Rosedale, MD 21237 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Beauty Expressions

Bridal Beauty Expresssions is an on-sit bridal hair and makeup company. Our certified hair and makeup artists work with you to make your look and your day fabulous.

It's the small things that make a woman feel special.

Serving Maryland and surrounding areas.

apple tree studios 6
cropagavi
img643

6 Reviews for Bridal Beauty Expressions

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2013

Andrea and her team are amazing! It's very rare when every single bridesmaid likes their hair - and each one loved it! We got so many compliments and a inquires for future weddings.

My hair stayed as beautiful throughout the entire night as it did when they left. My make up was flawless - I seriously cannot thank them enough for their work :) fantastic.... !

Sent on 10/29/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2013

I recently got married on 9/7/2013. I was very anxious about my hair and make-up as I am not one to wear much make-up and never get my hair "done" aside from getting hair cuts at the hair cuttery with whoever is available to take a walk-in. I booked Andrea initially because I found that her rates were actually less expensive than most of the salons in my area, even with the travel fee for her to come to the site where my girls and I were getting ready. She had some good advice and asked me about my preferences which was very nice since I was also concerned with looking too made-up or not like myself on my wedding day. The day of the wedding she was on time and prepared, and my hair and make-up was perfect! She also did 4 of my bridesmaids hair and 3 of their make-ups, in addition to my mom's hair & make-up; all of them had choosen their own hair style and showed her a picture and Andrea was able to do it all! My bridesmaids were all impressed and loved their hair and make-up. I would definitely recommend Andrea, and plan on going to her again for the next wedding I am in! :)

Sent on 09/29/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2013

This is now the second time I have seen Andrea from Bridal Beauty Expressions in action. She did the hair and make-up at my good friend's wedding, which I was a bridesmaid in, and then when it was my turn I knew who I wanted to do mine. Andrea was very flexible and was able to do whatever we wanted with our hair. I loved my hair and make-up day of and after having it done is when I truly felt like a bride. All my bridesmaids loved her as well. I rave about her to others and will continue to recommend her to brides!!

Sent on 07/17/2013