Luxe Petals Reviews

Luxe Petals 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Floral

Joie is so talented at what she does. All of the floral at our wedding was beautiful, and we love that Joie incorporated her own creativity, She was able to work with her budget, was flexible on accommodating our preferences, and was sweet and patient throughout. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so perfect, Joie!

Luxe Petals 6
    Luxe Petals 7
    Luxe Petals 8
    Luxe Petals 9
    Luxe Petals 10
    Luxe Petals 11
    Sent on 12/28/2019

Ally Gooch · Married on 09/21/2019

This is your florist vendor!

Joie and her team are the best of the best. Every concern, dream, idea and goal was addressed in the most appropriate manner with upmost professionalism. There was always a plan put into place for every single thing and Joie always assured me she would make my dreams happen and wouldn’t let me down. As someone who works in the event business - my wedding day needed to be perfect and go beyond my expectations. Let me tell you, she lived up to all her promises and went above and beyond for us. Our day was gorgeous and beautiful - exactly as I had imagined - because of Joie and her team. If you have any budget big or small - I PROMISE YOU - Joie and her team will make whatever you desire happen. She won’t let you down and you can trust her. Don’t look any further for a florist. This is your team, your vendor, your dream maker.

Thank you Joie. We love you!!!

- Ally + Talor

Luxe Petals 16
    Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica Nguyen · Married on 08/24/2019

LuxePetals does incredible work!

Joie and her team were amazing. They did the centerpieces for my reception and they were show-stoppers! We received so many compliments on the centerpieces and wished we could have taken them all home with us. All I knew I wanted was summer colors and elegant, otherwise I trusted their vision. They did not disappoint! Just perfect. On top of it all, they are so sweet and easy to work with. I definitely recommend LuxePetals!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Cherish Moore · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Florals and Awesome Customer Service

STUNNING!! Joie and her team did an awesome job with our wedding! She was very helpful and did an amazing job bringing our vision to life! From the planning meetings to the last minute changing she made sure to deliver! She was also conscious of our budget and that was such a relief. Everything was beautiful and we highly recommend Joie for your wedding or event! Thank you Joie! You are the BEST!

Luxe Petals 17
    Luxe Petals 18
    Luxe Petals 19
    Luxe Petals 20
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Nelson · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Design and Experience

Luxe Petals is amazing. Beautiful work. They are the wedding experts and did a wonderful job for my ceremony and reception. I highly recommend for service and design!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Naghmeh

Naghmeh Fugett · Married on 05/04/2019

The best florist ever!

We met Joie Through my sister. She did the floral design for my sisters wedding and they were gorgeous. So I did not hesitate to ask her to do our wedding as well. She was very professional, very meticulous, and very nice. Basically everything you need! She thinks of the details that you may not think of and if you ask her for any special designs and include a picture, she does it exactly the way you want it. We made some last minute changes to the design and she was miraculously able to make it happen (I am so grateful for that)! She was at the venue earlier that she needed to and when we arrived everything was already setup. I was expecting for a few thing to go wrong in the wedding (because they always do) but none of them was regarding my floral designs. She is THE BEST and worth every penny we spent! Those designs made out wedding photos 10 times more beautiful! If you are looking for someone with extreme talent and taste that gives you nothing to stress over throughout the wedding planning and on your special day then go with Joie!

Luxe Petals 21
    Luxe Petals 29
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Janice

Janice H · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful results from a professional team

I would highly recommend Luxe Petals for weddings or special events! It was exactly, if not better, that what we had envisioned for our wedding. Luxe Petals was recommended to me by a friend who enjoyed working with them for her wedding. I'm glad I went with her recommendation, as it was truly a pleasure to work with Joie for the floral arrangements for my wedding. She met with us to fully understand our vision and aimed to maximize our budget. The results on the wedding day were spectacular! You can check out their Instagram for examples of the team's work. Guests also could not stop commenting on how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I was overall impressed with the team's dedication and professionalism and wowed by the results. We are thrilled that we worked with Luxe Petals for our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Luxe petals created the floral of my dreams!

