Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

About Blush Events

There just aren't enough hours in a day! Planning a wedding gets overwhelming: you're constantly adding to your to-do list, trying to complete your vision without breaking the bank, managing schedules, and hoping everyone that's involved will be happy with your wedding day. Without a wedding planner you basically have a second job.

Blush Events is a full service wedding planning company offering full planning, day of coordination, and A La Carte options. Blush Events is based out of Hoboken, NJ and proudly serves New Jersey, New York City, Westchester and Rockland Counties.

Take a deep breath, your day will be incredible!

2TanveerAustin877
CaribbeanWedding7
47a2d826b3127cce98549b84e07b00000035108AYuGjhu1auJ

41 Reviews for Blush Events

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

We got Blush Events as a day of coordinator for a September wedding in Westchester. My mom and I planned my entire wedding and early on knew what we were looking for a decided against hiring a full planner given we had 18 months to do it. As the wedding got closer we quickly realized that given that the ceremony was happening at a Catholic Church 30 minutes away from the reception coupled with all the other million little details for the day that we needed some help for things to run smoothly. From the moment we spoke with TJ we were blown away by her attention to detail and how professional and organized she was. She asked us questions that we had never even thought of that proved to essential for ensuring the flow of things made sense. She shared her master schedule template with us that was the most unbelievably comprehensive wedding related document I could have ever imagined. Additionally she gave us honest feedback to ensure our day went as perfectly as possible and politely steered us away from some things that we thought were good ideas that really were not. As the day grew closer TJ regularly reached out to me to ensure I was getting her the information she needed and just to check in and see how I was feeling. I felt like she truly invested time with me and my mom to ensure that my day would be as perfect as possible. On my wedding day, TJ and her team were with us every step away of the way, starting at my parents house, a first look location, the Church, and ultimately the reception all the while helping wrangle a large bridal party. They were professional, positive, and just fun to be around the entire day. Anything we asked of them they made happen I swear in what seemed like an instant. The schedule TJ put together for us before the wedding proved to be the most integral part of making the day smooth and her manner of keeping us to it was perfect (not pushy but gentle reminders of what we were supposed to do next). Thinking back on my wedding day what

Sent on 10/15/2016

Kajal · Married on 08/13/2016

We cannot thank TJ and her team at Blush Events enough for their hard work and dedication in coordinating our wedding events! We worked closely with Marissa and TJ for day of coordination for four of our wedding events (sangeet, garba, wedding, and reception). They started working with us about 5 weeks prior to our wedding date and kept us on track in the days leading up to the wedding. They were always available to talk over the phone or through texting (even late at night). Marissa worked diligently on our event itineraries which were detailed and accurate. They contacted and coordinated with all of our vendors and made the few weeks before our wedding stress-free. During the actual events, everything was on time and perfect. We were VERY pleased with the outcome of all of our events. For an indian wedding, it was amazing we weren't delayed! I recommend Blush Events to any couple looking for a group of team members dedicated to making your wedding day flawless. They are a respectful, caring, and knowledgable team that will get things done!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Erin · Married on 06/18/2016

Hire Blush Events! I hired Blush as a Day-of coordinator. As a project manager by trade, I had all of my vendors booked well in advance of the wedding but wanted to avoid some of the day-of stresses I had seen so many of my friends suffer through. I hired Blush because their sample timeline was very impressive, the team seemed incredibly competent and great personalities I would want surrounding us on our wedding day, and they had previously worked with our guest hotel and venue! Little did I know that my work would get incredibly busy 2 months before and they would swoop in to the save the day. Blush's DOC services start a month in advance. I worked primarily with Marissa as TJ was on maternity leave (TJ still responded to a lot of our emails!!) As a lead coordinator, Marissa is a dream. She followed up with vendors promptly, built out our wedding day timeline and made sure everyone knew where to be and when. The timeline went through multiple revisions until my husband and I were happy with the flow of the day. On the wedding day, Marissa and Jenna ran our day like wedding day ninjas. We did have one or two mishaps (the bus transporting all of our family got pulled over in Hoboken and delayed the start of the ceremony) but they managed everything with grace and ease. Even little things like moving decorations from the cocktail hour to reception seemed like they happened instantly. When we got back to our hotel, Blush had leftovers for us to snack on and all of our decorations packed up and waiting for us. When they say stress-free wedding day, they mean it. You should hire a DOC, but you should really hire Blush! Blush Events - thanks for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Blush Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Style By Smita
    Style By Smita Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great work and beautiful service

• The Funktion Wedding and Dance Band
    The Funktion Wedding and Dance Band Wedding Bands

Great and easy to work with! Enjoyed working with Blush- from vendor to vendor-- its a pleasure watching someone on the scene making it happen with a smile

• Hoboken, 07030 See on map