The Springs in Denton Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Courtney A. Married on 12/02/2022

Experience at the Ranch

I absolutely had the most perfect day at The Springs, The ranch! It was absolutely stunning and I am so thankful I chose to have an outside wedding. The workers were there during our day but so quiet I never even noticed them! They’re so accommodating and allow for multiple visits to the venue as long as there is not an event taking place. They have a lot of room to seat your large party. 10/10 recommend!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Our team is so happy to hear that it was such an amazing day for you! We truly love all things weddings and love to hear when things so perfectly fall into place!! Congratulations to you two newlyweds!!!
    Alexis Married on 11/06/2022

Such an amazing venue

We had our wedding at the lodge and it was beautiful! The staff was so attentive and helpful! I couldn’t have imagined a better place to have my ceremony and reception! It was the place of my dreams on the day I got to marry the man of my dreams

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Alexis, your wedding was beautiful!! We are so happy you shared such a special day with us, and we wish you both all of the happiness and love as now husband and wife! (:
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 10/27/2022

Incredible

Where do l even begin with how wonderful this venue is! From the first moment I saw it fell in love and knew I wanted to be married there, the scenery is beautiful and the staff is wonderful! They were always so quick to respond with any questions I had and give great recommendations or suggestions for things! I highly highly recommend this venue you will not be disappointed!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Madison! We are so happy to hear that you had the best day ever & that we were able to help with wedding planning questions !! 🥰 We hope newly wed life is treating you two well!!
    Rachel H. Married on 10/13/2022

Loved by all

Our entire wedding guest and party were blown away at how elegant the venue is. We had a great time. Lots of LOVE filled the venue on our wedding day!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you and your families had an amazing day! It was absolutley beautiful Rachel!!
  • Anna
    Anna P. Married on 09/29/2022

Beautiful venue

Everyone at The Springs was fantastic! From our tour to our special day, they did great as far as communicating to making sure our day was perfect. They even let you take engagement or bridal photos which I took advantage of. They even took pics to show on their social media groups how we decorated our venue.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for your kind words, we really appreciate it!! We are so glad you enjoyed the day! :)
    Maddie M. Married on 08/27/2022

Dream wedding

The Springs is a very do it yourself venue and that is exactly what I wanted! It can help keep costs low if you are on a budget. The ladies at the springs communicate well and respond very fast! They have a vendors list that helps with the small things and I would highly recommend attending their open house. Thank you Springs for allowing my husband and I to have our dream wedding. 🤍

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Maddie, Yes, we love all of our DIY couples, and seeing all of hte personal touches they add to our venue to make their sepcial day, THEIR special day, and yours was just beautiful!! We are so glad you enjoyed every minuted of your experience with us, and our team wishes you and your now husband the ABSOLUTE best!! :)
  • Leticia
    Leticia D. Married on 08/21/2022

Extremely understanding

The springs in Aubrey are an excellent place! Not only the place it’s beautiful with an awesome atmosphere, but the staff and management are incredibly accommodating, understanding, happy and easy to work with! Definitely recommend them!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Leticia, thank you SO much for the wonderful review and kind words about our venue and staff! We loved getting to know you and Austin, and thank you for letting us be a part of such a beautiful day. We wish you two (and Mr. Fluff) all the happiness in the world!
  • Ana
    Ana M. Married on 07/17/2022

Absolutely wonderful

We had a wonderful experience with The Springs. Since the beginning we were hooked and kept looking a several locations to find the right one for us.
    We couldn’t believe the price for the beautiful venues plus they always have tons of deals.
    I was so happy at how organized and clear everything was and they answered our questions right away. Their contract was super detailed and they provide so much information about table measurements which I was so happy for.
    Every couple was their wedding day to be fun and memorable and The Springs did that for us so Thank You!!!
    Everyone that we met during our tours was super kind and informative!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Oh my goodness - Ana and Kyler you two are the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review - it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear you two were pleased with our venue and team. :) We wish you both nothing but the best for all your years to come! Thank you again for choosing us as your venue.
    -The Springs Denton Team - Lauren, Maddy & Kaylee
    Tony S. Married on 06/24/2022

Open and Professional

Being LGBTQI community, we had struggled to find a venue that was kind and opening and The Springs Denton came through for us! They were welcoming and professional. We cannot express how beautiful the venue was. Clean restrooms and great views for all your photographers cameras. Open spaces were another thing that attracted us to the venue. I would recommend this venue, and have been, to anyone wanting a beautiful wedding.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Tony, what an honor it was to get to be a part of your special day and the journey to get there! 😊 Thank you SO much for your sweet words and amazing review. We absolutely loved getting to know y'all and have y'all here, and we could not be happier that you enjoyed your experience and beautiful day. We wish you & Jose ALL the love for many years to come!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 05/28/2022

The Springs in Denton

Amazing! We loved every aspect of this venue. Easy for vendors, beautiful location, responsive and helpful management, unlimited visits: everything you could want!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

You are so sweet, Sarah! Thank you for the great review! We truly loved having you all here and getting to be a part of such a beautiful day for y'all. Your special details were so thoughtful and gorgeous! We hope marriage is filled with all the joy and blessings!
    Ashley R. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The venue is absolutely gorgeous.