Joie and her wonderful team did an amazing job creating the floral of my dreams for our wedding! There are no words that can describe how beautiful their work truly is. I was left speechless upon seeing their final product. I loved our colors! Joie is so professional and easy to work with. She is so knowledgable and creative! We received our "wedding day preview" album so I'll be posting the pictures we have so far! They are incredible. Thanks so much Joie!! I'll remember the flowers forever. Luxe Petals is a 5 star company!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Cenavia

Cenavia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

I booked Joie a few months before my wedding and she did absolutely amazing. Her communication was clear and concise. She provided details on what she would be able to accomplish with our budget. The day of the wedding we were completely taken back by her work. I cant thank her enough.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Celeste Cerna · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend

Joie was very professional. She responded to emails right away which was very important to me since I was coordinating from out of state. She was also very flexible. Anything she did to be able to stay within would respond to my budget. The church ladies told me before I walked down the aisle that the church had never been that pretty. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Paula

Paula Williams · Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Expectations

When I first reached out to Joie, she was very flexible and set up a time for us to meet to and discuss my vision! Upon our meeting, I decided to hire her, and I'm so glad that I did. Joie was beyond helpful throughout the whole process and was quick to respond to my emails, calls, etc. She was very helpful and was happy to make any and all changes I wanted. The flowers on the wedding day were beyond expectations. They were absolutely beautiful! She truly captured my vision! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! If you are looking for a florist in the DFW area, look no further than Luxe Petals!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Dana · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Florist

Joie was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process. She answered every question I had and trust me there were a lot of questions. Her arrangements are gorgeous and we got so many compliments on all of them. I couldnt have picked a better florist for my wedding and I am so happy that I went with Joie!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jennifer Edge · Married on 10/20/2018

I Love LuxePetals

For about 4 months now I’ve struggled to put the absolute perfect words together for the spectacular work by LuxePetals. My experience working with Joie was amazing! During my initial consultation Joie took her time to hear my ideas, my likes and dislikes. She assured me that she what I was asking for could be accomplished by her and her team. She understood my love for orchids and was critical on how I could incorporate them with my budget without breaking the bank. After showing her my gown, colors and décor she pulled together a concept that would align to my modern roaring 20s theme. She partnered with me to strategically place florals, feathers and candelabras all in the right place and give the luxe experience that I had been dreaming about. For almost 2 years, I had been following her work and saw that she was consistently producing quality arrangements for any setting. Joie has a unique talent to tap into the mind of her brides to provide florals that not only look pretty but feed life into the overall experience that you set to achieve. She became my partner and brought her best ideas along with great advice on how we could dramatically flip the look and feel of the venue with some of the most simple touches. Joie is truly a master at her craft. Throughout she went above and beyond to ensure that I would be happy with her work and well taken care of. The photos from my wedding do not lie! Joie’s floral designs were absolutely stunning, luxe and elegant. Her floral and feather designs completely enhanced the entire experience and mood for us and our guests. The day of my wedding Joie and her team arrived early and were very organized. They went above and beyond to make sure they stayed on schedule and even assisted my planner to make sure everything was in the right place. You cannot ask for a better florist. If you’re in need of a floral design for ANY event, I whole heartedly recommend LuxePetals be your first and only stop!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Breathtaking work

Such a fun and easy planning process due to her expertise, creativity and detailed planning. Joie truly cares about making your special day, special. Her knowledge in the type of flowers and decor helps with creating a beautiful space with your budget in mind. She is the best, hands down!

Luxe Petals 30
    Luxe Petals 31
    Luxe Petals 32
    Luxe Petals 33
    Sent on 01/07/2019

henan · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning! Very happy bride.

My wedding was 9/22/2018. WOW! Luxe Petals went above and beyond to make my wedding flowers amazing. Joie is truly the best at design and was very easy to work worth. Joie responded quickly to all of my emails (there were a lot from me) and had great ideas of how to work around my budget without decreasing any quality. I went in knowing that I wanted blush and white flowers, but also wanted the use of candles/candelabras. Everything was placed perfectly. Joie also made the large flower balls for my wedding and they were absolute SHOW STOPPERS. My bouquets and floral centerpieces were amazing as well. I am so happy I went with Luxe Petals.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Florist/Designer!

