The Springs in Denton

Aubrey, TX View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Springs in Denton is an elegant rustic wedding venue situated in Aubrey, Texas. Home to a pair of delightful properties, this Lone Star State getaway is an ideal location for couples planning to say “I do” in a peaceful destination. Rustic with a touch of alpine-inspired charm, the venue features an array of event spaces that can set the scene for your entire marital occasion. You and your significant other are invited to exchange your vows at this Denton County gem.

Facilities and Capacity

Capable of accommodating several hundred wedding-goers, The Springs in Denton offers two elegant properties for you to choose from. Influenced by the lodges of the Rocky Mountains, the Lodge is a beautiful facility that boasts stunning views of the surrounding woodland and hills. Upon arrival, you and your guests are bound to be endeared by the building’s eye-catching facade. Details such as the welcoming porte-cochere and exposed wooden beams contribute to the property’s bucolic aesthetic. Able to receive 225 of your loved ones, the Lodge is a perfect spot to enjoy ceremonies and receptions. The Ranch, the other property, is a 9,000 square-foot banquet hall brimming with Southern allure. Replete with open-beam trusses, cast-iron doors, and hardwood oak floors, this facility can provide the backdrop for 320 attendees. For couples who wish to pledge their love outdoors, the venue has 35 acres of gardens and woodland.

The Springs in Denton has been hosting romantic events since 2009. Their expert events team is committed to ensuring that your celebration is truly memorable, offering services such as the set-up, cleaning, and planning assistance. You have the freedom to decorate the facilities and bring in your own vendors. If you are struggling with selecting vendors, the team is happy to provide you with a list of their preferred professionals. Chairs, tables, floorplan set-up + breakdown, are part of your included amenities. To become better accustomed to the venue, you can arrange a tour of the properties prior to your event.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,450

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Campsite/Cabin
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August

Erica S. Getting married on 01/03/2022

The Springs

The Springs was amazing! First off, The Lodge is BEAUTIFUL! Our guest constantly complemented the location. The staff at The Springs were amazing. They answered every question I had and constantly kept me in the loop when it came to new guidelines. On the day of the wedding they made sure to ask if everything was going ok. They communicated very well with my coordinator. Overall, I was more than satisfied with this venue and made my special day unforgettable!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Ahhh Erica thank you so much for this amazing review! We absolutely LOVED working with you, and are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We love hearing this type of feedback from our brides, it is why we ladies love our job. We wish you and Jeremy a life full of love and happiness!
    Liz E. Married on 12/02/2021

The springs is gorgeous!

The Springs Denton is an absolutely stunning venue. We booked The Lodge for a June 2020 wedding. We wanted to get married outdoors and loved the natural landscaping and backdrop. We also loved that the venue looked like a mountain lodge that took you out of Texas. It was like having a destination wedding without traveling. Kathy was so helpful when we initially toured the property. It was the first venue that didn't just ask me, the bride, questions and ignored the groom. She asked my fiancé how he proposed and what was important to him. She also connected with my in-laws. That really made us feel special and one of the reasons we booked. Then, due to COVID, we decided to postpone. It was probably the first round of postponements and it was so new to everyone. But Kathy and The Springs worked with us to postpone. We were so thankful they were flexible during such a stressful time!! Kathy and team were very communicative throughout the whole process and provided us with any updates on COVID requirements. They also worked with our coordinator for a last minute room setup due to weather and we were able to have a beautiful ceremony indoors. Our wedding day was perfect and the venue was gorgeous!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

What a phenomenal review! Liz, thank you for those incredibly kind words; they definitely made our day. Making connections with our couples is so important to us. This job isn't just a job for us, but an experience, as well as the first steps you and your fiance take towards your big day! We thrive on helping our couples envision their special day in our two venues and understand that your wedding is a once in a lifetime event that we want to help make PERFECT! Your engagement was unlike anything anyone has ever seen or dealt with, but you were incredible throughout the entire process. Thank you for your kindness and patience. To this day, us girls in the office are still obsessing over your green color scheme in the Lodge. Definitely one of our absolute favorites. We hope you and Ryan are loving married life. We wish you all the best.
    Bailey S. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We got married at the ranch and it was absolutely wonderful. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I honestly could not have asked for a more beautiful venue.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you for your five star review Bailey! We greatly appreciate what you had to say about our venues and staff. It is so important to us that every bride feels welcomed, comfortbale and confident about their wedding venue! We are happy to hear that everything was so positive with your experience with us. Thank you and we wish you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

21 photos · 07/27/2018

Deals

The Springs in Denton 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (940) 435-4034 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

The Springs in Denton Price Rates

Team

Lauren Burcham
Lauren Burcham
General Manager

Fun Fact: I was actually a Springs bride myself, and I just couldn’t stay away after I got married! Wedding are my happiness. I am a dog mom of two. I love to do anything outdoors!

Elizabeth Inch
Elizabeth Inch
Assistant Manager

I’ve always been an indecisive individual, but my passion for weddings has never been questioned! I have loved weddings for as long as I could remember and knew that I was going to work in this industry one day. Being able to meet newly engaged couples and help them plan out one of the most important days of their lives has been the highlight of my career. I am humbled to work in such a wonderful and diverse environment and am eager to help continue making each bride’s dream a reality!

Maddy Childs
Maddy Childs
Assistant Manager

I am a recent graduate from Texas Tech University (Wreck ‘Em!) and have been IN LOVE with all things weddings my whole life! Absolutely nothing makes me happier than seeing people’s faces light up when they see their dreams come to life in a way that fits them so well individually, and I love the way that The Springs values truly getting to know our couples and their story in order to help do just that and help take care of them every step of the way! When I’m not at work, you can find me most likely playing with my sweet dog, working on some kind of design or creative project, or taking care of my millions of plants!

Blackall Photography Blackall Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff here at the Springs is phenomenal. They've always gone above & beyond for us so you can imagine how well they would take care of their own clients. Customer Service goes beyond just selling a great product- and the Springs has always delivered. They are on the Blackall Photography's short list of amazing professionals-something we don't take lightly. Cheers and happy wedding planning!!

5430 Wildcat Rd Aubrey, TX, 76227

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Denton)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues