Denton, Denton, TX 76209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About CM Promotions

CM Promotions is a professional wedding coordination service in Denton, Texas. Cindy, owner and certified wedding planner, works with couples one on one to create a day that everyone will enjoy. She understands all that goes into putting a wedding together, and wants you to enjoy every moment without having to stress over details. Choose CM Promotions, and fill your wedding day only with memories you will cherish for a lifetime.

CM Promotions offers full service planning, partial planning, month of and day of coordination services to suit every couple’s needs and budgets. Full planning services are great for couples who want to sit back and enjoy their engagement, while still getting the wedding of their dreams. It includes selection of vendors and venue, decor planning, and a wedding timeline to help you manage all the details. Partial and month of coordination services are perfect couples who have a basic idea of what they want and just want the peace of mind of a professional helping to book it all and ensuring it all comes together. Day of helps the brides who have planned solo but need the confirmation they have everything covered. Whatever you need, we'd love to chat with you!

Follow CM Promotions on
couple with venue in backround 51 1015533 1572478679
Such a fun bridal party
Such a fun bridal party
Love the green!
Love the green!
The first dip as Mr &Mrs.
The first dip as Mr &Mrs.
Bride Tribe

Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for CM Promotions

Mistydawnrushing@gmail.com · Getting married on 10/12/2020

Wonderful!

I highly recommend Cindy as a guide, helper and assistant while you plan and execute your wedding. She was organized, well connected and advocated for me when I needed someone in my corner. She served my guests and multi-tasked with ease and grace. Our wedding day was uneventful and enjoyable because of her.

Sent on 02/06/2020

CM Promotions's reply:

Misty, thank you so much for the kind words! Planning with you was a joy and your family is wonderful. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/15/2019

Lifesaver and miracle worker

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Cindy for all that she did for us on our wedding day. Due to some last minute changes in my wedding party and stress, she came in two weeks prior to the wedding and handled everything from there. She thought of all the details including following up with my vendors, coordinating the event times, running the rehearsal from start to finish, and paid attention to all of the small details. She thought of so many little details I had overlooked when planning the wedding myself. Cindy was very responsive to questions, following up with the vendors when I had follow up questions for them as well, and overall giving us a huge sense of security leading up and during our big day. She was truly our hero and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2019

CM Promotions's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for the kind words! It was so wonderful working with you and your family, it really was a team effort and you handled a lot too. Couldn't be happier for you & Hayden, Happy Holidays!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CM Promotions Pricing

CM Promotions Price Rates

CM Promotions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1650
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Denton Denton, TX, 76209 See on map
    972-440-5145 (Phone number)
    Location of (CM Promotions)