Bluebell Events Reviews

Bluebell Events 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Fabian · Married on 09/07/2019

Out-of-this-world Wedding Planner for our Dream Wedding

There are not enough words to explain how wonderful Charley King (Bluebell Events) is! Charley created the wedding beyond our dreams and we could not be more grateful. She not only made the planning process a complete blast - and has the best vendors around - but she also made our wedding day run so smoothly! As the bride, I never once worried that my dress or my bridesmaids' dresses would be wrinkled, that there wouldn't be time for photos, or that anything bad would happen throughout the busy day. I was so stress free and never once felt anything but complete happiness! Charley is the most AMAZING wedding planner out there and I strongly advise you pick her before looking for anyone else! She is a true gem! Thank you so, so much Charley! We love you!!!
    xoxo Love, David & Kelly

Sent on 09/24/2019

Anita Kohavi · Married on 07/27/2019

WOW!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

There are not enough words in the dictionary to express the professionalism! dedication! execution! compassion! understanding! that you and all the crew with Bluebell Events delivered on my son's wedding day. From the minute I met you last year, besides being beautiful and gorgeous, you were on top of EVERY email, vendor, invoice, and endless communications. As if that was not enough, on the day of the wedding you TOPPED it all, and you and your entire crew pampered the bride and groom and the entire wedding party throughout the evening. The wedding was beyond our expectations. All vendors that you recommended were outstanding. May God bless you and your team with love, strength, and compassion to continue to create memories for generations to come.

Life is good,
    Thank you again from all the Kohavi family and the newlyweds.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Maria

Maria Corrigan · Married on 07/17/2019

Absolutely Extraordinary

Charley was the most incredible planner we could have ever wished for! She was amazing in every single way. From all the vendors she brought on board, her creative ideas and plans for our wedding, the way she dealt with my family, and to her amazing heart. She made the whole process so easy from the start as we have a baby and a busy lifestyle. Charley was a saint the whole way through. Our wedding party included 25 people and she was able to keep everyone inline for our rehearsal dinner, wedding and to the after party! She really is and always will be our British Godmother. Any couple who is lucky to have her on their special day really is blessed by the weddings gods! We’re so grateful that we had her and are so happy to have a new friend in our lives. Thank you again Charley for everything. You and your whole team were so sweet and professional xx Love Maria and Nick

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Bluebell Events 8

Vana and John Corrigan · Married on 07/17/2019

Fairytale wedding

First of all, I can't thank Charlie King enough for making my beautiful daughters Maria and son in law Nicks wedding the most incredible moment we have ever experienced in life.
    Charlie is the most professional, inspirational individual that you would want to plan a big moment. The food was incredible too. The staff at the Ranch were amazing ”nothing was too much” the flowers were beautiful it was like having Chelsea flower show all to ourselves. The wedding cake was to die for. The taste, presentation was so elegant and exquisite.
    The afterparty that was put on by the ranch was the ”icing on the cake” and complimented the day wonderfully.
    A massive thank you to everyone involved.
    Vana & John Corrigan

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Christina

Christina Moncrief · Married on 06/30/2019

So Much More Than Just an Event Planner

I met Charley when she was planning my best friend's wedding and immediately knew I needed her to help with mine. As my friends and family (and especially husband) know, I am a complete control freak and couldn't imagine trusting anyone to execute my vision - until I met Charley of course.

She is one of the kindest and most sincere people I've met, and truly wants to give everyone she works with a perfect event - in our case, a wedding reception. We had a slightly unconventional wedding, having a planned elopement followed by a wedding reception (cocktail party style) a month later. Charley helped us navigate everything perfectly, from helping us find the perfect rooftop venue in LA within our budget (which I was convinced didn’t exist after months searching on my own), to helping us maintain our vision while working with a strict budget - she was perfect. I don't think I've ever met anyone who can handle my crazy lists and charts and patiently address every question or idea, even after I had changed my initial vision a couple times.

