Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Bluebell Events

Bluebell- associated with constancy, gratitude and everlasting love.

Bluebell Events is a wedding planner based in Los Angeles. Charley Izabella King, the owner of the company, has been creating bespoke and enduring memories since 2010. She knows how to put on a show. With Bluebell Events, expect your wildest dreams to be unveiled.

The company’s services will give you more than just perfection. Through their offerings, they will make your vision a reality. Couples may pick from:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Bluebell Events serves Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, San Diego and the surrounding region. They are also open to destination weddings and travel.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (4)
Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)

Charley is an absolute dream maker!!!! She created a dream wedding for us ten years ago and now has out done herself with a fairytale wedding that no one could have thought was possible. She is kind, talented, warm, loving and wants to make sure the special day is perfect. And Lottie and the rest of the team were amazing, wonderful and perfect!!! I couldn't think of a more wonderful person to create the wedding of your dreams!!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin? Charley is the absolute best in the business. I hired Charley after things with my previous planner were not working out, and completely saved us - I was starting to lose hope in the planning process, and she came in and reinvigorated my excitement for the day. Charley's professionalism impressed us, her style and taste were impeccable. As a little girl growing up, I always dreamed of this perfect wedding day, and when I got engaged, I spent hours on Pinterest looking at wedding details... Charley brought all of my dreams to life. She looked at my Pinterest board and totally saw my vision. When it came to wedding weekend, she made me feel completely calm, because I knew she had everything covered. She was so sweet to check in and text me throughout the days leading up to the wedding, letting me know that she had everything under control! On the day of the wedding, Charley and her team were incredible. From steaming our dresses in the morning, to helping my sister bustle my dress, to helping me change my shoes for dancing, her team was just wonderful. Even at the end of the long day, Charley and her team made sure everything got brought back to my hotel at the end of the night, and they even added some extra sweet touches to our honeymoon suite to welcome us home. I cannot thank Charley enough - Over the past few days, I have received numerous compliments from my friends and family, saying it was the MOST beautiful wedding they have ever attended, all thanks to Charley. I hope to recommend her to all of my friends getting married in the future!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Bluebell Events FAQ

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderfully Professional and with a flair for detail

Charley is the most talented wedding planner I have ever had the pleasure to work with. We have been colleagues for eight years now and she is always consistently on top of her game, providing her brides with complete and comprehensively detailed planning. You can clearly see by the amazing photos she posts on her website and Facebook that her eye for style and personalization is what makes her events unique. Any couple that hires Charley to plan their wedding or event will surely have the most perfect and memorable celebration they could imagine!

I have had the professional pleasure of working with Charley King and Bluebell Events on a regular basis for over 2 years. Charley is absolutely brilliant! She consistently produces events that are tailored to each client with flawless perfection. Charley truly knows how to create glamorous events! She thoroughly handles every detail of every event for her clients with calm lovely charm and results that only refined experience and dedication can produce.

Charley King of Bluebell Events is not only an incredible event designer with great taste and creativity, but she's also a truly wonderful person. With Charley, you're bound to have a beautiful, well-run event, and a team that will take great care of you! Embrace Life Photography is always excited when we get to work with Bluebell Events.

Charley and her team at Bluebell events are the best in the industry! They make our jobs as photographers so easy and organized so that we can concentrate on getting the couples the most amazing photos to document their day. When couples don't hire a wedding planner or a good one we end up being the go to people. This takes away from moments that we could be capturing for the couple to have for generations to come! Bluebell events always are organized and have the best team around to design your perfect wedding! Every event we have worked with Bluebell events turns out to be a dream wedding each one better than the last! I highly recommend Charley and Bluebell Events!

Woodland Hills, CA 91364   See On Map
310-770-2898 (phone) 323-656-8809 (fax)
Bluebell Events is a wedding planner from Los Angeles, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, and San Diego. Bluebell Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in weddings and events of all types..