THE SPRINGS in Denton Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Denton 4
THE SPRINGS in Denton 5
  • Cindy

Cindy and Tommy Nguyen · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wanting a beautiful dreamy wedding but not have to break your bank? THIS IS THE VENUE!

With the overwhelming amount of venue to chose from Springs made it so easy to chose them because they were the only one that check all the boxes I was looking for in a venue. Cost effective? Check. Easy going? Check. Quick responsiveness? Check. Cant rent for the whole day? Check. Can bring in own vendors without any extra fee or crazy costs? Check. Clean and ABSOLUTELY beautiful? Check. Information with all the resources needed to plan a perfect wedding? Check, Check, Check. Not to forget to mention they have a great social media following so you can always get ideas for any type of wedding for any season or weather! The ONLY thing that would have literally made this venue THE MOST PERFECT VENUE is if they had a separated "open-window concept, indoor ceremony building to have for incase of rainy weather instead of having to have it inside the reception area. But over all the simple best and beautiful venue we could have asked for and yet remained in our budget by allowing us to personally have our own vendors etc. I don't regret one bit with going with this venue (even though it rained like crazy on my wedding day and I couldn't use the backyard ceremony area like I had imagine) because they are just that great and professional and accommodating.

THE SPRINGS in Denton 6
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 12
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 13
    Sent on 05/07/2019

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Thanks for this amazing review! The Springs had a wonderful time helping you with your wedding. Your wedding was amazing:)
  • Hannah

Hannah Lytle · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing Day & Venue

This venue was more than I could’ve ever imagined! They were responsive, professional, easily collaborated with my vendors and the space was absolutely beautiful! We did a wedding in August and it was perfect! The weather cooled down, the sunset was beautiful and the view over the hills behind the lodge were incredible! We would recommend this venue 10/10!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 14
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 21
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 22
    Sent on 09/04/2019

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Hi Hannah! Thank you so much for this sweet review. We truly loved having your family and friends here, + you were all a pleasure to work with. Your day was beautiful for a beautiful couple! :) We wish y'all the best!

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2019

Best Venue and Best People!

This place is amazing! It is so beautiful and the people, literally every single person I spoke to was super helpful and friendly. They have phenomenal resources that makes wedding planning a breeze! I am so happy we chose The Springs to get married!

Sent on 10/10/2019

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Thank you Lauren! The Springs in Denton was honored to host your special day! We wish you the best and happiness to come for many years!
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 07/07/2019

Our dream venue!

Where to start. The Springs (Lodge) location was a dream. It sat on an overlook that gave a gorgeous backdrop for our guests to enjoy. The outdoor ceremony site was beautiful. The indoors provided much needed AC for our Summer wedding. The interior was impeccable with the stone and wood all over which went nicely with the greenery and floral decorations we used. And it all came at such a value! We were blown away. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Emilie Ibana · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect day

We FELL IN LOVE with The Lodge the minute we walked in. It was the only venue we looked at. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and it was PERFECT. I texted the girls at The Springs random questions and they always answered back within minutes, everyone was so kind, all our guests absolutely loved the venue. It was the most perfect day ever. I will always remember my wedding day and will always love The Lodge :)

Sent on 06/28/2019

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2019

Simply Perfect!

The Lodge at The Springs Event Venue in Denton was the PERFECT venue for my wedding! The venue is breathtakingly beautiful and the grounds are meticulously kept. The location is ideal in that it is so close to the DFW area, but when you look off the back patio over solid woods as far as you can see, you feel completely removed from the city. Pictures do not fully capture the beauty and romantic ambiance of this place. Once I toured The Lodge, I absolutely fell in love. One walk down the aisle and I knew my decision had been made.

The staff at The Springs are so professional, organized, and helpful. Working with this team simplified the planning process and gave me confidence that our wedding day would go exactly as planned. Each vendor we'd hired spoke highly of The Springs and mentioned that they were great to work with. Knowing that our venue had such a good reputation among those in the wedding industry gave us peace of mind that we had made the right choice.

Although they host hundreds of brides each year, I felt that we were given undivided attention throughout the entire planning process and especially on our wedding day. The Lodge was absolutely the perfect venue for my wedding and I would recommend it to anyone. I can not speak highly enough of this staff and venue!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 23
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 24
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 25
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 26
    Sent on 07/07/2019

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Venue!