She truly takes the time to get to know each couple, and makes you feel like she’s only working with you. Our families were hands-off during the planning process and us both having crazy work schedules, which made planning extremely difficult. Knowing this, Charley stepped in when I needed it. She’d talk to me on the phone when I was stressed (even when she had a friend over), sit down for coffee after each vendor meeting to go over my charts and lists – sometimes for hours, send me pictures of vintage finds she saw around town that she thought we’d like and offer to get them for us, and walk us through every invoice to make sure we were getting the best deal. We could've never pulled this event off without her.

We were told by many guests that our event was the most beautiful reception they had ever been to and how unique and special each detail was. This was in huge part thanks to Charley and her trusted team of vendors. We had the most amazing night, and we almost wish we were having another wedding reception just so we could keep talking to her every day :)

She has become a friend over the past year, and we look forward to sharing many more important life events with her!

Xo Christina & Scott

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lisa Winkler · Married on 04/07/2019

Elegance & Expertise

Enchanted Garden – Is the way we envisioned our wedding, and Charley and Bluebell Events made our dreams a reality. From our very first meeting to our wedding day Charley instinctively knew who and what we would need to bring our enchanted garden to life. Her knowledge and ability to communicate with vendors, experience in event timing and coordination, and creative solutions are nothing short of divine. All of these qualities made us feel safe working with Charley. She handled even the most stressful situations with poise and elegance. As a result, our wedding day was beautiful, calm, and serene. We will never be able to thank her enough!

-L&M

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Bluebell Events 9
    Bluebell Events 10
    Bluebell Events 11
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 03/24/2019

1000 stars!!!

I love anyone who always answers “no problem”, or “of course” to any request, no matter how strange or difficult. Charley came up with solutions to issues we didn’t even know we were going to have! Her vendors are at her finger tips and the highest quality and very reasonable priced considering the quality!
    Whatever we wanted Charley either found it or built it!!
    On top if all this Charley is the loveliest human being! You will enjoy working with her so much!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Planner EVER!

What can we even say! Bluebell Events, and Charley King is the best wedding planner you will ever have. My husband and I got married on March 23, 2019 and Charley handled all three of our wedding events. She is kind, creative, and has EVERYTHING under control. I felt so comfortable working with Charley and her entire team. I would give her 100 stars if I could. Would and already have recommended her to everyone I meet. Bluebell events is a must!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Karin

Karin Petzelius Bastin · Married on 03/02/2019

Loved every minute!

Charley helped us with our 10-year wedding anniversary, and renewal of vows ceremony and party. She helped us create our dream party! When we got married the first time, it was a quick ceremony in the courthouse. This time we had the most perfect wedding party because of Charley! It was all I ever dreamed of - even though it was raining. Everything was just perfect and magical - from the table setting, the decor, the chandeliers, the food, the music, the vibe. A dream party! We are so happy! And we couldn’t have done it without Charley! She is amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Bluebell Events 12

Aarti Reddy · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

I hired Charley King for my 3-day 300-person Hindu wedding in Huntington Beach, CA. I honestly could not give Bluebell and Charley a more favorable review. She is EVERYTHING you want in a wedding planner: diligent, responsive, organized, incredibly hardworking, stays on top of all vendors, but most of all, her creative vision is absolutely STUNNING. Countless people (friends and strangers) have commented on how our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the photos belong in a magazine, and that is 100% due to Charley. More importantly, she made sure my husband and I had a blast. Specifically, she ensured that our wedding day ran smoothly, put out all fires so I didn't even have to deal with them, and hired extra staff so that we didn't have to worry about anything. Seriously, hire her.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Bluebell Events 13

Kevin · Married on 08/04/2018

Charley is an absolute dream maker!!!! She created a dream wedding for us ten years ago and now has out done herself with a fairytale wedding that no one could have thought was possible. She is kind, talented, warm, loving and wants to make sure the special day is perfect. And Lottie and the rest of the team were amazing, wonderful and perfect!!! I couldn't think of a more wonderful person to create the wedding of your dreams!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Bluebell Events 14
    Bluebell Events 15
    Bluebell Events 16
    Bluebell Events 17
    Bluebell Events 18

