The Springs in Denton

Aubrey, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Springs in Denton is an elegant rustic wedding venue situated in Aubrey, Texas. Home to a pair of delightful properties, this Lone Star State getaway is an ideal location for couples planning to say “I do” in a peaceful destination. Rustic with a touch of alpine-inspired charm, the venue features an array of event spaces that can set the scene for your entire marital occasion. You and your significant other are invited to exchange your vows at this Denton County gem.

Facilities and Capacity

Capable of accommodating several hundred wedding-goers, The Springs in Denton offers two elegant properties for you to choose from. Influenced by the lodges of the Rocky Mountains, the Lodge is a beautiful facility that boasts stunning views of the surrounding woodland and hills. Upon arrival, you and your guests are bound to be endeared by the building’s eye-catching facade. Details such as the welcoming porte-cochere and exposed wooden beams contribute to the property’s bucolic aesthetic. Able to receive 225 of your loved ones, the Lodge is a perfect spot to enjoy ceremonies and receptions. The Ranch, the other property, is a 9,000 square-foot banquet hall brimming with Southern allure. Replete with open-beam trusses, cast-iron doors, and hardwood oak floors, this facility can provide the backdrop for 320 attendees. For couples who wish to pledge their love outdoors, the venue has 35 acres of gardens and woodland.

The Springs in Denton has been hosting romantic events since 2009. Their expert events team is committed to ensuring that your celebration is truly memorable, offering services such as the set-up, cleaning, and planning assistance. You have the freedom to decorate the facilities and bring in your own vendors. If you are struggling with selecting vendors, the team is happy to provide you with a list of their preferred professionals. Chairs, tables, floorplan set-up + breakdown, are part of your included amenities. To become better accustomed to the venue, you can arrange a tour of the properties prior to your event.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,300

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,300

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Campsite/Cabin
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexis Married on 11/06/2022

Such an amazing venue

We had our wedding at the lodge and it was beautiful! The staff was so attentive and helpful! I couldn’t have imagined a better place to have my ceremony and reception! It was the place of my dreams on the day I got to marry the man of my dreams

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Alexis, your wedding was beautiful!! We are so happy you shared such a special day with us, and we wish you both all of the happiness and love as now husband and wife! (:
  • Anna
    Anna P. Married on 09/29/2022

Beautiful venue

Everyone at The Springs was fantastic! From our tour to our special day, they did great as far as communicating to making sure our day was perfect. They even let you take engagement or bridal photos which I took advantage of. They even took pics to show on their social media groups how we decorated our venue.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for your kind words, we really appreciate it!! We are so glad you enjoyed the day! :)
  • illustration stars

21 photos · 07/27/2018

Deals

The Springs in Denton 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (940) 435-4034 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Lauren Burcham
Lauren Burcham
General Manager

Fun Fact: I was actually a Springs bride myself, and I just couldn’t stay away after I got married! Wedding are my happiness. I am a dog mom of two. I love to do anything outdoors!

Kaylee Stone
Kaylee Stone
Assistant Manager

Hi! My Name is Kaylee Stone! I was born & raised in Weatherford, TX where I attended primary, intermediate, and high school! I then moved to Stephenville TX in 2018 where I pursued my bachelors degree at Tarleton State University. I graduated from Tarleton in May of 2021, and have been working in the event world ever since! I love to go on adventures and see/experience new things and meet new people! I also enjoy watercolor painting when I have the time and feel inspired! I have a cat fur-baby named Pumpkin, who also goes by P, bean, and cheeto puff!

Blackall Photography Blackall Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff here at the Springs is phenomenal. They've always gone above & beyond for us so you can imagine how well they would take care of their own clients. Customer Service goes beyond just selling a great product- and the Springs has always delivered. They are on the Blackall Photography's short list of amazing professionals-something we don't take lightly. Cheers and happy wedding planning!!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5430 Wildcat Rd Aubrey, TX, 76227

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Denton)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues