DFW Metroplex, Arlington, TX 76012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Luxe Petals

ALWAYS. STYLISH. FLORAL. Whether you love a look that's elegant and natural, chic and modern, or rustic and organic, Luxe Petals' sensibility is tailored to fit your style. We have a passion for what we do, an eye for detail, and a commitment to bringing your vision to life through floral design. Follow us on Instagram to view our past weddings and see why our Brides consider us the best kept secret in the DFW.

katepanzaphotographymilestonemansionkerleywedding 2177 51 430622 v1

Luxe Petals 6
Luxe Petals 7
  • Janice

Janice H · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful results from a professional team

I would highly recommend Luxe Petals for weddings or special events! It was exactly, if not better, that what we had envisioned for our wedding. Luxe Petals was recommended to me by a friend who enjoyed working with them for her wedding. I'm glad I went with her recommendation, as it was truly a pleasure to work with Joie for the floral arrangements for my wedding. She met with us to fully understand our vision and aimed to maximize our budget. The results on the wedding day were spectacular! You can check out their Instagram for examples of the team's work. Guests also could not stop commenting on how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I was overall impressed with the team's dedication and professionalism and wowed by the results. We are thrilled that we worked with Luxe Petals for our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Luxe petals created the floral of my dreams!

Joie and her wonderful team did an amazing job creating the floral of my dreams for our wedding! There are no words that can describe how beautiful their work truly is. I was left speechless upon seeing their final product. I loved our colors! Joie is so professional and easy to work with. She is so knowledgable and creative! We received our "wedding day preview" album so I'll be posting the pictures we have so far! They are incredible. Thanks so much Joie!! I'll remember the flowers forever. Luxe Petals is a 5 star company!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Cenavia

Cenavia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

I booked Joie a few months before my wedding and she did absolutely amazing. Her communication was clear and concise. She provided details on what she would be able to accomplish with our budget. The day of the wedding we were completely taken back by her work. I cant thank her enough.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Luxe Petals FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,700.00

Real Weddings