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I begin? Charley is the absolute best in the business. I hired Charley after things with my previous planner were not working out, and completely saved us - I was starting to lose hope in the planning process, and she came in and reinvigorated my excitement for the day. Charley's professionalism impressed us, her style and taste were impeccable. As a little girl growing up, I always dreamed of this perfect wedding day, and when I got engaged, I spent hours on Pinterest looking at wedding details... Charley brought all of my dreams to life. She looked at my Pinterest board and totally saw my vision. When it came to wedding weekend, she made me feel completely calm, because I knew she had everything covered. She was so sweet to check in and text me throughout the days leading up to the wedding, letting me know that she had everything under control! On the day of the wedding, Charley and her team were incredible. From steaming our dresses in the morning, to helping my sister bustle my dress, to helping me change my shoes for dancing, her team was just wonderful. Even at the end of the long day, Charley and her team made sure everything got brought back to my hotel at the end of the night, and they even added some extra sweet touches to our honeymoon suite to welcome us home. I cannot thank Charley enough - Over the past few days, I have received numerous compliments from my friends and family, saying it was the MOST beautiful wedding they have ever attended, all thanks to Charley. I hope to recommend her to all of my friends getting married in the future!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Bluebell Events 19
    Bluebell Events 20
  • Z

Zackory Burns · Married on 03/02/2018

Charley is absolutely amazing and made our dream wedding come true. We are so blessed to have had her plan our big day. From the very first phone call, it was clear that Charley is fabulous - she is patient and understanding, and most of all, she knows how to bring your ideas to life and show you possibilities that you didn't know even existed. Charley has a very keen eye for details, and if there is anything that isn't quite right, she will make suggestions about how to make it perfect. She also has an excellent sense of what you may or may not like after working with you - her selections were always perfect and we never had to even consider an alternative. On the day of the wedding, Charley was phenomenal. She and her team worked through some unexpected incidents (as there often are on big days) with poise and great leadership - we were very impressed. We were able to enjoy the entire day knowing that we were in great hands. She had all the details down and everything during the wedding went off exactly as planned (even when we had to go with our Plan B due to rain!). Finally, over the course of our honeymoon, we heard from many friends and family that this was the best wedding that they had ever attended - and this credit surely goes to Charley.

Sent on 03/14/2018

joseph · Married on 10/14/2017

What can you say about Charley and her service? Exceptional...Outstanding...Unparalleled..simply THE BEST. In the months we worked with Charley leading up to our wedding there is not one detail she was not willing to help with, not one challenge she was not willing to help solve not one "hey we have this new idea" she was not willing to help make happen. She got to know us as people first and connected with us so she could help us plan a wedding that was truly our own. We had a large group with many moving parts and her execution for the wedding weekend was flawless and our family and friends loved her. So will yours. Working with Charley will be the best decision you will make.

We cannot give a higher recommendation for Charley and her services.....don't both looking anywhere else. Charley and Bluebell Events are THE ONE!

Love Joe and Steve

Bluebell Events 24
    Bluebell Events 25
    Bluebell Events 26

Chris · Married on 09/08/2017

Wow... We can't begin to thank Charley enough for putting together such an amazing wedding. Charley is the best wedding planner and coordinator that a bride and groom could ask for. Not only is she an extremely kind and thoughtful person, she's also a world-class professional. Since my wife and I are both attorneys with busy schedules, we didn't have a lot of time on our hands to plan a wedding. We relied on Charley to select and negotiate all of our major vendors including our officiant, photographer, videographer, florist, cake maker, etc. If we didn't like something, we let Charley know and she always found a better alternative. Charley genuinely understood how important our wedding day was and approached each aspect of the planning process with a level of care that exceeded our expectations over and over again. On the day of our wedding, Charley continued to amaze us. Everything went exactly as planned. We are forever grateful to Charley for giving us an incredible wedding and the most amazing memories to cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you again, Charley.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Bluebell Events 27

