots and lots or rushing but she managed to fit it to perfection in only 1 1/2 months! Amazing Job Natalie!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Ve'Lace Bridal 19
    Ve'Lace Bridal 20
    Ve'Lace Bridal 21

Sarah 路 Married on 05/26/2018

I had a marvelous experience with Ve'Lace from start to finish. They offered me a great discount on a dress I decided to buy off the rack, and were enormously helpful and responsive in setting up the fittings and alterations process. I also got our bridesmaids dresses there for my three daughters, and the staff at Ve'Lace made it fun for all of us. Their communication was great and the staff were genuinely friendly and kind.

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Kara

Kara 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I do not live near Ve鈥橪ace and didn鈥檛 want to travel too far but I was referred there by a friend and I am so happy I listened and didn鈥檛 just go to David鈥檚 or anywhere else. Shadia and her team are amazing! I am not an easy one to deal with and they never got frustrated. When I went to originally try on dresses, they listened to what I wanted and in the end helped my find the perfect dress. Her shop itself is so gorgeous and they have so many dresses to choose from. Also, when I went for my fittings, Natalie was fantastic! I would reccommend Ve鈥橪ace to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Shauna 路 Married on 11/04/2017

I was more than impressed from the moment I walked in to this shop. Allie was amazing. She chatted with me to find my style and then brought me a few dresses to try. They were all perfect. I had trouble deciding. Shadia, the owner was also involved and has made my experience so wonderful. This was the second shop I went to, and I recommend everyone start here. The first stop was a waste of time, there is no reason to go anywhere else. And they have everything you need, not just gowns... Accessories and maids dresses and more. The absolute best!! Thank you Allie and Shadia!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Michelle 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I went in unsure of exactly what I was looking for and Allie picked out my dream dress for me! I also got my bridesmaids dresses here and had an overall great experience!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 10/07/2017

When I first started my dress search I was on the hunt for a particular Maggie Sottero dress and came across Ve'Lace as one of her stores. I called them and they told me they had the dress in stock and I set up my first appointment. They were my first stop and I tried on my first wedding dress with them. I worked with Allie who was able to help me narrow down the style I wanted and always had ideas to help my make tiny changes to a dress that there was something small I did not like about it. They even reached out to a prior bride who ordered a dress in a color they did not have in store in hopes I could see what it looked like before ordering.

Everyone in the shop is quick to respond and very pleasant to deal with. They even offer discounts on bridesmaids dresses if you purchase your wedding gown with them!

After visiting another bridal boutique and coming back to Ve'Lace I was finally able to say yes to a dress that is perfect for me! Thanks for all of your help!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jacqui 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I wish I could give Shadia and her team a 100 star rating. Ve'Lace is truly amazing and I swear Shadia must never sleep because she makes every bride feel so special and gives everyone so much attention. I went to several bridal shops before coming to Ve'Lace, and after explaining what I was looking for (but hadn't been able to find) one of the ladies at Ve'Lace literally brought out my perfect dress on the first try (it was also VERY reasonably priced). I tried on two dresses there but knew the first one was it. Shadia was fantastic about explaining timelines and each step of the dress order/alteration process. I just felt so special every time I went in there and the experience is very personalized.

Sent on 10/31/2017