Grateful Floral and Event Design Reviews

Grateful Floral and Event Design 3
Grateful Floral and Event Design 4
Grateful Floral and Event Design 5

Melanie · Getting married on 08/01/2025

Tammy and her team at Sharp Event Designs and Lighting did an absolutely phenomenal job on the lighting design for one of my client's weddings. She offered competitive pricing, design ideas and suggestions, and a beautiful end product. Her team stayed dedicated all day prior to the wedding to set everything up from the early morning until late at night. The extensive lighting setup completely transformed the space and added to the "bohemian chic" theme. The ambiance was soft and inviting, creating a great atmosphere for the guests to enjoy a wonderful evening. I would definitely recommend Sharp Event Designs and Lighting for your wedding lighting and design needs!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! You were such a pleasure to work with!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/09/2019

Everyone loved the decorations!

Beth and her team did a great job on creating a dream come true wedding for me! I provided many ideas to Beth, and gave her my color scheme. She matched them perfectly! The only difficult part was that I live in Houston, and she lives near Dallas, however the decorations, centerpieces, lighting, bouquets, were all wonderfully put together! I would definitely recommend Beth and her team!

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Beth is such a sweet person and caters to everything you are looking for. We were so happy with the way everything looked! We were going to reuse our garland from the alter, but instead Beth had reused one from a previous wedding which made it cheaper and more convenient for everyone. Beth and her team did a fantastic job with the setup, decorations and breakdown. It was such a stress reliever to have it all taken care of. I had received many compliments on my bouquet and the colors were so vivid! We would highly recommend this place if you are looking for an amazing florist.

Grateful Floral and Event Design 6
    Grateful Floral and Event Design 7
    Grateful Floral and Event Design 8
    Grateful Floral and Event Design 9
    Grateful Floral and Event Design 10
    Grateful Floral and Event Design 11
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Steve · Married on 11/18/2018

WOW! What an amazing vendor!

I DJ'd a wedding on 3/16/19. I had the pleasure of working with Beth at a wedding located at Chandlers Garden in Celina TX. Everything looked perfect and I will recommend Grateful Floral & Event Design to my future wedding clients. A+ service!

Sent on 03/16/2019

tony · Married on 12/10/2016

Great work!!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Thank you so much!!!

Jessy · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot possibly thank Sharp Event Designs & Lighting enough! When I met with Tammy the first time, it was like having coffee with a friend. She totally GOT what I wanted and then some. By the time the meeting was over, I was sold. I had met with several other designers and florists and no one was able to see my vision but Tammy did. A couple of weeks passed and I learned that my future FIL was highly allergic to roses. I sent Tammy a panicked email and she immediately started giving me other options. That was just the 1st crisis she handled with ease. We met at my venue (an hour away) a couple of months before the big day and she walked the whole place with me telling me exactly how she was going to make my vision a reality. My FH decided he wanted lighting hanging as our ceremony backdrop. He imagined it one way but Tammy gave us several options and we ended up with an even better backdrop than either of us imagined. Fast forward to the day of, I made a huge mistake and forgot I told her I would provide the bridesmaids bouquets. My MOH freaked out but not Tammy. She has extra flowers on hand just in case and minutes before the ceremony she threw together 6 beautiful bouquets! Honestly, if I could credit one vendor with truly going above and beyond any expectations, it would be Tammy at Sharp Event Designs & Lighting.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Jess, working with you guys was a dream! I'm so happy for you guys and thank you so much for the kind words!!

Merlina · Married on 11/19/2016

Tammy was so helpful throughout the entire process! She went beyond her line of work to make sure that we were content with all the details of the wedding. I just told her my ideas and she brought them to life. She was great at picturing exactly what I wanted and finding those pieces to use in the wedding! I could not have done it without her!! The venue and ceremony were decorated perfectly and beyond what we could've dreamed of. You will not regret working with her! She is a professional and caters to your every need. Not to mention she is fun and so easy to talk to! Thank you Sharp Event Designs and Lighting for all your hard work! We are over the moon with how it all turned out!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Merlina, It was such a pleasure to work with you. Many congratulations to you guys!

Lori · Married on 08/06/2016

I could not begin to express how amazing my experience with Tammy was. She was able to take my ideas & dreams & "focus them" so that everything stayed true to who we are, to our theme, & to the feel of our wedding. Tammy organized her ideas onto paper & quickly emailed photos to help me decide between several things. She met with me last minute to even change almost everything that we had discussed. Our flowers & butonnierres were completely custom & personalized. The day of the wedding I could not believe how perfect they fit into our theme & our location at Sky Creek Ranch. Then to top it off; our arch was incredibly romantic & more than I ever imagined. Tammy went above & beyond & I am forever grateful. Her work made our ceremony, & photographs forever romantically elegant & memorable!! A million thank you's to everyone that helped at Sharp Event Designs.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Lori, It was so wonderful to be a part of yours and Donny's beautiful love story! Thank you so much for choosing me and my staff to be there! Tammy

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Tammy was the best experience while planning my big day. She easily saw my vision and knew how to best carry it out, and worked through budgeting one on one one. The reception was visually stunning! Because it was a garden theme, most all of this is a result of Tammy's work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Laura, thank you so much! I so enjoyed working with you and I miss you already!

Brittanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Tammy was very helpful in making my dream wedding come true. She can do any type of lighting you could possibly want. We planned for no rain, but as rain moved into the forecast Tammy worked great with me as we added all the lighting under a tent, with a completely different set up than we originally planned. Everything looked fabulous and the lighting made me whole wedding reception. I would highly recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Brittanie ! I knew you were so disappointed that we couldn't do our original plan because of weather, so I wanted to do what I could to make you just as happy. I'm just so pleased that you loved the final result!!!! Congratulations! Please FB me as I love to keep up with my couples through their next big milestones! Oh! And pictures please!!!
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 05/23/2016

I absolutely loved Tammy! She was accommodating with providing exceptional service and knew what I was looking for and met all and went above my expectations! Thanks Tammy for the beautiful flowers and for the reception center pieces. I absolutely loved it!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Paulina, for giving us the opportunity to do your flowers and decor for your most important day! Your trust means the world to all of my team and especially to myself! You and your guests were just so fun to work with and talk to!!