Joie was so Great!!!
    From the beginning she met half ways with me and helped me design my wedding reception all together. She wasn’t only my Florist but gave me awesome ideas to complete the look for it to all come together.
    I was able to make a couple payments instead of all at once and she kept in touch with me the whole time and answered any questions i had. Closer to the date che checked in and helped me work with my budget. She was so friendly and professional. I felt so comfortable with her, shes so easy going.
    The day of the wedding her team was working very hard trying to get everything ready. It was so beautiful and went way over my expectations. I received so many compliments on my flowers and she even gave me the idea to use an arbor she decorated for my “alter” for my backdrop of my sweetheart table as well. I mean she was just awesome. You can see the years of experience and knowledge.
    We reused the flowers the next day, they were still beautiful and fresh and i stuck my bouquet in the fridge with water while on my honeymoon for 10 days to come back and find it perfect still. I lasted about another week and a half after that.
    I would 100% recommend Joie and her amazing team and would use her again! Thanks Joie!!

Luxe Petals 34
    Luxe Petals 39
    Luxe Petals 40
    Sent on 10/19/2018

Jenn · Married on 06/01/2018

I can’t thank Luxe Petals and Joie enough! They did an INCREDIBLE job with the floral arrangements for our wedding and wedding reception! Joie was extremely easy to work with and made our vision come to life. She was professional, on time to everything, had impeccable follow up, and her results were better than I could have imagined! Thanks Joie and Luxe Petals Team!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Laura · Married on 03/02/2018

Joie really knows her stuff when it comes to gorgeous floral arrangements. She truly made the wedding day look utterly amazing! And not only that, she is such a warm, personable person! She really took the time to understand what we wanted and ensure that it happened. I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Y

Young · Married on 02/23/2018

Joie did a spectacular job! She kept within my budget and maximized it to the fullest. She didn’t pressure me to buy more or less but was honest. Most other places for delivery is about 5-6k. Also my bouquet and flower arrangements she used nice flowers and didn’t try to sneak in greenery or cheaper flowers. I received so many compliments on our wedding flowers! She was super professional and sweet!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Karen · Married on 12/02/2017

Joie was wonderful and we would recommend her every time! Specifically we asked for the WOW factor on the fireplace at Historic 512 and she delivered beyond the WOW factor!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

Joie is simply amazing and incredibly talented. She listened to all our ideas, supplied her own and the end result of my vision of a winter wonderland come to life. She understood that I wanted the mantle of the fireplace we were getting married in front of to stand out. What she created is more than I could have imagined and became the talk of the wedding. Our tables were all decorated and the details down to the pinecones on the chairs at the ceremony were the exact image of what I had imagined. She is reliable, prompt and easy to talk with about the vision of your day. I would pick Luxe Petals over and over again. She was the easiest decision I made for our wedding day.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2017

Joie was a dream to work with! Being a bride that had to plan from afar, Joie was very flexible and patient with me. She was always very responsive and made time to meet or talk during times that were convenient for me. She helped me maximize my budget which enabled me to get everything that I wanted with the money I had. Joie really took the time to listen and understand my vision, which was evident in the final product. She took my vision and created something even more beautiful then anything that I could have ever imagined! We received so many compliments on our florals, from our more elaborate focal pieces to our more simplistic centerpieces, our guest could not stop raving about Joie’s work. I would recommend Joie in a heartbeat!

Luxe Petals 41
    Luxe Petals 42
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Joie is absolutely AMAZING! I loved her from the day I met her. She is very professional and talented! Joie made my vision a reality, she truly made my wedding day magical. My heart skipped a beat when I walked into my ballroom and saw all the beautiful floral arrangements. She also gave to be best customer service! I would recommend Joie to all my close family and friends! <3

Sent on 10/31/2017

Donna · Married on 09/23/2017

Luxe Petals knocked it out of the park for our wedding! Joie was so easy to work with. Her professionalism, creativity and vision absolutely made our day even more special with her beautiful floral work. Our guests are still raving about our flowers! I highly recommend Luxe Petals for your wedding...I promise you won't be disappointed!

Luxe Petals 43
    Luxe Petals 44
    Luxe Petals 45
    Sent on 10/27/2017

Christina · Married on 06/03/2017

Joie was great to work with for my recent wedding. She was always super responsive and helpful. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful and very well done. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/08/2017