Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About You & Yours Celebration Design

When you gather your loved ones to celebrate something special, you deserve to be fully present in that beautiful experience. We're looking for couples who want to craft a truly unique celebration?rich in both meaning and beauty.

Follow You & Yours Celebration Design on

kampweddingsmounttremperarts 029

3 Reviews for You & Yours Celebration Design

• Diana

Diana · Married on 05/14/2016

Lindsay was a true asset in helping in the day of my wedding. She had all the details worked out, thought of everything I didn't have time to or forgot about. We really wanted wish lanterns released at the end of the night and she coordinated this seamlessly with the venue, allowing my now husband and I to simply enjoy them without having to hand them out and light them for everyone. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Angela · Married on 05/23/2015

I am the groom's mom. I hired Lindsay from a friend's reference. We had the reception in my back yard and I knew I would need help running things so that I could enjoy the wedding. My daughter-in-law wanted to do most of the planning, so we had Lindsay help us with initial ideas and then follow-ups at regular intervals before the wedding. She helped to keep all of us on track and had ideas and suggestions to help us along the way. She was at the rehearsal and maintained charts and a schedule for the whole wedding party. On the wedding day, she was at my house at 7:30am (12:00 wedding) to help set up and make sure everything was in order. Then she was at the wedding and made sure everyone was prepared and at the right spot. (The wedding was at Waterloo Village.) We had snacks for the wedding party and family involved in pictures after the ceremony and Lindsay made sure everything was set up for that. Lindsay then came right to the house to prepare for the reception. She helped get everything set up and then continued throughout the entire reception making sure everything was running smoothly. I was able to enjoy the entire day with my son and new daughter because Lindsay was so amazing with everything. She is so sweet, calm and efficient. I never felt like anything was wrong and if she needed something from me - she made it very easy for me to get her the answer and then relax. I honestly wouldn't have made it through the day without her. I cannot sing her praises enough. If you need a lot of help - or just a little, Lindsay is the absolute best person to hire for the job. And she feels like part of the family now!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Evan · Married on 05/23/2015

Lindsay really is great. She helped my wife and I out before the wedding making sure that we had everything finished on time but was not pushy or making things worse. She made everything easier. The whole day ran flawlessly due to Lindsay's help. There is not enough I can say about how awesome she is!

Sent on 06/02/2015