This venue was perfect for our wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is amazing!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Y'all are so sweet! Thank you so much for this awesome review- It was truly such a joy having you both here for your beautiful day, and we wish y'all many more to come :)
  • CRYSTAL
    Crystal Married on 03/24/2022

Beautiful Venue

We booked The Lodge at The Springs in Aubrey/Denton for our wedding. We loved the flexibility in choosing our own vendors and items for our ceremony and reception. We also had access to the venue the entire day which allowed us to create our own timeline. The team was very responsive to emails and texts. They answered questions and made sure we had everything we needed before and on our wedding day. There are also so many places to take photos! Our guests loved the venue and so did we!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Crystal, thank you SO much for this amazing review! The photos are absolutely STUNNING! :) We truly loved getting to help & be a part of such a perfect day for y'all. It was such a joy having you all here & we hope your future together is filled with all the love & happiness!

Much love,
    -The Springs Denton Team
    Elizabeth C. Married on 03/18/2022

Breathtaking and Beautiful

This Springs in Denton at the Lodge is an abosutltely beautiful venue. The staff was amazing the whole time, I was able to visit whenever needed and on the day of they were super responsive and helpful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we felt like we were literally at a lodge in the mountains. The flowers and natural look was amazing for our pictures. The inside was so beautiful and they had set up the tables exactly as requested. The roaring fireplace added to the ambiance. I would recommend this venue to any and everyone getting married!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Elizabeth! Thank you SO much for this sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure getting to help be a part of your beautiful day. We love that you loved the "destination wedding" feel, right in Texas! It was truly perfect and we could not be more excited for you to begin this new special chapter in life together! Congratulations again, y'all. :)
    Katia Married on 03/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My daughters perfect Quinceanera!

This was for my daughters Quinceanera not a wedding but basically the same thing! So impressed by service from start to finish! Seriously from the moment we toured to the day of the event, they were absolutely awesome and accommodating! Even now 3 months AFTER the event they’re helping me with something I needed!
    Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL grounds!
    People complemented us for days after the party on this beautiful place! Definitely recommend! Thank you guys for all your help making sure our day was perfect!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Katia, we cannot thank you enough for this review and your kind words! Your daughter's Quince looked like an absolute FAIRYTALE, and we feel so honored that we got to be a part of such a special day for your family! We are so happy that you enjoyed the venue and your time here. :) We loved having you here and getting to help along the entire journey. We wish you all the happiness and blessings for many more years to come!
    Audrey Married on 02/17/2022

10/10 Would Recommend!

We planned our wedding really quick (in 5 months) and the Springs was our first venue stop. After looking at other venues, I jumped on getting a spot at the Springs at Denton. It was perfect and the value was amazing. Everyone on staff was very helpful and responsive, it made it so easy for everything to run smoothly. Beautiful venue, bridal suite and property!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Audrey, thank you so much for this super sweet review! 🤍 Your day was truly so beautiful and we loved getting to help be a part of such a special part of your journey in life together. 😊 We are so glad that everything went smoothly and that y'all enjoyed your perfect day! You two are so sweet. Congratulations once again!
    Ashlyn S. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Prom for church youth group

We held our church prom out at The Springs Wedding venue. We had 300 youth attend. They had so much fun! The venue is so so beautiful and the staff is incredibly nice! Highly recommend this location!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review, Ashlyn! We absolutely loved having you all here :) It was such a fun day and we are SO happy y'all enjoyed it!
    Erica S. Married on 01/03/2022

The Springs

The Springs was amazing! First off, The Lodge is BEAUTIFUL! Our guest constantly complemented the location. The staff at The Springs were amazing. They answered every question I had and constantly kept me in the loop when it came to new guidelines. On the day of the wedding they made sure to ask if everything was going ok. They communicated very well with my coordinator. Overall, I was more than satisfied with this venue and made my special day unforgettable!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Ahhh Erica thank you so much for this amazing review! We absolutely LOVED working with you, and are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We love hearing this type of feedback from our brides, it is why we ladies love our job. We wish you and Jeremy a life full of love and happiness!
  • D'layne
    D'layne K. Married on 12/23/2021

Best day ever

They are so sweet and helpful.
    So easy to get in contact with. As well as answer any and all questions we had.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you for your kind workds and this amazing review! We were happy to help you during this exciting time, and hope that your day was as perfect as you have ever imagined it to be!
  • Adrianna
    Adrianna Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing venue!