Tammy and her staff are amazing!!!! I love the hard work and dedication she puts into her work. She is an absolute pleasure and becomes more than just a vendor, she becomes a friend and a willing ear to listen when you have ideas. I love her and the work she did for our wedding!!! You would be silly to not go with Tammy!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Brittany, I just loved working with you! You were such a beautiful bride inside and out!! I so hope you'll keep in touch with me!!!

Gricelda · Married on 11/14/2015

Tammy was great to work with. Out of all the vendors that I had to deal with she was one of my favorite vendors. I would definitely hire Tammy and her staff for another party!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Gricelda,
    You were such a pleasure to work with! I miss you already! Tammy

Dorothy · Married on 06/28/2015

Tammy's services were invaluable! Her team transformed the ceremony and reception venues into fairy tale elegance. She helped me from inception to cleanup, which allowed me to just enjoy the day. She is so very creative! I could not have done it all without her help.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Dorothy, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day! It truly was a pleasure!

Centerpieces looked great! And the guests loved that they were able to take some home.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Planning our daughter’s wedding with Tammy was an excellent experience from start to finish! Tammy’s professionalism, punctuality, and expertise were outstanding. She worked with us every step of the way to accomplish our daughter’s vision of her wedding day, and she was a great communicator.
    Tammy and her team turned a large reception hall into a stunning and dazzling sight! The draping transformed the room into a magical place and was gorgeous, and the purple lighting she used accomplished just the effect that we had hoped! We could not have asked for more! The guests at the reception are still talking about it! Several have said it was the best wedding and reception that they have ever attended!
    You will not be disappointed with Tammy!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya! You're making me blush! You guys were simply awesome to work with!!!
  • F

Felix · Married on 10/11/2014

I don't believe my dream wedding would of happened without Tammy. I called her on short notice and she came in and made sure everything was perfect. She provided the ambiance with up-lighting, staging, and chair sashes. The entire Sharp Design team was absolutely professional and helped keep me calm. I would highly recommend Tammy Sharp and her team to come and create the perfect ambiance for your event.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Felix! We had a great time working on your wedding!
  • F

Felix · Married on 10/11/2014

The team at Sharp Design created a beautiful ambiance for my wedding. They were professional, prompt and creative. They were a huge help throughout the whole night. Tammy was also very accommodating considering it was a short notice event (1 week). But it was Amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • W

Laurel · Married on 10/10/2014

Tammy was so wonderful! She was one of my absolute favorite vendors. I wanted to decorate the tent where my wedding reception would be and she was able to absolutely bring my idea to life.

positives: She was always so good about staying in touch with me. She would even return my calls and emails while on her vacation.

She worked so hard to comply with all of the crazy rules at my venue

She was really affordable for my budget.

The work she did was spectacular and really made the reception and ceremony gorgeous.

negatives: NONE!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Grateful Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Laurel! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Tammy was fantastic and I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. She was right there anytime I had questions or concerns and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was EXACTLY how I wanted. I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out and I am so grateful! Can't wait till the pictures are in :)

Sent on 08/09/2014

Valerie · Married on 12/21/2013

Tammy was wonderful to work with. The draping and lighting couldn't have turned out any better!!!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Samra · Married on 09/25/2010

I worked with Tammy for a year and half to plan my wedding for 350. First off I have to say the wedding turned out beautiful!!! BEAUTIFUL! Tammy went above and beyond the day of to keep me away from logistics and let me completely enjoy my day. I have absolutely no idea what was going on in the background, which is what I wanted!
    Tammy was always very prompt in returning calls/emails. I was a long distance bride so she checked out reception venues and sent me video, pics until we narrowed down places. She went to all my meetings with me. I think I stressed her out pretty bad. I think this was the largest wedding she had and also it was a cultural wedding so there were lots of traditions that I had to educate her about. She completely rolled with all the punches. Sadly for everyone else, this was her last full service planning event, however she is still doing wedding decor and corporate event planning. If I can post pics of how the reception decor turned out, I will. The place was GORGEOUS.

Sent on 11/02/2010

dana · Married on 06/05/2010

Tammy at Sharp Designs was awesome!! She changed to look of my venue with the lighting into something amazing. She also did the best centerpieces (amongst a lot of other things!) with up lighting that I would have never even thought of. What a joy to work with!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Awww! Thanks Dana!

lauren · Married on 05/31/2009

We worked with Tammy for over a year, planning our wedding extravaganza!

She was professional, timely, FUN, and did a great job! She took our basic ideas and somehow managed to get them all to look like they belonged together!

She returned emails/phone calls very promptly, handled all of the vendor payments, scheduling of deliveries and most importantly all of the wedding day headaches!

Her staff took the Starlight Room by storm, setting up 170 place settings with chargers, napkins, menu cards, tables with centerpieces, and added a bunch of additional décor that we wanted.

Can’t say enough about her – if you need someone to make your event stress-free, she’s your girl!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Aimee · Married on 01/24/2009

Tammy did such an amazing job with my wedding. She was very knowledgeable and professional. She was able to take my vision and turn it into reality. The wedding was a candle lit ceremony that turned out beautifully. The reception lighting gave off a wonderful pink hue from the lighting positioned around the room. It was absolutely perfect. It really transformed the room into something magical.

Sent on 06/07/2013