Sunny · Married on 08/05/2017

LOOK NO FURTHER!! Charley is the ultimate wedding planner and I can't say enough great things about her! We interviewed multiple wedding planners and knew that Charley would be the perfect fit for us as soon as we met with her! She made sure we stuck to our budget, which was very much appreciated! She came to each and every meeting we needed her for without a limit!! She even came to a dress fitting because it wasn't fitting right and came up with the perfect solution! Charley responded to emails, texts, phonically very promptly and helped ease every concern that I had. Her list of vendors that she regularly works with also made our day beyond perfect! She is a calm, yet direct and efficient planner that has a ton of experience! The day of the wedding I had an assistant with me for the entire morning and afternoon for anything we needed. During the wedding Charley made sure we stuck to our timeline and that everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Adam · Married on 07/29/2017

Charley was fantastic throughout the wedding prep process, making sure that no detail was left out on the day of the wedding. She had the extra challenge of helping my wife and I pull off what was the most spectacular wedding we could have imagined in less than three months!!! Moreover, she worked with our budget and offered great suggestions as to great vendors. On the day of the wedding, this is where Charley shined! She had hundreds of vendors, staffs, family, friends in their proper places doing what they needed to do without a hitch. It was amazing to watch and it made the actual wedding day effortless for my wife and I. You can check out the whole experience on our PEOPLE Magazine exclusive:

Sent on 08/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Bluebell Events, is nothing less than a miracle. Having Charley King as my wedding coordinator was the most amazing experience out of the entire wedding process. She is in my opinion one of the most professional, well put together people, intelligent, and well organized. There was never a moment where I ever felt uneasy or unsure that my wedding was in the hands of none other than the best, and most capable of people. Bluebell Events, will 100% make sure that your wedding exceeds even your own expectations. Charley is quick with emails, has an impeccable eye for aesthetic, and has a passion like no other I have seen. Having her as a coordinator, made my life so much easier when it came to this wedding, I do not see how I could have pulled it off without her and the amazing team she has. If you have any doubts, fears, or anxiety about your wedding feel great knowing you won’t have those anymore with Bluebell Events.

-LZR

Sent on 06/28/2017

Debra · Married on 05/29/2017

The moment you meet Charley, you see how warm and personable she is and how much she genuinely cares about fulfilling the vision of your special day. A world class wedding whiz, she helped us navigate the big and small details – staying on budget and maximizing every element.

Charley brings so much knowledge and professionalism, truly going above and beyond. Even with the inevitable hiccups that come with a Fijian destination wedding, she was calm, composed and a real problem solver. She ensured everything went smoothly from our Lovo rehearsal dinner, to our wedding day, to the private island picnic.

Nearly a year later our guests still talk about the fun, joy and happiness of our wedding day and that goodwill and fond memories are something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Bluebell Events 28

Gene · Married on 02/04/2017

Oh, my goodness, where to begin to describe how wonderful Charley Izabella King is? Well, let's see. My husband and I wish we could hire her to coordinate the rest of our lives! Every detail was absolute perfection. It's so clear that she loves her work, because she puts heart, body and soul into making your wedding the memorable day you've always dreamed it would be. She took care of absolutely everything so all we had to worry about was not sobbing our eyes out as we walked down the aisle. We simply cannot imagine our wedding day without her!