I would recommend any couple to have their wedding at The Springs! My husband and I had our wedding at The Ranch, and it was stunning. We fell in love with the venue the day we toured it and the staff made it an easy choice to be our venue. They made such a special day go so smoothly. 100% recommend!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you for this review Adrianna! It means so much to us when we receive this sort of response after weddings! We are glad you loved our venue the Ranch and had a splendid time on your wedding day. We hope that you are loving married life. We cannot wait to see your photos!
    Liz E. Married on 12/02/2021

The springs is gorgeous!

The Springs Denton is an absolutely stunning venue. We booked The Lodge for a June 2020 wedding. We wanted to get married outdoors and loved the natural landscaping and backdrop. We also loved that the venue looked like a mountain lodge that took you out of Texas. It was like having a destination wedding without traveling. Kathy was so helpful when we initially toured the property. It was the first venue that didn't just ask me, the bride, questions and ignored the groom. She asked my fiancé how he proposed and what was important to him. She also connected with my in-laws. That really made us feel special and one of the reasons we booked. Then, due to COVID, we decided to postpone. It was probably the first round of postponements and it was so new to everyone. But Kathy and The Springs worked with us to postpone. We were so thankful they were flexible during such a stressful time!! Kathy and team were very communicative throughout the whole process and provided us with any updates on COVID requirements. They also worked with our coordinator for a last minute room setup due to weather and we were able to have a beautiful ceremony indoors. Our wedding day was perfect and the venue was gorgeous!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

What a phenomenal review! Liz, thank you for those incredibly kind words; they definitely made our day. Making connections with our couples is so important to us. This job isn't just a job for us, but an experience, as well as the first steps you and your fiance take towards your big day! We thrive on helping our couples envision their special day in our two venues and understand that your wedding is a once in a lifetime event that we want to help make PERFECT! Your engagement was unlike anything anyone has ever seen or dealt with, but you were incredible throughout the entire process. Thank you for your kindness and patience. To this day, us girls in the office are still obsessing over your green color scheme in the Lodge. Definitely one of our absolute favorites. We hope you and Ryan are loving married life. We wish you all the best.
    Sophia N. Married on 11/21/2021

Best Venue Possible!

Working with The Springs Denton was a joy in every way! The team there are all wonderful, so kind, thoughtful, responsive, and helpful! They responded to my questions quickly and were always so helpful in the advice and care they gave. From the tour to the booking, to the wedding day, everything with the venue was perfect. The space is gorgeous, clean, and organized. I felt so much peace as soon as I stepped into the venue, and I am so glad that we chose this special place for our special day! I cannot recommend this venue enough! We loved everything about it, as did our guests!

There was plenty of space for 150 people, plenty of bathrooms which were clean and nice, and the landscaping made a perfect place for yard games. The setup was perfect with no problems at all. The team is professional and so welcoming! We love this venue! Book them now!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Sophia, thank you so much for this beautiful review! Everything you said, from the landscaping and venue set-up to the ladies in the office, we truly appreciate your kind words towards us! This is such an incredible review, I cannot wait to make sure the entire team has seen it. It was such a joy to be part of your amazing day/. We are glad to hear that it was everything you've ever dreamed about. Enjoy your holiday's and we hope marriage keeps you on cloud 9! All our best
    Brooke B. Married on 11/20/2021

A Wonderful Wedding Venue

The Springs in Aubrey was an amazing wedding venue decision! On the wedding day, they were very responsive with any needs we might have had, and leading up the wedding day their communication was very good and fast as well. The venue looked spectacular, and was all ready to go for the vendors to arrive upon arrival. Having the venue for the majority of the day was also great. I would definitely recommend The Lodge, or any Springs venue for that matter for your wedding day!!

The Springs in Denton's reply:

What a wonderful review Brooke! Thank you for your kind words towards our venue, they truly mean a lot. We are happy to hear that you loved your special day at the Lodge! We wish you the very best in life and with your marriage.
    Bailey S. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We got married at the ranch and it was absolutely wonderful. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I honestly could not have asked for a more beautiful venue.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Thank you for your five star review Bailey! We greatly appreciate what you had to say about our venues and staff. It is so important to us that every bride feels welcomed, comfortbale and confident about their wedding venue! We are happy to hear that everything was so positive with your experience with us. Thank you and we wish you all the best!
  • Y
    Yanel T. Married on 10/24/2021

The Ranch _ Denton Springs Event Venue

To put it simple. The Ranch venue is gorgeous as well as the garden, left many of my guests speechless. Elizabeth was such a sweetheart throught the whole process and always responded quickly to any of my questions and doubts. Loved the whole experience.

The Springs in Denton's reply:

Adilene, thank you so much for this incredible review! I can't believe you and Patrick are already married. I remember when I first toured you both and now your big day has already gone by.
illustration stars