515 Gough Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Image of San Francisco

Bridal Image is San Francisco's multiple-award-winning couture bridal salon. Discover our exclusive selections of contemporary bridal gowns, flower-girl dresses and wedding accessories.

Our collections are carefully chosen from the most artistic, modern and luxurious couture designers. And our personalized service is second to none, ensuring the most exquisite wedding attire for your special day.

Follow Bridal Image of San Francisco on

Our beautiful couple Monica + Mark were featured on Style Me Pretty.

Wedding Gown ~ Coan Couture...
Our beautiful couple Monica + Mark were featured on Style Me Pretty. Wedding Gown ~ Coan Couture...
kathy ramiro
couple on bench
Bridal Image of San Francisco
Our beautiful couple Monica + Mark were featured on Style Me Pretty.

Wedding Gown ~ Coan Couture...
kathy ramiro
couple on bench

44 Reviews for Bridal Image of San Francisco

Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Bridal Image was my first gown appointment, and I wasn't planning to buy a dress--just get an idea of what styles I liked the most. My associate was Elizabeth, and I can't imagine anyone better. Just so kind, enthusiastic, and worked with me to narrow down what I was and wasn't looking for. About 12 dresses in, Elizabeth zipped me up into The One! I was floored by how affordable the options were--I told them my budget was under $2,000, and all the gowns I tried on were well below that, and just gorgeous. I ended up spending under $1,000 on my perfect dress. They also have a lot of beautiful accessories, so you can take care of everything you're looking for in one trip.

Thank you, Elizabeth and Bridal Image, for making a potentially stressful, nerve-wracking experience so easy and enjoyable. I'll be sending all my friends here when they get engaged. :)

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

I had the best experience with Bridal Image! Prior to my appointment they asked me to send in pictures of the style I was dreaming for, along with my budget. When I arrived, Elizabeth had already set aside dresses that fit exactly what I wanted and were within my price range! They made what could have been a really overwhelming experience into a fun, easy and exciting one! The ladies were all so sweet and wonderful to work with! :)

Mai · Married on 08/08/2014

I had a wonderful experience with bridal image, from the first email I sent them till my visit, I felt very welcomed and that they are very attentive. Erin helped me greatly in finding the perfect wedding dress and veil and for that I'm so grateful!

Bridal Image of San Francisco FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Elegance Preserved
    Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

We have worked closely with Angela and her team, and their shop location is in a wonderful part of town. Its a privilege to assist them whenever possible.

• 515 Gough Street San Francisco, CA 94102 See on map