Blooms by Brookie

Joshua, TX View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Blooms by Brookie is a wedding florist located in Joshua, Texas. This award-winning team of floral designers is dedicated to creating unique and stunning arrangements to reflect each couple's vision. Whether your taste is traditional and elegant or eclectic and modern, they'll provide the perfect flowers for you.

Blooms by Brookie grows many of their own flowers in-house, ensuring your arrangements will be truly unique. They can assist you with event design, listening to your ideas and helping you bring your dream to life. To ensure a smooth experience for you, they offer delivery, setup, and cleanup services, and can visit your venue prior to the wedding. They can also provide you with samples. Available arrangement types include:

• Aisle, altar, and chuppah décor
  • Centerpieces
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Non-floral arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Blake
    Blake W. Married on 11/20/2021

Top-Notch Florist!

Brooke and Blake made our wedding day beautiful. Their team went above and beyond, and we’re so glad we chose them to provide florals for our wedding. Our venue was transformed by their artistry, even including our theme colors into the arrangements, and we cannot recommend them enough to be a part of yours too! Thank you!
    Morgan Married on 07/17/2021

Best Florist Ever!

Brooke and Blake are AMAZING! I’m so incredibly lucky to have worked with them. Brooke took so much care and time to make sure she had everything I wanted perfect. She even incorporated faux flowers I bought, so I could reuse them after the wedding. I recommend Brooke to anyone who asks! She is by far one of my favorite vendors. I NEVER had to worry about anything with her. I seriously can’t say enough about how awesome Brooke is.

Brooke worked with me when I had to reschedule my bridal shoot, and I got to have a sneak peak at my bouquet because of this. She took every constructive criticism of my wishes in stride and never took it personally. She has such an eye for arrangements; I’m so impressed by her abilities. When I was deciding which florist to go with, Brooke was willing to talk with me twice to incorporate various ideas I had received from other florists. I chose Brooke because she came highly recommended, the first time I met her was in person and we clicked, and she seemed so willing to listen and work WITH me. Brooke also has extremely reasonable costs and wants to reuse anything she can if we have two set up areas. I have zero regrets in hiring Blooms by Brookie, and I will look for any opportunity to work with them again.
    Cameron L. Married on 07/16/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brooke brought my Pinterest board to life!

This is your sign to have Blooms by Brookie do floral for your wedding!!! She was incredible and helped me bring my vision to life. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted for florals with more artistic bouquets (no structured, tight arrangements). I showed her my Pinterest board and she delivered. Not only did she help me pick out what flowers would look best and hold up in the heat, she also did our rehearsal dinner and helped us reuse flowers to save money. She is so passionate about what she does and it shoes in her work. She showed up to extra meetings I set up and also sent me my bouquet leading up to the wedding for any edits or additions I wanted. She even had her team build a cross for me to have floral on. She went above and beyond and we got TONS of compliments on her floral!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Blooms by Brookie 1
Gift

As a florist, our biggest fear is to see you throw your bridal bouquet during the bouquet toss. Thats why we provide each of our couples with a complimentary sized down version of your bouquet!

Team

Brooke Bancroft
Brooke Bancroft
Lead Designer

Brookie has always had a creative flair, and it was during her time studying for her undergraduate and masters degrees at Baylor University that she discovered floral design as a form of creative expression. She worked under some highly accredited florists before starting her own business, and she loves being able to create unique designs that reflect the personality of each individual client. Brooke is grateful for the continued support of her wonderful customers, without whom her dream of becoming a florist would never have come true.

1329 Farm to Market Road 917 Joshua, TX, 76058

Mon: 11 AM - 7 PM Tue: 9 AM - 6 PM Wed: 9 AM - 6 PM Thur: 9 AM - 6 PM Fri: Event Day (Closed) Sat: Event Day (Closed) Sun: Event Day (Closed)
Location of (Blooms by Brookie)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding