Denton, Denton, TX 76209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About CM Promotions

CM Promotions is a professional wedding coordination service in Denton, Texas. Cindy, owner and certified wedding planner, works with couples one on one to create a day that everyone will enjoy. She understands all that goes into putting a wedding together, and wants you to enjoy every moment without having to stress over details. Choose CM Promotions, and fill your wedding day only with memories you will cherish for a lifetime.

CM Promotions offers full service planning, partial planning, month of and day of coordination services to suit every couple’s needs and budgets. Full planning services are great for couples who want to sit back and enjoy their engagement, while still getting the wedding of their dreams. It includes selection of vendors and venue, decor planning, and a wedding timeline to help you manage all the details. Partial and month of coordination services are perfect couples who have a basic idea of what they want and just want the peace of mind of a professional helping to book it all and ensuring it all comes together. Day of helps the brides who have planned solo but need the confirmation they have everything covered. Whatever you need, we'd love to chat with you!

Follow CM Promotions on
couple with venue in backround 51 1015533 1572478679
Such a fun bridal party
Such a fun bridal party
Love the green!
Love the green!
The first dip as Mr &Mrs.
The first dip as Mr &Mrs.
Bride Tribe

Videos 1 Video

21 Reviews for CM Promotions

Cathy Dupriest · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Wedding Coordinator

Cindy was the best. She became part of our family. She took all the stress away by handling all the details for me and my daughter. On the day of the wedding I was able to be be in the bridal suite with my daughter and her girls. Cindy took care of everything. I didn’t have one thing to worry about. If you want the BEST wedding coordinator ever reach out to CM Promotions and talk to Cindy. You won’t regret it 💗

Sent on 03/04/2020

CM Promotions's reply:

Cathy, thank you so much for the kind words, you, Emily & your family were all so great. I truly will miss working with you, can't wait to keep you updated on my big day over the next year!

Megan Coleman · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Such a sweet planner

Cindy is a lovely woman!! I wanted a wedding coordinator to help me out with planning an non-conventional wedding (reception at a bar). Cindy was so quick and responsive, even searching for venues for me before we had met or signed or paid anything. You can tell she genuinely loves what she does. Unfortunately, my family and I ended up going with a venue that had their own coordinator in-house. Cindy was so gracious about her change in plans. If you need a down to earth Denton gal, I would recommend Cindy. She clearly cares about her clients as people.

Sent on 04/08/2019

CM Promotions's reply:

Megan I so appreciate all the kinds words! I wish you all the best and know your wedding will be great, here if you need me!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CM Promotions Pricing

CM Promotions Price Rates

CM Promotions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1650
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Denton Denton, TX, 76209 See on map
    972-440-5145 (Phone number)
    Location of (CM Promotions)