We had our wedding at the Springs in Denton at the Lodge. It was so beautiful and everything we hoped for! The staff was amazing from start to finish. Any question I had along the way they were quick to respond and always helpful. Day of our wedding they adding a special touch leaving a note for us. It was just a sweet touch. Beautiful venue and couldn't have been happier with our decision!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Bevin

Bevin · Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing Day

I fell in love with this venue the second I walked in! It was the first venue I visited and even after looking at tons of venues, I know this was the one! The staff are so sweet and helpful. I actually got married on Monday of spring break and saved so much money. The outdoor ceremony site will take your breath away! I had the most amazing wedding day and can't thank The Springs enough 💕

Sent on 03/31/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/20/2018

10 stars!

My husband and I toured one venue and this was it. We stepped foot on this property and were absolutely in love with the quality and beauty of the building and landscape. They thought of everything and MORE when they designed this place, including multiple microphones, outlets the the tops of the exposed beams so you can hang twinkle lights, and a secret staircase for the bride and groom to make their grand entrance at the reception. All the personel were extremely weloming and friendly and allowed up to take bridal portraits on property. I would recommended this venue to ANYONE and rate it far above and beyond 5 stars, if I could!

Sent on 11/20/2018

christina · Married on 12/18/2018

Gorgeous Venue!

The venue was stunning, the staff was excellent and we are already recommending them to EVERYONE we know in hopes that they'll also book The Springs, so we can celebrate there again, soon! Trust me, you won't regret it.

THE SPRINGS in Denton 27
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 28
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 29
    Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

The LODGE all the HEART eyes!

THE LODGE. We absolutely loved this venue!! This was the 2nd venue we toured and the second we walked in my fiancé (now husband) said THIS is where our wedding will be and I obviously agreed because its BEAUTIFUL! Kathy and her team were so easy to work with and very organized. All of our family and friends raved about how beautiful the venue was!! We had the ceremony outside thank goodness for Texas and its 72 degree weather on Saturday November 24th. It was incredible. The reception was held inside and wow that fireplace is gorgeous! I also appreciated The Springs private Facebook group for brides/vendors, it was incredibly resourceful and almost made me feel at ease that I could post a question and someone would answer quickly. We truly have no complaints. Awesome day. Awesome venue. Awesome staff. Thank you so much for the wedding venue of our dreams!!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 30
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 43
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Roberta Mercedes · Married on 10/27/2018

A great place

I got in love with this place from the very first moment I saw it. I chosen them and I am so glad I have done that.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing, beautiful and simply elegant! Everything I wanted in a venue is right here at The Springs. My husband and I toured this place and we fell in love. We were so happy with the great management, so professional and nice. The Springs, The Lodge made my dream wedding come true. It was so perfect for our special day!!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 44
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 45
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 46
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2018

We had toured many venues and my then-fiancé was not interested in any of them. Once we walked into The Lodge, his jaw dropped and he goes, “we’re getting married here.” It was a little more than what we were expecting to spend, but it was well worth the money. It’s absolutely beautiful! The grounds are well kept, nothing was dirty at all. The staff was so easy to work with and it was super easy to text them!! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. Nothing beats the view from the back patio!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lara · Married on 07/19/2018

We had our daughter’s wedding there on a weekday and I couldn’t have asked for a better place.. staff was very accommodating and helpful through out the whole event. I love that we had The Ranch to ourselves. Every vendor they recommended was on time and met our expectations.. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking g for the perfect wedding!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 47
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 48
    Sent on 07/24/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

What a beautiful couple and wedding! Thank you for your outstanding review. We loved hosting your daughter's special day here at The Ranch!
  • Valerie

THE SPRINGS in Denton 52
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 53
    Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

She was such a BEAUTIFUL bride! Thank you very much for your awesome review! Thank you for choosing us for your daughter's special day!

Sarai · Married on 07/06/2018

I got married at the Lodge on 7/6/18. This venue is absolutely breathtaking! I toured it while it was still under construction, and I had actually really just been there to tour the Ranch venue on the same estate. However, as soon as I walked into the Lodge my jaw dropped! Even though it wasn’t finished yet, it was so beautiful. That fireplace with the surrounding floor to ceiling windows though! One of the assistants, Emily, gave the tour, and she was so sweet and not at all pushy. I knew immediately this was the one I wanted, but I had another tour after that so I didn’t book that day, but I quickly scheduled another tour (which was so easy, all you have to do is text them), and I booked that day. The manager Kathy is super sweet as well, and even came to visit me in the bridal suite on the morning of my wedding. The morning of my wedding it was so much fun to watch everyone in the bridal party who hadn’t seen the venue yet. I could tell they were impressed! I’ve received so many compliments from my guests as well, many saying it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lili · Married on 07/03/2018

Wow what a beautiful location to have a wedding! The staff at The Springs at Denton are true professionals. They promptly answered all my questions and they ensured a smooth wedding day. They treat you like family there and my wife and I felt so welcomed. Thank you to Kathy and team for making our wedding day a dream come true :)

Sent on 07/17/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Lili, we LOVED having you two at The Springs! Your sweet words make our hearts sing with joy! We wish you all the best in this wonderful journey together.