Sent on 04/12/2017
  • I

ilona · Married on 01/07/2017

I received a recommendation through a friend to contact Charley as I was looking for a wedding planner for my January 2017 wedding. Prior to contacting Charley, I spoke with two other wedding planners and they immediately shoved their prices into my face before finding out my needs. Charley was the complete opposite. We spoke on the phone for over and hour and Charley took notes and really listened to what was done already and what I wanted. She was so warm and friendly that I instantly knew that she was the wedding planner for me. Throughout the months, we worked together to create my fairy tale. Charley has so many contacts! Whatever you need, she knows how to make it happen and who to contact! Charley also worked very well with all the vendors that I chose myself. As my wedding date came closer, I was very stressed and nervous. At times when I was anxious and even not the nicest person to speak to, Charley kept her composure and always found a way to make my dreams become reality. On the day of my wedding, Charley and Jessica were invaluable. Everything was handled for me and I had the chance to really enjoy my day and take in all of the special moments. Charley and Jessica were always around. They were there for me from morning until the last guest left and everywhere in between helping me with everything and anything that I needed. Charley is not only the best wedding planner there is but also an amazing person. I recommend her to anyone and everyone and will be utilizing her expertise in the future for any & all upcoming events!!! <3, ilona

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/18/2016

Charley King is the most exquisite fabulous wedding planner ever! She has immaculate taste & is so understanding & professional. Her & her team had all of our guests calling our wedding "magical" & "a love story for all love stories". Charley & Jessica made our wedding day & all the planning seamless. Thank you so very much ladies for the most amazing day ever!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Grace · Married on 09/18/2016

Charley was INCREDIBLE! She helped plan my wedding from beginning to end - including helping me find a venue, pick out colors and dresses for the bridesmaids, suits for the groomsmen - EVERYTHING. No suggestion was too big or too crazy for her, for example, I decided two weeks before the wedding I decided that I wanted Nigerian drummers to drum and dance at cocktail hour - Charley found me three different groups in less than a few hours, and helped me pick the best one. She was in constant contact with me and the vendors. Everyone loved her at my wedding and couldn't stop talking about how wonderful she was (from the venue to the guests to the priest who married us). She made planning my wedding fun and enjoyable, like planning it with your best girl friend. I can't say enough great things about her. If you are planning on using a wedding planner (I think you should) she's the one to use. Her care and attention to detail made planning so easy that I absolutely loved the experience and had a wonderful wedding weekend with my husband. I'm so lucky, my wedding would not have been as wonderful without her. She's a gem!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Amie

Amie · Married on 07/15/2016

Charley King/Blue Bell events is simply AMAZING. I couldn't recommend her more. We recently got married at Calamigos Ranch in malibu a little less than two weeks ago, and Charley and her team absolutely made our wedding the best day of our lives. Everyone that attended has praised the beauty, fun and flow of our wedding. Charley really brought our vision to life and we were moved to tears by her by the end of the night and the days that followed. When they tell you to expect something to go wrong at your wedding because "it never goes perfectly" would be pleasantly surprised with Charley of Bluebell events. We literally can't think of one thing that didn't go as planned. My veil got stuck on the ground as I was walking to my future husband down the aisle, but that is about it. Literally everything went off without a hitch, and everyone else noticed and felt the same. Charley couldn't have done a better job. We hired her for the entire wedding planning, not just the day of. I highly recommend you do the same.. you won't regret it. I already miss working with Charley. We miss her!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Charley King and her incredible team at Bluebell Events. My husband and I worked with her for the year leading up to our wedding, and she was professional, kind, encouraging, and knowledgeable from day 1. We planned out wedding from across the country, and having Charley in our corner was invaluable. I literally could not have done it without her help. From recommending top notch vendors in our price range to answering my endless questions, Charley was patient and helpful every step of the way. When the day finally came, she kept me and my wedding party calm, and even helped me get emergency last minute alterations to my sister's bridesmaid dress (and I mean LAST minute--the day before the wedding!). Then, during the wedding itself, Charley and her assistants ran the smoothest event I've ever had the pleasure of attending. Because that's what it felt like--attending! I didn't have to keep track of time, or organize people, or answer questions. Charley did it all so I could just enjoy my friends and family on one of the best days of my life.

Charley is an incredible wedding coordinator and an even lovelier person. Snap her up before someone else does! <3

Sent on 05/18/2016