Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bridal Image of San Francisco

Bridal Image is San Francisco's multiple-award-winning couture bridal salon. Discover our exclusive selections of contemporary bridal gowns, flower-girl dresses and wedding accessories.

Our collections are carefully chosen from the most artistic, modern and luxurious couture designers. And our personalized service is second to none, ensuring the most exquisite wedding attire for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Bridal Image of San Francisco on

44 Reviews for Bridal Image of San Francisco

Bridal Image was my first gown appointment, and I wasn't planning to buy a dress--just get an idea of what styles I liked the most. My associate was Elizabeth, and I can't imagine anyone better. Just so kind, enthusiastic, and worked with me to narrow down what I was and wasn't looking for. About 12 dresses in, Elizabeth zipped me up into The One! I was floored by how affordable the options were--I told them my budget was under $2,000, and all the gowns I tried on were well below that, and just gorgeous. I ended up spending under $1,000 on my perfect dress. They also have a lot of beautiful accessories, so you can take care of everything you're looking for in one trip.

Thank you, Elizabeth and Bridal Image, for making a potentially stressful, nerve-wracking experience so easy and enjoyable. I'll be sending all my friends here when they get engaged. :)

Profile Picture Kate, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience with Bridal Image! Prior to my appointment they asked me to send in pictures of the style I was dreaming for, along with my budget. When I arrived, Elizabeth had already set aside dresses that fit exactly what I wanted and were within my price range! They made what could have been a really overwhelming experience into a fun, easy and exciting one! The ladies were all so sweet and wonderful to work with! :)

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After 2 visits to other shops I found a perfect gown at Bridal Image. The consultants are very helpful, and the dresses there are a really wonderful value. At first I was skeptical of using the in-house seamstress, but after getting alterations estimates for $200 more elsewhere I came back and was thrilled with the results of the work that Nina did. Elizabeth is tremendously organized and highly responsive - when I called from the east coast a couple of days before the wedding with a bustle question I got a very prompt (and helpfully concerned!) call back. At Bridal Image I didn't feel like "just another bride" but truly a special and valued customer - and that they wanted to share in the wedding excitement with me!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468108829219 kathy  ramiro
220x220 sq 1468109148214 couple on bench
220x220 sq 1468109540065 group

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have worked closely with Angela and her team, and their shop location is in a wonderful part of town. Its a privilege to assist them whenever possible.

Events

515 Gough Street, San Francisco, CA 94102   See On Map
415-861-4696 (phone) 415-861-0871 (fax)
~by appointment only~