Jenni · Married on 06/15/2018

I would recommend The Springs to everyone! The staff was amazing to work with. They were an email or text message away and they always responded right away. I really felt like they were here to help us. If I wasn't sure about vendors or what items I may need for the wedding, they were always so willing to help me. Our wedding was amazing and a huge part of that was because of The Springs!

Sent on 06/27/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Hi Jenni! Thank you so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate it! We were so happy to help you with your wedding in every step of the way!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

There are no words for how beautiful The Lodge in Denton is. Our big day was June 2nd of 2018 and we couldn’t be happier with The Lodge. They provided open houses leading up to our day where you could bring friends and family to tour the grounds and also had many preferred vendors there so you could make some educated, wonderful choices for the big day. The beauty and view of the venue speaks for itself and I can’t even tell you how many people have told me it was the most beautiful/fun wedding they have ever been to. You don’t even feel like you’re in Texas when you’re at the Lodge. It is tucked away in the hills and trees of Aubrey so it reminded me a lot of being home in Michigan. The bridal and grooms suites were sooo nice and cozy! Very roomy. The flow of the reception area was perfectly laid out. Any time we had questions or concerns, we received very quick answers and they were just so helpful with everything. Guests even made a point to compliment their on site security guard for goodness sakes. I never felt more comfortable for an event in my life! I was very touched by the dedication that went into giving us the best day ever. I wish we could go back to that day and I will forever love and cherish the memories of our wedding. Thank you to The Springs of Denton!!!!!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 54
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 62
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 63
    Sent on 06/18/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Laura, you made such a beautiful bride! Thank you for the oustanding review and photos. We wish you so much happiness in your new lives together as husband and wife!

Abby · Married on 05/10/2018

We got married at The Lodge in Denton on May 10th, and we absolutely LOVED our venue. We knew it was the one for us the minute we walked in during our tour. It‘s absolutely gorgeous and almost feels like you aren’t in Texas anymore. All of our family and friends kept raving about how beautiful it was, and we can’t say enough good things about the staff. They are so helpful, answering questions and letting us drop by ahead of time, as well as being around to make sure things were set up correctly and everything went well day-of. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Would definitely recommend it to everyone, especially those who love the mountains or forest (like us), but is getting married in Texas out of convenience for family. It was perfect!

THE SPRINGS in Denton 64
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 65
    THE SPRINGS in Denton 66
    Sent on 06/02/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review Abby! It's means the world! We were happy to host your special day here!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

We LOVED our wedding at The Springs! Ours was in the Lodge and we got complements all night about how gorgeous it was! We happened to have a little cold front come through the day of our wedding and they even turned the fireplace on for us even though it was April. It made the whole thing a bit more magical.

Sent on 05/09/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of and more! Congrats to you and your HUSBAND!!!

Desiree · Married on 04/06/2018

The Lodge is simply beautiful and we couldn't have had better customer service. Not only the day of, but from the moment we booked we were able to reach out and have our questions or concerns answered almost immediately. A few things that sold us (besides how beautiful the venue is) were the staff, the ability to have the venue all day, the bride and groom suites, and the freedom to bring in our own vendors.

Sent on 05/23/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Desiree, it was a JOY to have you here! Thank you for your kind words!

Linley · Married on 03/16/2018

From the moment we toured The Lodge, we knew we had to have our wedding ceremony and reception here! We loved that we were able to have the venue for the full day of our wedding. We were able to relax and not feel rushed on our big day! Every correspondence from booking to post has been quick, easy, efficient, and clear. We had no surprises, and were extremely pleased with the service as well as the amazingly beautiful backdrop for our event and photos. We would HIGHLY recommend looking no further than The Lodge for your wedding. :)

Sent on 04/02/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Linley!! We truly enjoyed having you here and hope it was everything you dreamed of and more!

Marianne · Married on 02/23/2018

The Springs Denton was such an awesome place to have our wedding!! Kathy and her team are top notch! They are flexible people and do everything they can to help. They are very communicative and considerate. We picked the Springs because they allowed us to bring in our own vendors but still supplied all the tables and chairs. The setup was great. Even though we had to perform the ceremony indoors because of weather, it was still beautiful. Everyone thought the venue was so beautiful. We are so lucky to have been married at such a wonderful place. Thank you!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Denton's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words Marianne! It was our pleasure to host your special day here! It was truly beautiful! Thank you again!