Grateful Floral and Event Design

Keller, TX View map Visit website

Grateful Floral and Event Design is a wedding florist and event rental company located in Keller, Texas. With a wide array of floral design options plus all the decor rentals you might need, this business is designed to be a one-stop-shop for a couple鈥檚 wedding needs. Owner Beth Sovereign has over 20 years of experience in the event management business, and her services allow couples to create a truly impressive and memorable occasion.

At Grateful Floral and Event Design, couples can fulfill their floral, lighting, and decoration needs. The consultants are available to travel to venues with couples to provide complete event design, and determine where pieces should be delivered and set up on the wedding day. The creative floral designers can produce romantic, nautical, glamorous, eclectic, rustic, and vintage pieces, in addition to many other styles. Available arrangements include, but are not limited to bouquets, table arrangements, aisle decor, and single flowers. Their lighting services can help illuminate outdoor and indoor areas using chandeliers, lanterns, string lights, and other lighting accents. Grate Floral and Event Design can also provide event planning for their decorative pieces, including set up and break down for pieces such as:

• Backdrops
  • Vases
  • Woman-owned

Melanie Getting married on 08/01/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tammy and her team at Sharp Event Designs and Lighting did an absolutely phenomenal job on the lighting design for one of my client's weddings. She offered competitive pricing, design ideas and suggestions, and a beautiful end product. Her team stayed dedicated all day prior to the wedding to set everything up from the early morning until late at night. The extensive lighting setup completely transformed the space and added to the "bohemian chic" theme. The ambiance was soft and inviting, creating a great atmosphere for the guests to enjoy a wonderful evening. I would definitely recommend Sharp Event Designs and Lighting for your wedding lighting and design needs!

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! You were such a pleasure to work with!
    Brittney S. Married on 09/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beth was THE star of the overall planning process

In my opinion, flowers make or break a wedding. Our wedding was on 9/5/2022- yes, on a holiday!
    Beth was so accommodating, smart, and quick to help us anytime we needed it! She went over and beyond with design and execution. I honestly can't see doing a wedding without her. She was very quick to respond and helped me calm my nerves when I would get overwhelmed with the planning. Beth also helped with planning around our budget and such. The list goes on! If you are having any difficulty in choosing your florist, let me make that choice easier for you, choose Beth. Choose 'Grateful events and floral design." You won't regret it!

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Brittney, you were a joy to design with, thank you for including me in your celebration! I wish you a lifetime of marital bliss. Enjoy the newlywed life this year!
    Angela Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone loved the decorations!

Beth and her team did a great job on creating a dream come true wedding for me! I provided many ideas to Beth, and gave her my color scheme. She matched them perfectly! The only difficult part was that I live in Houston, and she lives near Dallas, however the decorations, centerpieces, lighting, bouquets, were all wonderfully put together! I would definitely recommend Beth and her team!
  • illustration stars

• Jackie & Patrick
    29 photos 路 09/18/2021

Pricing

Captive Art Photography Captive Art Photography Wedding Photographers

Tammy never ceases to impress me. Not only does she know what she's doing, she's a beautiful soul to be around. I get extremely excited when I know Tammy is working an event with me. She keeps in mind other vendors and how they work - BRIDES, this is a MUST for a smooth wedding - and always creates fantastic decor I could photograph endlessly. I highly recommend Tammy to anyone, but especially couples looking to have the best possible experience out there.

The Soul Focus, Inc. - www.thesoulfocus.com The Soul Focus, Inc. - www.thesoulfocus.com Wedding Photographers

Sharp Event Designs and Lighting is amazing. We have had the opportunity to work with them on several occasions and their designs have blown us away every time.

Keller Keller, TX, 76244
Location of (Grateful Floral and Event Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding