5009 MLK Freeway Bldg B, Fort Worth, TX 76119 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bridal Blooms

In Business since 1984, Bridal Blooms specializes in weddings and events and is a member of TSFA ( Texas State Florists Association) and AIFD (American Institute of Floral Design) Bridal Blooms has delivery, setup and tear down services and has glassware, silver, wrought iron and other equipment for rental. Working with many consultants and event planners, Bridal Blooms is known for taking the client's ideas and making them come to life.

img9301
wedding ceremony fort worth first united methodist
rae47
details 29
ashley sloan 3
ashley sloan 7
Bridal Blooms
robert carr chapel tcu city club fort worth weddin
0320mljjimg3432
Bridal Blooms
wedding details first united methodist fort worth
parkerkimwed186
bouquet in chair
img9301
wedding ceremony fort worth first united methodist
rae47

20 Reviews for Bridal Blooms

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

Kelly and her team created the perfect decorations and flowers arrangements for my wedding. Kelly listened to what I wanted, and made everything perfect, plus some! They were so easy to work with and everything was absolutely beautiful. Their flowers transformed my wedding into a fairy tale!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kelly is EXCELLENT. I was one of those kinds of brides who showed up and said, "I have a foggy idea of what I like, here is some random stuff, and now please make it pretty." And my god, did she ever. I was so blown away by how gorgeous everything turned out. I couldn't have made a better choice, everything looked really lush and colorful. My bouquet especially - I wanted some long trailing vines coming out of the bottom for drama. It was stunning. Everything was stunning!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Kelly did such a great job on our flowers, she arranged beautiful flowers for our wedding, and we couldnt be more happy. She delivered on time fabulous flowers that blew us away in beauty. She helped me come up with what I wanted since I didnt have a clue. Highly recomended.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Bridal Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 285.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,154.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Gold Anchor Weddings + Design
    Gold Anchor Weddings + Design Wedding Planners

Working with Kelly at Bridal Blooms is nothing short of wonderful! Her passion for floral design is contagious and she truly offers a one of a kind experience for her clients. You cannot go wrong with her floral expertise and the quality of her beautiful designs. I look forward to working with Bridal Blooms on many more events in the future!

• Kent Evans Photography
    Kent Evans Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly and her staff do absolutely amazing work! Kelly meets all of her clients needs from small to large events with beautiful elegance and a special touch for each client! Could not say enough about Kelly, but that I would hire her to design my daughters wedding!!

• One Fine Day
    One Fine Day Wedding Planners

We have worked together on several events, but one of the most unique was a Celtic themed wedding in 2007.Bridal Blooms created stunning arrangements with green and coral accents.

• 5009 MLK Freeway, Bldg B Fort Worth, 76119 See on map